Covid deaths are less than tobacco deaths in the USA

135953 covid deaths since Feb 6th
158600 dead from tobacco use in exactly the same time period

The question arises, why is tobacco still legal if every person counts?

1315 Americans die from tobacco related diseases every single day says the CDC who does not care

I thank me thank me and thank me again

1315 Americans die from tobacco related diseases every single day says the CDC who does not care

At least it takes years to die from smoking (usually) and they have a choice, and they pay mega taxes to help the state and federal gov.
All dead people are equal

480000 Americans die from tobacco and live on average 10 years less than non smokers.

If all lives are precious tobacco must be banned
I repeat:
At least it takes years to die from smoking (usually) and they have a choice, and they pay mega taxes to help the state and federal gov. And it would be nice if everyone quit smoking.
Yawn again only Nazis can not care about 480000 Americans

Of course tobacco should be banned

No, it shouldn't.
Then no american needs wear a mask because more people are dying from tobacco

What asinine reasoning gave birth to that nonsense? You can't transmit a smoking related disease, you can transmit CVD19. A mask will not prevent a smoker getting lung cancer, but it will prevent someone shedding viruses onto another.

It's really not that difficult to understand.

The numbers are a total joke. But even WITH the fraudulent numbers, it is still ridiculous and asinine to think this is a reason to shut down the whole world, since people die from numerous other causes (preventable causes) in WAY greater numbers, and the government sure as hell doesn't care about that.

This is not about our health at all, people. Don't be naive. It's all about control and ushering in a number of pre-planned agendas, and ultimately taking us toward the New World Order.

To put things in perspective:

LOL retards like you feel that 480000 Americans every year are trivial.

Are you a Nazi?

What the heck are you talking about? I was actually AGREEING with your point about putting things in perspective. But since evidently I read you wrong, and you are just another brainwashed sheep, all I can say is that not only are you foul-mouthed and belligerent, but apparently ignorant as well.

No, it shouldn't.

What asinine reasoning gave birth to that nonsense? You can't transmit a smoking related disease, you can transmit CVD19. A mask will not prevent a smoker getting lung cancer, but it will prevent someone shedding viruses onto another.

It's really not that difficult to understand.
So you care about the people who die of covid but the people who die of tobacco do not matter to you.

Funny

The numbers are a total joke. But even WITH the fraudulent numbers, it is still ridiculous and asinine to think this is a reason to shut down the whole world, since people die from numerous other causes (preventable causes) in WAY greater numbers, and the government sure as hell doesn't care about that.

This is not about our health at all, people. Don't be naive. It's all about control and ushering in a number of pre-planned agendas, and ultimately taking us toward the New World Order.

Are you a Nazi?

What the heck are you talking about? I was actually AGREEING with your point about putting things in perspective. But since evidently I read you wrong, and you are just another brainwashed sheep, all I can say is that not only are you foul-mouthed and belligerent, but apparently ignorant as well.

Smoke on

Are you a Nazi?

Smoke on

I don't smoke. I was actually agreeing with your point, but you attacked me. Why, because I stated the truth that the death count is fraudulent? You either misunderstood my post, or you are just another sheep who believes everything the tv tells them. I hope it's the former.

[/QUOTE]
So you care about the people who die of covid but the people who die of tobacco do not matter to you.

Funny
[/QUOTE]

It would take an expert degree of mental gymnastics to infer that from my post. Quite clearly you are presenting a false equivalence to support a weak hypothesis. All lives are important.

However smoking is avoidable. Without concerted effort from society as a whole, the spread of Covid 19 is not avoidable.

Presenting the two as even remotely related is a fallacious dilemma.

I hope that clears up my position for you, but I suspect you'll engage in reductio ad absurdum indefinitely.

At least it takes years to die from smoking (usually) and they have a choice, and they pay mega taxes to help the state and federal gov.
All dead people are equal

480000 Americans die from tobacco and live on average 10 years less than non smokers.

If all lives are precious tobacco must be banned
There's no equivalency between a war crime chemical weapons attack and a person who contracts cancer from knowingly using a tobacco product, which is a sacred herb to My People. Tobacco should be not banned... you are being not Libertarian and pro Freedom in your devil's advocating... Q-anon. What are you, narcotics anonymous or something? Recovering drug addict, blaming tobacco for your slide into narcotics and barbituates? I smoke tobacco, never used the hard drugs, knowingly never will.

People dying from the terrorist chemical weapons attack in mass graves, while politicians and the media are covering it up... that's something that is far, far worse. Evidence is on video, sent out to the military, the press, and the People themselves.

No, it shouldn't.

I'm a smoker. I choose to smoke. I also use common sense, and try to avoid smoking around people who don't. If I do I keep a certain distance, and make sure they are not downwind of my smoke. It's call human courtesy. Most times you'll spend maybe 10-30 minutes in a store. Just wear your fucking mask.

Death rate from Wuhan for under-70 is 0.04%.
That’s like flu.

And we all know how reliable the Chinese government are when they're talking statistics.
That’s not a Chinese stat. That’s based on US data.
It's 1.4 percent and it's because the population profile is younger. So obviously it's higher in more mixed population age profiles as we know older people are at much higher risk of death.

The powers-that-be LOVE people like you. There's a term for it. It starts with the word "useful."

Tobacco kills people. Why are there stop signs on the road?

Tobacco kills people. Why can't I shoot somebody in the face?

Tobacco kills people. Why do I have to wear a seatbelt?

The powers-that-be LOVE people like you. There's a term for it. It starts with the word "useful."

Christ on a bike.

It never fails to amaze me how people can be so breathtakingly ignorant, yet simultaneously so convinced of their superior insight.

Don't wear a mask. The history books will record your death as Darwinism in action.

I think there was a Tool Interlude about, Lenin quote? Haven't listened to the Interlude in a while... let's have a listen:

Forum List

Back