COVID-19 is killing more Republicans than Democrats

Yes there's pantry access, though one must get more technical in deciding what to do about the violence of the American diet that promotes an arrogant medical mafia. The SNAP addict may not know that it's better to buy an apple and learn how to shrink the stomach, even in Northern climates.
True. Good health is so simple that most pass the knowledge by in favor of more complicated theories. Of course it doesn't help that doctors, nutritionists, and other so-called health experts do this as well.

More silly arguments that completely neglect that healthier organic more nutritious foods need more refrigeration, access and the means to prepare that the poor don’t have. It’s not the food alone it’s the logistics around its consumption. Geesus, the middle class who can easily afford these foods are grossly obese as well. Look at fucking Trump. He’s unhealthy by choice. The poor have little choice.
Same tired old arguments. Give the poor some credit. They have basically the same choices everyone else has regarding a healthful diet.

The poor also have an obesity problem. What's up with that? Could it be that they are overnourished (read overfed)?

Last edited:
The poor are more mobile than you think. They can find their way to a good supermarket. Also the best foods are actually the cheapest. They just need to be prepared, i.e. cooked, baked, peeled, etc.
Geesus, some else must do your shopping and cooking for you. You seem to know little about either.

It's like Island Fever, an anxiety of running out of stores. Such anxieties can fuel the SNAP addict's decisions at the store. The current Wisconsin experiment is to go much longer into the morning before eating breakfast, a brunch-like approach that gives momentum into the afternoon.

Geesus, some else must do your shopping and cooking for you. You seem to know little about either.
Agreed, this is a psychologically important part of the argument. Preparing one's meals must, by default, naturally evolve into boycotting charity-food mafia voyeurs. A pavlovian subconscious addiction that can be overcome.

Most poor people own vehicles, have stoves, refrigerators, pots and pans, etc. Everything they need to prepare healthy food.

Which poor are you talking about?

It's like Island Fever, an anxiety of running out of stores. Such anxieties can fuel the SNAP addict's decisions at the store. The current Wisconsin experiment is to go much longer into the morning before eating breakfast, a brunch-like approach that gives momentum into the afternoon.
Bullseye. I start my day with coffee and a donut around 8 a.m.. I eat breakfast around 10:30 a.m., supper around 6 p.m. Two meals a day, but I snack a little in the evening. I sleep better with something in my stomach.

Most poor people own vehicles, have stoves, refrigerators, pots and pans, etc. Everything they need to prepare healthy food.

Which poor are you talking about?
Yes, a Spring-Summer 2022 experiment will involve a (mobile[italics]) electric-bike chuckwagon. Why not boycott the food lines stylishly? More important is that wildcrafting has not yet been brought into the discussion. This special type of anarchy addresses the psychopaths of pandemics and viruses.

Bullseye. I start my day with coffee and a donut around 8 a.m.. I eat breakfast around 10:30 a.m., supper around 6 p.m. Two meals a day, but I snack a little in the evening. I sleep better with something in my stomach.
Yup. Food on the stomach at bedtime.

This is debatable, especially since Baboon Fentanyl Summer and the installing of a CIA puppet in the White House.
It’s not debatable. Just because you don’t know what constitutes poverty and the number of poor with declared income makes it easy to find. Like many who hate the poor, they just make up shit and are dead wrong. I bet you think the poor are hoarding all the money.

Agreed, this is a psychologically important part of the argument. Preparing one's meals must, by default, naturally evolve into boycotting charity-food mafia voyeurs. A pavlovian subconscious addiction that can be overcome.
Seriously. It goes way beyond that. We wouldn’t have so many of every class obese and not only the poor in poor health if it wasn’t for engineers who are hired to make cheaper more profitable fast foods out of shit like HFCs. They make real foods taste like sand and the biggest single cause of healthcare is dealing with diabetes, which is a direct result of poor eating. It’s not just the poor who’s health sucks for bad eating.

Same tired old arguments. Give the poor some credit. They have basically the same choices everyone else has regarding a healthful diet.

The poor also have an obesity problem. What's up with that? Could it be that they are overnourished (read overfed) I ulius If
Ridiculous. The entire middle class has an obesity problem.

This is debatable, especially since Baboon Fentanyl Summer and the installing of a CIA puppet in the White House.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, about 9.5 million of people who spent at least 27 weeks in the labor force were poor. That year, the working poor comprised 6.3 percent of all individuals in the labor force.

It’s not debatable. Just because you don’t know what constitutes poverty and the number of poor with declared income makes it easy to find. Like many who hate the poor, they just make up shit and are dead wrong. I bet you think the poor are hoarding all the money.
Yes it is debatable, especially since Baboon Summer and the coming of the commie virus.

What year? Poor not working is a good argument to debate.
I’ve done my part. There are millions of working poor now. Every recession increases the number. This is what the gop is noted for. Then, they whine and complain that the poor are “hoarding all the money.“

Yes it is debatable, especially since Baboon Summer and the coming of the commie virus.
It’s only debatable if you can’t or don’t bother to do the research. If that’s the case, move on and just listen to Tucker the authoritarian supporting fascist motor mouth.

Forum List

Back