COVID-19 is killing more Republicans than Democrats

It's rocket science, because you haven't any clue whether position 408 and 410 of the SARS-CoV-2 spike that locks onto fatty acids was deliberately designed in the lab.
More woo woo. Unimpressed.

SNAP and other programs provide the means for millions.
Minimal subsistence. It provides food. Ask anyone who works at shelters or provides foot through Salvation Army et al. It’s subsistence food and no where near what’s needed for better nutritional benefits. Providing a balanced meal on a regular basis is well beyound the means of any charity.

Minimal subsistence. It provides food. Ask anyone who works at shelters or provides foot through Salvation Army et al. It’s subsistence food and no where near what’s needed for better nutritional benefits. Providing a balanced meal on a regular basis is well beyound the means of any charity.
Dipshit, for those with an IQ over 80, charity-mafia shelters have not been an option since Feb 2020.

Finding good food isn't rocket science.
Ridiculous. The poor don’t have the transportation nor the means to pay for and store it. Your comments are silly and untrue. The better of every product tends to be more expensive.

Any restaurant where the more nutritious foids are provided are ALWAYS among the most expensive.
Fast foods are cheaper, easier to get and promote obesity.

That's only because you are uneducated in the science that you criticize, and because of your inherent stupidity, which always gets precisely the reality it deserves.
Your comments are uneducated, ignorant and uninformed. Only someone with the mentality of a mature cumber would think the most nutritious foods are available to anyone. It’s no more easily available then the better of any product, including clean air and water. The majority of poor do work.

That's only because you are uneducated in the science that you criticize, and because of your inherent stupidity, which always gets precisely the reality it deserves.
A simpleton who just mentions the word scientist and thinks they are. Amazing. There is no science on the right for sure. Just BS woo woo.

SNAP is intended to provide about 70 percent of a family's nutritional needs. The rest is up to them. It's a supplemental program, not a complete program. SNAP recipients also have access to other free food sources.

I would receive $116 per month, if I were on it. My monthly food costs are about $130, so SNAP would cover most of it.
That’s silly. There is more to providing better nutrition then just the cost of the food. Maybe someone else does your shopping for you and preparing your meals.

There is no excuse for poor nutrition, and no excuse for lastingly boycotting charity mafias. The latter are the ones who stand in line once to get government funding, then administer their own food and shelter lines as Voyeurs. American prisoners are addicted to their American diet, a form of Russian roulette, because they don't know the science of their own genomes. One in thirty white Americans carry the mutation for cystic fibrosis. The un-natural increased electrical charge on the spike of SARS-CoV-2, that does not occur in SARS-CoV, could be said to be a designer's application to deliberately target susceptible lungs based on the CFTR cystic fibrosis gene. Duh

Ridiculous. The poor don’t have the transportation nor the means to pay for and store it. Your comments are silly and untrue. The better of every product tends to be more expensive.

Any restaurant where the more nutritious foids are provided are ALWAYS among the most expensive.
Fast foods are cheaper, easier to get and promote obesity.
The poor are more mobile than you think. They can find their way to a good supermarket. Also the best foods are actually the cheapest. They just need to be prepared, i.e. cooked, baked, peeled, etc.

SNAP is intended to provide about 70 percent of a family's nutritional needs. The rest is up to them. It's a supplemental program, not a complete program. SNAP recipients also have access to other free food sources.
Yes there's pantry access, though one must get more technical in deciding what to do about the violence of the American diet that promotes an arrogant medical mafia. The SNAP addict may not know that it's better to buy an apple and learn how to shrink the stomach, even in Northern climates.

That’s silly. There is more to providing better nutrition then just the cost of the food. Maybe someone else does your shopping for you and preparing your meals.
I live alone, do my own shopping, cooking. I study health and know more about it than most. :)

More silly arguments that completely neglect that healthier organic more nutritious foods need more refrigeration, access and the means to prepare that the poor don’t have. It’s not the food alone it’s the logistics around its consumption. Geesus, the middle class who can easily afford these foods are grossly obese as well. Look at fucking Trump. He’s unhealthy by choice. The poor have little choice.

Forum List

Back