Could all Religions Come Together?

Actually it's not. You can't be objective because your bias prevents you from seeing the whole picture.

Again.... only ONE religion makes the claim to be a revealed religion.
Well that's also ass backwards wrong. All 3 abrahamic religions claim that. Which means all of their sects do, too.

Well that's also ass backwards wrong. All 3 abrahamic religions claim that. Which means all of their sects do, too.
Actually, they don't. Only one religion believes that God so loved man that He chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy.

Actually, they don't. Only one religion believes that God so loved man that He chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy.
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you had no idea what "revealed religion" means. I should have known better.

And you being you, it would be pointless to try to teach it to you.

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you had no idea what "revealed religion" means. I should have known better.

And you being you, it would be pointless to try to teach it to you.
This shouldn't make you this upset. Is there something wrong?

A revealed religion is God seeking men... like Christianity. Other religions are men seeking God.... which is not to say has no value. Much can be learned concerning the nature of God through men seeking God. You should try it sometime.

For everyone else:

"Revealed religion" is when communications straight from the sky fairies appear in the religion, typically via prophets.

A revealed religion is God seeking men...

really - what about the christian convoluted story a&e were thrown out of paradise they claim as sinners. might want to revisit what is being sought.

and the claim there were tablets from heaven etched with the desert 10 commandments - revealed buy a liar and murderer, moses including their claim of monotheism ...

- bottom line, without their book they have nothing. bing.

really - what about the christian convoluted story a&e were thrown out of paradise they claim as sinners. might want to revisit what is being sought.

and the claim there were tablets from heaven etched with the desert 10 commandments - revealed buy a liar and murderer, moses including their claim of monotheism ...

That's nice. I hope you are able to work past your issues with Christians.

For everyone else:

"Revealed religion" is when communications straight from the sky fairies appear in the religion, typically via prophets.
Revealed religions are God seeking man. Christianity is the only one. No others make that claim.

Revealed religions are God seeking man. Christianity is the only one. No others make that claim.
really - what about the christian convoluted story a&e were thrown out of paradise they claim as sinners ...

bing, have you explained the turnaround after the mishap christianity claims happened in the garden -

or how you know the c god has revealed themselves when their has not been a sign since their chosen representative was crucified in the 1st century by the jews and 4th century authors of the c bible, christians.

bing, have you explained the turnaround after the mishap christianity claims happened in the garden -

or how you know the c god has revealed themselves when their has not been a sign since their chosen representative was crucified in the 1st century by the jews and 4th century authors of the c bible, christians.
Stop reading the Bible literally.

Stop reading the Bible literally.

really, I stopped reading the c bible after encountering its first forgery ~ pg 2 - I already am saved from its evil - if that's what you meant ...

it's you who needs saving, as in don't read any of the desert books literally or otherwise especially children and the infirm without first knowing the difference between good and evil - or be lost, bing.

those religions help distinguish the true religion of antiquity, and how hard it is to distinguish good from evil - as well those that claim they do not exist.

- and the claim there were tablets from heaven etched with the desert 10 commandments - revealed buy a liar and murderer, moses including their claim of monotheism ...

not literally, what about the purposeful and deceitful lies - are christians going to remove them from their book ...

What will be the end times, one-world religion?​

one world religion
audio

Answer

The one-world religion described in Revelation 17:1–18 as “the great harlot” will be part of the end-times scenario. The term harlot is used throughout the Old Testament as a metaphor for false religion. The actual identity and makeup of the religion has been debated for centuries and has resulted in a number of different views among Bible commentators and theologians. There are convincing arguments for the one world religion being Catholicism, Islam, the New Age movement, or some form of religion not even invented yet, and an internet search will produce many more possibilities and theories. There is no doubt that some sort of one-world religion under the false prophet will be a part of the end times, perhaps made up of a number of different religions, sects, and isms that are around today.

Revelation 17:1–18 gives us several characteristics of the one-world religion. The false religion will dominate all the “peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues” of the earth (Revelation 1b, 15), meaning that it will have universal authority, no doubt given by the Antichrist, who rules the world at that time. Verses 2–3 describe the harlot as committing adultery with the “kings of the earth,” referring to the false religion’s influence among the world’s rulers and influential people. The reference to being drunk with the wine of her adulteries may refer to those who are drunk with the power they receive from worshiping the false god of the false religion. Satan frequently ensnares those whose lust for power drives them away from the worship of the true and living God. The alliances forged by the false religion will unite church and state as never before.

Verse 6 describes the harlot as being “drunk with the blood of the saints” and the blood of those who testify of Jesus. Whether they will be martyred at the hand of the Antichrist or by being systematically starved, believers who are on the earth during the tribulation will experience the wrath of the harlot and her power source, the Antichrist. Those who oppose the worldwide religion will be killed, and those who refuse to worship the Antichrist by accepting his mark will be unable to buy and sell, thereby making survival very difficult (Revelation 13:16–17).

Eventually, the harlot will lose favor with the Antichrist, who will want to receive the world’s worship for himself. He will not share the adoration of the world with the prophets and priests of the false religion, no matter how obsequious or fawning they may be. Once the Antichrist gains the world’s amazed attention by his miraculous return from the dead (Revelation 13:3, 12, 14), he will turn on the false religious system and destroy it, establishing himself as God. The deception, Jesus tells us, will be so great that, if it were possible, even the elect would fall for it (Matthew 24:24).

Jesus wanted others to say of us, "See how they love one another." Instead they see how many won't even consider joining together for a day of worship.

Despite differences, could all faiths unite? What are the great differences, and how might they be overcome so we might worship together?
I don’t see how, especially among the extreme observers. The Muslims are taught that G-d cursed Jews and turned them into apes and swine, and the Evangelical Christians insist G-d is angry with Jews and will send them to eternal damnation unless they accept Jesus.

(Believe me, I’ve been on the receiving end of rants about the hell that awaits me if I don’t abandon Judaism. It was so abusive that I got ill.)

What will be the end times, one-world religion?​

one world religion
audio

Answer

The one-world religion described in Revelation 17:1–18 as “the great harlot” will be part of the end-times scenario. The term harlot is used throughout the Old Testament as a metaphor for false religion. The actual identity and makeup of the religion has been debated for centuries and has resulted in a number of different views among Bible commentators and theologians. There are convincing arguments for the one world religion being Catholicism, Islam, the New Age movement, or some form of religion not even invented yet, and an internet search will produce many more possibilities and theories. There is no doubt that some sort of one-world religion under the false prophet will be a part of the end times, perhaps made up of a number of different religions, sects, and isms that are around today.

Revelation 17:1–18 gives us several characteristics of the one-world religion. The false religion will dominate all the “peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues” of the earth (Revelation 1b, 15), meaning that it will have universal authority, no doubt given by the Antichrist, who rules the world at that time. Verses 2–3 describe the harlot as committing adultery with the “kings of the earth,” referring to the false religion’s influence among the world’s rulers and influential people. The reference to being drunk with the wine of her adulteries may refer to those who are drunk with the power they receive from worshiping the false god of the false religion. Satan frequently ensnares those whose lust for power drives them away from the worship of the true and living God. The alliances forged by the false religion will unite church and state as never before.

Verse 6 describes the harlot as being “drunk with the blood of the saints” and the blood of those who testify of Jesus. Whether they will be martyred at the hand of the Antichrist or by being systematically starved, believers who are on the earth during the tribulation will experience the wrath of the harlot and her power source, the Antichrist. Those who oppose the worldwide religion will be killed, and those who refuse to worship the Antichrist by accepting his mark will be unable to buy and sell, thereby making survival very difficult (Revelation 13:16–17).

Eventually, the harlot will lose favor with the Antichrist, who will want to receive the world’s worship for himself. He will not share the adoration of the world with the prophets and priests of the false religion, no matter how obsequious or fawning they may be. Once the Antichrist gains the world’s amazed attention by his miraculous return from the dead (Revelation 13:3, 12, 14), he will turn on the false religious system and destroy it, establishing himself as God. The deception, Jesus tells us, will be so great that, if it were possible, even the elect would fall for it (Matthew 24:24).
See ^^^? this is what I mean. Quotes from the New Testament talking about “the false religion” and the air of superiority from some people that Catholicism will Be the world religion.

I don’t see how, especially among the extreme observers. The Muslims are taught that G-d cursed Jews and turned them into apes and swine, and the Evangelical Christians insist G-d is angry with Jews and will send them to eternal damnation unless they accept Jesus.

(Believe me, I’ve been on the receiving end of rants about the hell that awaits me if I don’t abandon Judaism. It was so abusive that I got ill.)
If for some reason the Catholic faith disappeared, I would not turn to another Christian sect. I would turn to Judaism.

See ^^^? this is what I mean. Quotes from the New Testament talking about “the false religion” and the air of superiority from some people that Catholicism will Be the world religion.
Keep in mind there was no Catholicism at the time any part of the Bible was written. I have always said that the difference between the people who are the most correct about God and closest to Him and the people who are the least correct and the furthest away, is about a millimeter (when measured by God).

Forum List

Back