Eyes bothering you? Free Audio Bible Online!

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
I have my own recorded cd Bible, but not everyone does, and it's a big package to take with you along with a recorder and 60 cds.
If you're travelling, you can pick up any Bible book you want, and pick out where you want to start on your laptop, phone, or notebook. Here's the website:

I love it! Also, sometimes it's nice to know what a short excerpt someone posts has around it, before and aft. It's just nice to listen to someone else deliver the Word, and it's at your fingertips.
Also, if you want your own set, you can always let your fingers do the stalking at Ebay, etsy, Amazon, and other places.

Sometimes I was so busy all day, I just wanted to listen to someone read the book of Joel. And the book of John. and... I fell asleep before Joel was over. I really worked hard yesterday on Spanish I'm trying to learn. And it was late. Even so, I got up the next morning and got to listen to the Book of Joel which isn't all that long, but I was so tired. The great thing about the old testament verses, they were the basis of many of Jesus' sermons which clarified many, many obscure sayings from the old covennant books. Thank God for God's word! Enjoy the website. It's wonderful.

Psalms 23 here: AudioBible.com | Psalms Chapter 23 King James Audio Bible online

Just go to the page, and click on the 23.
After you have figured out how to make it work, put the Bible book you'd like to hear, and start on whichever chapter you care to listen to.

If you want to hear the Lord's prayer, look up: Matthew 6, and also Luke 11. aka Matthew chapter 6 and Luke, Chapter 11.

If you want to know the order of the 10 Commandments or Mosaic Law, Try Exodus 20. Or Deuteronomy 5. (aka Exodus, Chapter 20, or Deuteronomy Chapter 5.

If you're wondering what was the "Greatest Commandment," put Matthew 20 in the search box.

Hopefully, that will help you get started if you prefer hearing rather than reading the Word.

Salvation for all including gentiles: Acts 15. Book of Acts - KJV Listen Audio Bible Online

Forum List

Back