Could all Religions Come Together?

The day all humans come together regardless of beliefs and religion is the day that aliens are attacking the planet (or maybe A.I bots). It would require such a global threat for true unity of men.

The day all humans come together regardless of beliefs and religion is the day that aliens are attacking the planet (or maybe A.I bots). It would require such a global threat for true unity of men.

your spiritual connection to the metaphysical seems to be waning ... no doubt the clergy will find a way to the hearts of the aliens and assuage their congregations for their mystifious behavior.

Your bible
If you believe what you are spouting is in the Bible, you either misread it or were taught an interpretation quite wide of the mark. If you are interested in quoting an exact chapter and verse, perhaps we can look at it together.

What does the Bible say about non believers?

Do not be bound together with unbelievers,” says Paul in 2 Corinthians 6:14, “for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?”

obviously above your ability - thinking for yourself - the desert and teddy bear, c-bible is all they need for lives of blissful ignorance and self gratuity. the multitudes of depravity.
Please enlighten me about true religion.

If you believe what you are spouting is in the Bible, you either misread it or were taught an interpretation quite wide of the mark. If you are interested in quoting an exact chapter and verse, perhaps we can look at it together.

christianity, the c-bible is a reflection of purposes unrelated to the events used by it to draw individuals attention that hope to find what was the true nature for its publication, liberation theology, self determination what those people truly died for in the 1st century and not the religion of servitude of the state religion of the roman empire.

the false religion represented by meriwether - that is the focus of the thread to be exposed and corrected for its duplicity and to renew the true path to paradise as meant to be.

christianity, the c-bible is a reflection of purposes unrelated to the events used by it to draw individuals attention that hope to find what was the true nature for its publication, liberation theology, self determination what those people truly died for in the 1st century and not the religion of servitude of the state religion of the roman empire.

the false religion represented by meriwether - that is the focus of the thread to be exposed and corrected for its duplicity and to renew the true path to paradise as meant to be.
Where can the correct religion be found?

I lived there 2 decades and went to church and Sunday school every Friday without fail. Also briefly in Kuwait and Libya.
great, good for you. A friend in Saudi had their Philipino houseboy beheaded for holding Bible studies in his apartment. Gays are still thrown off rooftops in Muslim countries. The religion or peace?? LOL

Perhaps you should read post 1712 again.
OK

"
I believe non-belief is valid. So you must be vehemently disagreeing with me about atheism, and therefore hold it in contempt. I believe my daughter's college roommate holds valid beliefs. She is Hindu. So you must vehemently disagree with me and you also hold Hinduism in contempt.

We already know you hold Christianity, Judaism, and Islam in contempt as well. Is there any belief or anyone whom you do not hold in contempt? If so, why not talk about that?"

First time introduced on this thread, your "some of my best friends" claim.
That you are here obviously ignorant of Hindi beliefs in equating them with your monotheist fantasies is clear.

That you are a liar is also clear.

Tell me about God torturing Job on a bet with the devil.
Tell me how this all powerful entity tortures and murderers his followers and then tell me why it deserves worship?

I've read the Bible cover to cover.
With my eyes open.
You should try that.

Tell me about God torturing Job on a bet with the devil.
Depending upon who you ask it's an allegorical account of the devil - who is one of God's angels - working for God to test people which is the Jewish version at least according to some. I believe the Christian interpretation is an allegorical account of why bad things happen to good people.

Either way both are likely beyond your ability to grasp. No offense intended. It's just reality.

First time introduced on this thread, your "some of my best friends" claim.
I don't make such claims, certainly not after my best friend passed away ten years ago. I tell you all beliefs (and non-beliefs) are valid, and you call me a liar. We have nothing more to say to each other. At least, I have nothing more to say to you.

I don't make such claims, certainly not after my best friend passed away ten years ago. I tell you all beliefs (and non-beliefs) are valid, and you call me a liar. We have nothing more to say to each other. At least, I have nothing more to say to you.
You do and you did.
That's what the record shows.

Forum List

Back