Cortez is upset

After she said Americans should eat less beef she was photographed eating a hamburger poor thing and she was mad about it
/----/ On her way to Burger and Brew:
53488039_2155313481226332_4002892185383993344_n.jpg

The obsession with her has now moved to her meals. You folks should charge her rent for living in your heads

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Lol
Na, She’s an extremely easy target… In more ways than one

She is serving a purpose, she is now the focus of you Trumpians and those on the right. She is the shiny object, and you rubes are falling for it
Lol
She’s like Dan Quayle or Sarah Palin but much dumber

Well you Russians would really know about dumb wouldn't you?
george-w-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

She is serving a purpose, she is now the focus of you Trumpians and those on the right. She is the shiny object, and you rubes are falling for it
Lol

and yet you folks cannot quit talking about her...what does that make you?
Seems talking about Cortez really upsets you. You can't stop whining about it.

Whining about it? damn you are one dumb duck...I am not whining, I am laughing my ass off at you rubes.

Please continue to obsesses over her, it is some of the best comedy on the forum.

Besides, I would rather you focus on her than on my ass.
52942923_2146742778959435_4655199139557015552_o.jpg

why do you get your science from politicians?

The obsession with her has now moved to her meals. You folks should charge her rent for living in your heads

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Lol

Lol

Oh look, a picture of the worst president in the history of the nation.

Wrong-
2.1 million farms dot America’s rural landscape. About 99 percent of U.S. farms are operated by families – individuals, family partnerships or family corporations

In 2016, $135.5 billion worth of American agricultural products were exported around the world. The United States sells more food and fiber to world markets than we import, creating a positive agricultural trade balance.

Cattle and calves, corn, and dairy products are the top 3 U.S. farm products.

The number of farm operators of Spanish, Hispanic or Latino origin is higher than ever, up 21 percent to 99,734. There also are more African American (44,629, up 12 percent) and American Indian (58,475, up 5 percent) farm operators.

Women
make up 30 percent (969,672) of the total number of U.S. farm operators.

Hey retards...we ain't farmers any more.

Huge amounts of red meat are not only unnecessary but it's not good for your health. Heart disease, obesity,diabetes.

But no one is ordering you to do anything. No one is taking anything away from you.

You wanna be stupid...you wanna die young?

Go for it. You won't be missed

Lol

Lol

and yet you folks cannot quit talking about her...what does that make you?
Seems talking about Cortez really upsets you. You can't stop whining about it.

Whining about it? damn you are one dumb duck...I am not whining, I am laughing my ass off at you rubes.

Please continue to obsesses over her, it is some of the best comedy on the forum.

Besides, I would rather you focus on her than on my ass.
2tuvvk.jpg

Lol

Lol

Just your typical career politician like all the others

Wrong-
2.1 million farms dot America’s rural landscape. About 99 percent of U.S. farms are operated by families – individuals, family partnerships or family corporations

In 2016, $135.5 billion worth of American agricultural products were exported around the world. The United States sells more food and fiber to world markets than we import, creating a positive agricultural trade balance.

Cattle and calves, corn, and dairy products are the top 3 U.S. farm products.

The number of farm operators of Spanish, Hispanic or Latino origin is higher than ever, up 21 percent to 99,734. There also are more African American (44,629, up 12 percent) and American Indian (58,475, up 5 percent) farm operators.

Women
make up 30 percent (969,672) of the total number of U.S. farm operators.

Hey retards...we ain't farmers any more.

Huge amounts of red meat are not only unnecessary but it's not good for your health. Heart disease, obesity,diabetes.

But no one is ordering you to do anything. No one is taking anything away from you.

You wanna be stupid...you wanna die young?

Go for it. You won't be missed

All you need is a quarter section to be a profitable farmer, 160 acres or a quarter of a square mile. A country block is 600 acres or one square mile aka 1 section.

Last edited:
After she said Americans should eat less beef she was photographed eating a hamburger poor thing and she was mad about it
She is mad about cow farts but doesn't give a shit about the 25000 jobs she blew in her district
Who knows? I look at the disaster of the deal Republicans put together in Wisconsin costing that state billions just so they could Lure Foxconn for jobs they’re not going to create.
Scott walker and the Republicans completely devastated the economy of the state giving away billions to Foxconn. How do we know Republicans didn’t want to do the same thing for Amazon?

She is mad about cow farts but doesn't give a shit about the 25000 jobs she blew in her district
Who knows? I look at the disaster of the deal Republicans put together in Wisconsin costing that state billions just so they could Lure Foxconn for jobs they’re not going to create.
Scott walker and the Republicans completely devastated the economy of the state giving away billions to Foxconn. How do we know Republicans didn’t want to do the same thing for Amazon?
Yeah, that's why even Governor Quomo is angry at the dumb bitch, huh.

Wa wa wa, the governor of ny wants Cortez out or dead, she is destroying ny the way she wants to destroy the USA

Last edited:
Lol

and yet you rely on them for your science.

you are just one big walking contradiction.

Lol

Lol
I don’t let climate scientists like Al gore tell me what to do

Lol

Yes you do. you judge the science of climate change based on Al Gore and other politicians, thus you are letting them dictate what you do

Lol

Yes you do. you judge the science of climate change based on Al Gore and other politicians, thus you are letting them dictate what you do
this would seem to be an assumption he never goes anywhere else for his info. has he said that or are you ass-uming it?

Forum List

Back