Is there a pattern here?

Sandy Shanks

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2018
Trump said Thursday he takes North Korean leader Kim Jong Un “at his word” that Kim was unaware of the alleged mistreatment of an American college student who died after being imprisoned there.

Kim “tells me he didn’t know about it, and I will take him at his word,” Trump said in Vietnam.

The CIA had concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman himself had ordered the assassination of Khashoggi. Trump defied the nation’s intelligence agencies and a growing body of evidence, declaring his unswerving loyalty to Saudi Arabia, asserting that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s culpability for the killing of Jamal Khashoggi might never be known. “We may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi,” Trump said.

Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible.

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said

image.jpg

I am just wondering if there is a pattern here.

Trump said Thursday he takes North Korean leader Kim Jong Un “at his word” that Kim was unaware of the alleged mistreatment of an American college student who died after being imprisoned there.

Kim “tells me he didn’t know about it, and I will take him at his word,” Trump said in Vietnam.

The CIA had concluded that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman himself had ordered the assassination of Khashoggi. Trump defied the nation’s intelligence agencies and a growing body of evidence, declaring his unswerving loyalty to Saudi Arabia, asserting that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s culpability for the killing of Jamal Khashoggi might never be known. “We may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi,” Trump said.

Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible.

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said

image.jpg

I am just wondering if there is a pattern here.
a good analogy
ou7ignzosxj21.jpg

Who takes the word of fascist and communist dictators over their own intel folks??

Forum List

Back