Cortez is upset

Oh, geeesh.
Seems there needs to be some qualifying information here. For starters, how much meat is too much according to AOC? Did she eat more than that amount?

Really weird shit here guys. This place is turning more and more into one of the weird corners of the internet.
She wants to rid the world of cattle, in her new green deal.

It's a goal we should work toward. We did it with cigarettes mostly.

Cows are a net negative for the environment but it's mostly that beef is a carcinogen.
Beef it’s whats for dinner...

s342798951159775315_p454_i1_w610.jpeg
Damn... now I want fajitas.

Wait a minute, that's her staff, not her.

Hey Hey Now! Just having a little fun. Besides , you know every liberal takes a bite out of the other guys burger.... and besides, it’s not as important to be factually accurate, as it is morally correct!!

Oh look, a picture of the worst president in the history of the nation.
Just your typical career politician like all the others

and yet you rely on them for your science.

you are just one big walking contradiction.
Lol
I don’t let climate scientists like Al gore tell me what to do

Yes you do. you judge the science of climate change based on Al Gore and other politicians, thus you are letting them dictate what you do
0f3637018a95add4f7d186a123dc8421.jpg

Oh look, a picture of the worst president in the history of the nation.
Just your typical career politician like all the others

and yet you rely on them for your science.

you are just one big walking contradiction.
Lol
I don’t let climate scientists like Al gore tell me what to do

Yes you do. you judge the science of climate change based on Al Gore and other politicians, thus you are letting them dictate what you do
this would seem to be an assumption he never goes anywhere else for his info. has he said that or are you ass-uming it?

It is obvious by the talking points he parrots.

Oh, geeesh.

Cows are a net negative for the environment but it's mostly that beef is a carcinogen.
Beef it’s whats for dinner...

s342798951159775315_p454_i1_w610.jpeg
Damn... now I want fajitas.

This is the way to go...

Mexican-style Pork Tacos (Tacos Al Pastor) Recipe by Tasty

Authentic-Tacos-Al-Pastor6-2.jpg

Seems there needs to be some qualifying information here. For starters, how much meat is too much according to AOC? Did she eat more than that amount?

Really weird shit here guys. This place is turning more and more into one of the weird corners of the internet.

Ummm, no we have not...

You can still buy smokes in almost every gas station, store, oh hell almost everywhere except Prison, so which Prison are you in?

Also riding the world of cows is as stupid as saying guns are not needed in today world!

Mostly. Most Americans aren't stupid enough to keep smoking like we did in decades passed. Please read the words I wrote.

Ummm, no we have not...

You can still buy smokes in almost every gas station, store, oh hell almost everywhere except Prison, so which Prison are you in?

Also riding the world of cows is as stupid as saying guns are not needed in today world!

Mostly. Most Americans aren't stupid enough to keep smoking like we did in decades passed. Please read the words I wrote.

Yep, sales have been dropping since the early 80s

ch5f2.jpg

This is all funny until some panel of these experts decides cats and dogs are an unnecessary carbon footprint. Then it will be squirrels and so on. Yet another death panel of overlords.

Forum List

Back