Cortez is upset

Oh knows, Gator is conservative again. Like a yo yo.

Shouldn't the aoc burger be called the Mad Cow.

Please, do not insult me.

I believe in smaller government and more personal freedoms...two things that conservatives fight against daily.
You're a troll.

says the man obsessed with other men's asses...:21::21::21::21:
Troll. Pitiful.

45bc0b26aa9ff1cb4ce40685dd2e7c56233a2fe4a8ecee7215747a2070221f8c.jpg

Seems there needs to be some qualifying information here. For starters, how much meat is too much according to AOC? Did she eat more than that amount?

Really weird shit here guys. This place is turning more and more into one of the weird corners of the internet.
She wants to rid the world of cattle, in her new green deal.

It's a goal we should work toward. We did it with cigarettes mostly.

Ummm, no we have not...

You can still buy smokes in almost every gas station, store, oh hell almost everywhere except Prison, so which Prison are you in?

Also riding the world of cows is as stupid as saying guns are not needed in today world!

Seems there needs to be some qualifying information here. For starters, how much meat is too much according to AOC? Did she eat more than that amount?

Really weird shit here guys. This place is turning more and more into one of the weird corners of the internet.
52942923_2146742778959435_4655199139557015552_o.jpg

Hope you don't have kids.
Lol
I have two very young daughters, they don’t believe in fairytales like man-made global warming they’re too smart.
51958481_962779017258681_4270373510104219648_n.jpg

Do they live with the you and the professional bow hunter you posted the picture of and said was your wife. Or do they live with your wife and her REAL husband in Texas?
Lol
Believe what you wanna believe

The obsession with her has now moved to her meals. You folks should charge her rent for living in your heads

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Lol
Na, She’s an extremely easy target… In more ways than one

She is serving a purpose, she is now the focus of you Trumpians and those on the right. She is the shiny object, and you rubes are falling for it

AOC eats a burger

Conservative America outraged

Please explain how she helped prevent the further destruction of this glorious planet when she ate that burger?

From the raising of the cow to the cooking of that meat from the cow the amount of wasted resources along with the pollution it sesm AOC is not showing us how to save the planet but instead telling us not to do as she does instead...

Lead by example or shut the hell up AOC!

The obsession with her has now moved to her meals. You folks should charge her rent for living in your heads

Lol

She is serving a purpose, she is now the focus of you Trumpians and those on the right. She is the shiny object, and you rubes are falling for it
Lol
She’s like Dan Quayle or Sarah Palin but much dumber

AOC eats a burger

Please explain how she helped prevent the further destruction of this glorious planet when she ate that burger?

From the raising of the cow to the cooking of that meat from the cow the amount of wasted resources along with the pollution it sesm AOC is not showing us how to save the planet but instead telling us not to do as she does instead...

living-in-your-head-rent-free.jpg

Lol

Lol

and yet you folks cannot quit talking about her...what does that make you?

Lol

Lol

Well you Russians would really know about dumb wouldn't you?

Lol

Lol

Seems talking about Cortez really upsets you. You can't stop whining about it.

Lol

Lol

Whining about it? damn you are one dumb duck...I am not whining, I am laughing my ass off at you rubes.

Please continue to obsesses over her, it is some of the best comedy on the forum.

Besides, I would rather you focus on her than on my ass.

Hey retards...we ain't farmers any more.

Huge amounts of red meat are not only unnecessary but it's not good for your health. Heart disease, obesity,diabetes.

But no one is ordering you to do anything. No one is taking anything away from you.

You wanna be stupid...you wanna die young?

Go for it. You won't be missed

Lol

Lol

Whining about it? damn you are one dumb duck...I am not whining, I am laughing my ass off at you rubes.

Please continue to obsesses over her, it is some of the best comedy on the forum.

Cortex is part of the Democrat master plan. OOh those devious democrats. lol

AOC eats a burger

living-in-your-head-rent-free.jpg

Seriously?

No a chance!

If I did not see this thread or other discussions about her I would not even write about her except I would lick her carpet!

Now, if she believe the world is ending then why is she helping the process?

After she said Americans should eat less beef she was photographed eating a hamburger poor thing and she was mad about it
you-cant-fool-5c1cf4.jpg

Can't wait til someone finds the Secret Sex tape on this Hooker. You know there's some guy out there who hooked up with her in a bar and got video of the deed. Come on We know you're out there,! cause someone fucked her brains right out of her!
the naked news is good; naked politics could better.

Lol

Lol

52942923_2146742778959435_4655199139557015552_o.jpg

Forum List

Back