cops need deescalation training

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

how about blacks need the training on complying and not escalating things in the first place. All so how not to be in denial and how to except the circumstances they put themselves in.

how about blacks need the training on complying and not escalating things in the first place. All so how not to be in denial and how to except the circumstances they put themselves in.

This educational video should help a lot from Chris Rock:

Cops do need deescalation training, but that is rarely the problem.

Cops do need deescalation training, but that is rarely the problem.
I try to see all sides of the problem. Shooting a man running away from an arrest does not make sense to me. He is no longer a threat to the officer, so let him go. He will soon be captured anyway. Limit pullovers without cause I know this happens to minorities because my friends who are Black and Hispanic ALL tell me it's happened to them multiple times. In 45 years of driving I've been pulled over zero times without cause. Let's all try to be honest about the issues.

I try to see all sides of the problem. Shooting a man running away from an arrest does not make sense to me. He is no longer a threat to the officer, so let him go. He will soon be captured anyway. Limit pullovers without cause I know this happens to minorities because my friends who are Black and Hispanic ALL tell me it's happened to them multiple times. In 45 years of driving I've been pulled over zero times without cause. Let's all try to be honest about the issues.
they can not just let them go. its a liability to other people. they just need to comply or just follow the law.

Cops need to be wary in engaging people because it is a power trip. Not like it is a birthright to interfere with anyone because they feel like it. When something goes wrong on this issue it causes problems. This alone solves a percentage of issues.

Seriously, look at Police training in the US compared to Rest of the World...

Finland the police get a bachelors degree in Policing during there training period which takes 3 years...

Rest of Europe is generally at 2 years...

In Ireland and UK it is Police have Diploma in Policing...
Those Diplomas cover the law, deescalation training, Criminal Psychology... This creates discipline...
What it doesn't include is guns and high speed pursuit... They are different courses... Being allowed to carry a gun in UK and Ireland is mean very intensive training and very high standard in marksmanship. That is checked every year.

US Police training is anything from 10-36 weeks, that is for handling a gun and everything...

Seriously, look at Police training in the US compared to Rest of the World...

Finland the police get a bachelors degree in Policing during there training period which takes 3 years...

Rest of Europe is generally at 2 years...

In Ireland and UK it is Police have Diploma in Policing...
Those Diplomas cover the law, deescalation training, Criminal Psychology... This creates discipline...
What it doesn't include is guns and high speed pursuit... They are different courses... Being allowed to carry a gun in UK and Ireland is mean very intensive training and very high standard in marksmanship. That is checked every year.

US Police training is anything from 10-36 weeks, that is for handling a gun and everything...

Most police officers in the us have a certificate or associate degree. So come again? And degree is only a piece of education is not all knowing. That is why it is calleda degree.

Criminals need criminality demotivation training
No crime, no response
Cart before the horse wrong party blaming
blacks do 60 percent of crime in the us above any other race and deny it to death. do not think they are supposed to be held accountable for nothing. No other race does this. they do crime they do the time. They are only race who blame another hole race on everything that goes wrong in their lives instead taking responsibility for what they do and excepting the consequences. People are so sick of it . even a lot blacks are sick of their own people. It is so pathetic.

Forum List

Back