Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arrested in Texas on misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated!

Debunked.. fake news media
Oh? You saying Alex Jones wasn't arrested for DWI?
Falsely arrested by tds
LOLOL

So you agree he was arrested. What then was debunked?
He was arrested but according to the test he was under the limit.. so why was he arrested? Hmmm
Because the police believe he violated the law. Texas law on DWI is not limited to blood alcohol being .08 or higher.

"Intoxicated" means:

(A) not having the normal use of mental or physical faculties by reason of the introduction of alcohol, a controlled substance, a drug, a dangerous drug, a combination of two or more of those substances, or any other substance into the body; or

(B) having an alcohol concentration of 0.08 or more.

Meaning even though he was under the legal limit, it's still criminal if he fails a field sobriety test, which he purportedly did.

So now everyone here sees this story wasn't debunked -- you're just ignorant. Not exactly a shocking revelation, is it?
Infowars derangement syndrome

Falsely arrested by tds
LOLOL

He was arrested but according to the test he was under the limit.. so why was he arrested? Hmmm
Because the police believe he violated the law. Texas law on DWI is not limited to blood alcohol being .08 or higher.

"Intoxicated" means:

(A) not having the normal use of mental or physical faculties by reason of the introduction of alcohol, a controlled substance, a drug, a dangerous drug, a combination of two or more of those substances, or any other substance into the body; or

Meaning even though he was under the legal limit, it's still criminal if he fails a field sobriety test, which he purportedly did.

So now everyone here sees this story wasn't debunked -- you're just ignorant. Not exactly a shocking revelation, is it?

You are "sort of " correct here. What you are omitting is the fact that the prosecutors have to actually PROVE that Mr. Jones was impaired beyond a reasonable doubt. Its not just a matter of what they say they "believe". If they can't prove their case, it becomes a case of a Fake Arrest.

Falsely arrested by tds
LOLOL

"Intoxicated" means:

LOL

The law is IDS??

I didn't think it was possible, buy you're actually getting dumber.

Falsely arrested by tds
LOLOL

"Intoxicated" means:

You are "sort of " correct here. What you are omitting is the fact that the prosecutors have to actually PROVE that Mr. Jones was impaired beyond a reasonable doubt. Its not just a matter of what they say they "believe". If they can't prove their case, it becomes a case of a Fake Arrest.
The arresting officer signed an affidavit that Jones smelled of alcohol, failed a field sobriety test, and had a blood alcohol level of .079. Undoubtedly video recorded. Watching Jones stumble on one leg under those conditions is not going to help his case. I won't be surprised if Jones pleads guilty or no contendere to avoid court.

Like an absolute asshole, Alex Jones as if he didn't have enough going on to show what a jerk he is, managed to get arrested while attending to his being sued in Austin Texas for his conspiracy theory over murdered children for drunk driving.

please provide a source
Camp may be confused. I think that dumb assed Jones already lost the defamation suit by the father of one of the Sandy Hook mass murders. Sandy Hook Victim's Father Wins Defamation Suit; Alex Jones Sanctioned
I donated to info wars and buy all my stuff on their site! Best products! Check it out
Now THIS I believe.

Falsely arrested by tds
LOLOL

"Intoxicated" means:

The arresting officer signed an affidavit that Jones smelled of alcohol, failed a field sobriety test, and had a blood alcohol level of .079. Undoubtedly video recorded. Watching Jones stumble on one leg under those conditions is not going to help his case. I won't be surprised if Jones pleads guilty or no contendere to avoid court.

.079 is under the legal limit

LOLOL

"Intoxicated" means:

That it is. It's still also drunk.

You dumb fk america still haven't learned how MSM makes sure you spread the LIES to keep your sheep right in their corals . The severely demented stay in that coral . It's noot hard to notice.
Sorry, mind, the charge is a common one, but definitely NOT fake. Is it possible that your mind filters what it doesn't want to believe and calls it fake in spite of overwhelming evidence otherwise? Do you fool yourself about other things too, like calorie counts and benefits of exercise and Trump popularity?

InfoWars host Alex Jones charged with DWI in Texas, police say

You dumb fk america still haven't learned how MSM makes sure you spread the LIES to keep your sheep right in their corals . The severely demented stay in that coral . It's noot hard to notice.
Sorry, mind, the charge is a common one, but definitely NOT fake. Is it possible that your mind filters what it doesn't want to believe and calls it fake in spite of overwhelming evidence otherwise? Do you fool yourself about other things too, like calorie counts and benefits of exercise and Trump popularity?

There is "overwhelming evidence" that he was charged with DUI, but not necessarily overwhelming evidence that Mr. Jones is guilty of anything.

Just because the police arrested him doesn't mean he might not be as innocent as a newborn babe.

Falsely arrested by tds
LOLOL

"Intoxicated" means:

LOL

The law is IDS??

I didn't think it was possible, buy you're actually getting dumber.
Idf

If he is in jail I say to the DUMB ASSES how the hell does onne do a live show from prison today .........this is his attorney bahah

and this iis what REALLY HAPPENED as ALEX TELLS it himself.
Alex Jones Debunks DWI Charge

Norman Pattis - Leading American Trial Lawyer, Author, and Social Commentator

Last edited:
In other news, a lot of perfectly sober people would fail those 'tests' they made up that allegedly imply 'drunkenness', so I give failing those no credibility at all. they're designed to make nearly everybody fail them.

Well, they currently have one test that is highly accurate for telling if someone has alcohol impairment, and it doesn't involve anything other than staring at an object as the officer moves it from side to side.

What Is Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus (HGN)? - FindLaw

Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus and Impairment: The Science

The term "nystagmus" generally refers to any bouncing or jerking of the eye. Police officers are concerned only with horizontal gaze nystagmus, a completely involuntary motion that becomes more pronounced when an individual is impaired by alcohol (in addition to some illicit and prescription drugs, primarily depressants). Since alcohol depresses the nervous system, it has a noticeable effect on the ability to control sideways eye movements in a smooth and accurate manner. In fact, those who exhibit these exaggerated eye jerks aren't even aware of it, since HGN has no noticeable effect on one's vision.

Taken as a whole, the three-part field sobriety test has been shown to accurately determine blood-alcohol concentration (BAC) of 0.10 percent or higher 83 percent of the time, according to a study cited by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The other two components are the one-leg-stand (OLS) and walk-and-turn (WAT) tests.

Multiple NHTSA-funded studies since 1977 have shown the HGN screening to be an accurate indicator of alcohol impairment, and in fact the most accurate portion of the three-part test.

Falsely arrested by tds
LOLOL

He was arrested because he failed the field test. He had to be taken in to get a BAC test.

LOLOL

"Intoxicated" means:

You're right, .079 is just under the legal limit and his lawyer will more than likely be able to get him off.

However.......................................

The last 8 years of my Navy career, I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, and I can tell you that they should have had another test. Why? Because the first one was lower than the second, and his BAC was still climbing because his body hadn't fully processed the alcohol that he drank.

If they get him on anything, the fact that his tests kept rising may be one of them.

Falsely arrested by tds
LOLOL

He was arrested because he failed the field test. He had to be taken in to get a BAC test.

I don't about Texas law, but in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, any driver can refuse a field sobriety test. However, it is illegal to refuse a chemical test for drunkenness if you are pulled over. Its what they call "implied consent".

Can I Refuse a Field Sobriety Test in Pennsylvania?

If he is in jail I say to the DUMB ASSES how the hell does onne do a live show from prison today .........this is his attorney bahah

and this iis what REALLY HAPPENED as ALEX TELLS it himself.
Alex Jones Debunks DWI Charge

Norman Pattis - Leading American Trial Lawyer, Author, and Social Commentator
What? His lawyer didn't mention blood alcohol isn't the only test that can get you arrested in Texas for DWI??

This is my shocked face --> :lmao:

Falsely arrested by tds
LOLOL

I don't about Texas law, but in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, any driver can refuse a field sobriety test. However, it is illegal to refuse a chemical test for drunkenness if you are pulled over. Its what they call "implied consent".

If you don't know about Texas law on the matter it's because you're dumb and lazy, an awful combination, as I posted a link to the law just a few pages back.

Falsely arrested by tds
LOLOL

If you don't know about Texas law on the matter it's because you're dumb and lazy, an awful combination, as I posted a link to the law just a few pages back.
Do t matter he was under the limit .. he wasn’t drunk,, he was probably playing around.. we don’t need cops in America when we have guns

LOLOL

Do t matter he was under the limit .. he wasn’t drunk,, he was probably playing around.. we don’t need cops in America when we have guns

There is certainly a REASONABLE doubt that Mr. Jones was legally loaded. And on those grounds, I can't see any reasonable Persecutor pursuing this case except for political spite.

Time to exonerate the man and move on IMHO.

Forum List

Back