Dems may hide Biden !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
the dnc may use the corona virus as an excuse to limit Bidens exposure to media and debates in an effort to conceal his obvious mental decline .and they may start as early or earlier than march 15 when the scheduled debate with Sanders is supposed to take place . never underestimate the lengths the disgusting vile evil democratic party is willing to stoop in order to deceive ! and they know their idiot base will back them 100%.

Maybe...

the same people that diagnosed Reagan while he was still in office?

the dnc may use the corona virus as an excuse to limit Bidens exposure to media and debates in an effort to conceal his obvious mental decline .and they may start as early or earlier than march 15 when the scheduled debate with Sanders is supposed to take place . never underestimate the lengths the disgusting vile evil democratic party is willing to stoop in order to deceive ! and they know their idiot base will back them 100%.

Hiding Biden would be a very wise move.

Who diagnosed Biden with mental decline? You the OP or a medical doctor? Take all the time you need.

Compared to the outrageous idiotic stories about Trump being "unfit" and "mentally deficient"?

Biden is about two years away from being a full-blown retard. His senility is catching up with him pretty fast. Do you really want to look forward to four years of every USMB conservative poster making fun of that idiot every time he says or does something incredibly stupid?

We're not talking Trump gaffes here, we're talking full-blown mental retardation.

Who diagnosed Biden with mental decline? You the OP or a medical doctor? Take all the time you need.

Compared to the outrageous idiotic stories about Trump being "unfit" and "mentally deficient"?

Biden is about two years away from being a full-blown retard. His senility is catching up with him pretty fast. Do you really want to look forward to four years of every USMB conservative poster making fun of that idiot every time he says or does something incredibly stupid?

We're not talking Trump gaffes here, we're talking full-blown mental retardation.
He’s lost his mind. Who would vote for this mental case?

Aaron Maté
@aaronjmate

·
20h

Joe Biden continues to offer demonstrably false & laughable excuses for his Iraq war vote. Tonight he told MSNBC’s@Lawrence that he voted for the war... “to try to prevent a war from happening”:

BfpjIsxHkMqz70jR

I notice tRump didn't have a rally last night in one of the states voting today.

First time for that.

I wonder why?

And still sharper than tRump.

We find these truths to be self evident...that our..errrrr...you know the thing.

THE THING you lying dog faced pony soldier!

Now look fat...look...I challenge you to a push-up contest. :auiqs.jpg:

Today he told another voter "YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT".

From now on we will just see a photograph of Biden . At debates. In public. Even if elected President. It will be like a surreal dark comedy sci fi show. The voice will be from a sound alike. The photograph over the days, weeks, months and years will grow younger. And sturdy looking. A reverse Dorian Grey where the photo is living and the person is comatose. Like now.

He’s lost his mind. Who would vote for this mental case?
BfpjIsxHkMqz70jR

Why, Democrats, of course. They're all nucking futz anyway, so why wouldn't they want a President who's off his rocker?

:21:

I don't even know how to respond to something that stupid. :21:

That's because you know its true.

You know nothing about what I know. I've forgotten more that you know, boi.

And one thing I know with 110% certainty, is that you're wasting your time, and Joe Biden will lose.

You know nothing about what I know. I've forgotten more that you know, boi.

And one thing I know with 110% certainty, is that you're wasting your time, and Joe Biden will lose.
And you still aren't responding to my post because you know it's true.

Forum List

Back