Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arrested in Texas on misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated!

I don't about Texas law, but in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, any driver can refuse a field sobriety test. However, it is illegal to refuse a chemical test for drunkenness if you are pulled over. Its what they call "implied consent".

Can I Refuse a Field Sobriety Test in Pennsylvania?
If you don't know about Texas law on the matter it's because you're dumb and lazy, an awful combination, as I posted a link to the law just a few pages back.

Nobody with an IQ over 10 would ever click on a link you posted , so it's actually a compliment that you sniveled about it.
LOLOL

Then you're an even bigger idiot for not being able to find that link to Texas statutes online without my help.

lol I don't need to, just morons like you need refreshers, but you still got it wrong anyway. Go smoke some more meth and lose your last front tooth.
LOLOL

Nope, I got it exactly right. Sadly for you, you choose not to go to the Texas website of online statutes but to remain ignorant of the law.
LOLOL

Poor, ignorant Picaro. All the poor sap can do is add a funny on my post since he can't actually debate the law he refuses to look at. :mm:

PoorFaun, too dope addled and mentally ill to know when they've been bitch slapped, spanked, and put back on the porch.

PoorFaun, too dope addled and mentally ill to know when they've been bitch slapped, spanked, and put back on the porch.
LOLOL

Meanwhile, Alex Jones remains charged with a DWI, in accordance with the Texas law you refuse to look at.

What are ya scared of?

Oh? You saying Alex Jones wasn't arrested for DWI?
Falsely arrested by tds
LOLOL

So you agree he was arrested. What then was debunked?
He was arrested but according to the test he was under the limit.. so why was he arrested? Hmmm

He was arrested because he failed the field test. He had to be taken in to get a BAC test.

I don't about Texas law, but in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, any driver can refuse a field sobriety test. However, it is illegal to refuse a chemical test for drunkenness if you are pulled over. Its what they call "implied consent".

Can I Refuse a Field Sobriety Test in Pennsylvania?

Exactly. You can refuse a field test in just about any state, but once you do that, they cuff and stuff you to take you to the station to get a chemical test.

Alex Jones Debunks DWI Charge

3se443.gif

Alex Jones America has your back!

Speak for yourself. I wouldn't piss on him even if he were on fire.
Well you’re anti American soooo

Really? Then why did I spend 20 years of service to this country in the military? Been in 4 different war zones and traveled over quite a bit of the planet, and spent a lot of time outside the USA being deployed. How much have YOU done for this country? Me? I did enough to get a pension and health care for the rest of my life.

Really? Then why did I spend 20 years of service to this country in the military? Been in 4 different war zones and traveled over quite a bit of the planet, and spent a lot of time outside the USA being deployed. How much have YOU done for this country? Me? I did enough to get a pension and health care for the rest of my life.
For benefits? Prove me wrong don’t take themmy family doesn’t

in my first 5 seconds as president, i would pardon Alex Jones and Roger Stone!

Your a puss

Forum List

Back