Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arrested in Texas on misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated!

They should have beat his ass for "resisting"

You gotta be HIGHER than 0.08 to pull that stunt.. RIGHT???
No. Sometimes they beat your ass because you were under the limit or not drunk at all so they claim you were resisting. Nevermind. I forgot Jones is white.

Do you think its right for the police to beat on someone for no reason?

BTW, they don't do that around here. They will beat your ass for badmouthing the officer's mother or for other serious reasons. But not because of your ethnicity or for no reason at all.
Badmouthing the cops mother is not a valid reason to get an ass beating.either.

I humbly disagree. If you badmouth anyone's mother, you should be prepared for an ass beating. Including police officers who have mothers too.
If its against the law to attack someone for what they said then cops should be held to the same standards. Why white people believe cops are above the law I will never figure out.

You gotta be HIGHER than 0.08 to pull that stunt.. RIGHT???
No. Sometimes they beat your ass because you were under the limit or not drunk at all so they claim you were resisting. Nevermind. I forgot Jones is white.

BTW, they don't do that around here. They will beat your ass for badmouthing the officer's mother or for other serious reasons. But not because of your ethnicity or for no reason at all.

I humbly disagree. If you badmouth anyone's mother, you should be prepared for an ass beating. Including police officers who have mothers too.
If its against the law to attack someone for what they said then cops should be held to the same standards. Why white people believe cops are above the law I will never figure out.
In our neighborhoods we vote for limited police ,, BY NOT BREAKING THE LAW! We have guns like them so they show respect back,, try it some times stop voting for democrats

Camp may be confused. I think that dumb assed Jones already lost the defamation suit by the father of one of the Sandy Hook mass murders. Sandy Hook Victim's Father Wins Defamation Suit; Alex Jones Sanctioned
I donated to info wars and buy all my stuff on their site! Best products! Check it out
They got any funny mugs? We collect mugs and one from that nutball would probably set off my brother, which can be very funny at times, if I am in a perverse mood.
Yea bro check it out! They sell brain power! You def need it lol
Thanks jit. Coming from you, I'm sure you realize how little it means to me.
Give it a shot! You will be happy you did
Thanks, but guess I'll have to pass.
upload_2020-3-10_23-4-2.jpeg

I donated to info wars and buy all my stuff on their site! Best products! Check it out
They got any funny mugs? We collect mugs and one from that nutball would probably set off my brother, which can be very funny at times, if I am in a perverse mood.
Yea bro check it out! They sell brain power! You def need it lol
Thanks jit. Coming from you, I'm sure you realize how little it means to me.
Give it a shot! You will be happy you did
Thanks, but guess I'll have to pass.
View attachment 311624
I trust you! Get smarter !

Plenty of people have been exonerated on false charges of DUI over the years.

Others, although innocent , have been found guilty.

A friend of mine was pinched for DUI a number of years ago.. According to the paperwork, the cops said he was driving a Maroon Pontiac. He showed evidence at trial, that his Catalina was, in fact, Burgundy in color. They still convicted him and condemned him to attend 30 AA meetings.
LOLOL

Good luck with that. Nice to see there are still folks going to bat for wife-beating drunks. I'm sure Jones appreciates your support.
thumbsup.gif

Book 'em, Danno!

alex-jones.jpg
Projecting? Hehe
How so? Unlike Jones, I've never been arrested.
So you haven’t been caught yet .. hehe
Caught doing what?
0490D59F-D830-489B-A673-4157CFD7113F.jpeg
Is this you faun? Lol

LOLOL

Good luck with that. Nice to see there are still folks going to bat for wife-beating drunks. I'm sure Jones appreciates your support.
thumbsup.gif

Book 'em, Danno!

alex-jones.jpg
Projecting? Hehe
How so? Unlike Jones, I've never been arrested.
So you haven’t been caught yet .. hehe
Caught doing what?
View attachment 311625 Is this you faun? Lol
LOL

No.

In our neighborhoods we vote for limited police ,, BY NOT BREAKING THE LAW! We have guns like them so they show respect back,, try it some times stop voting for democrats

Asslips , like most anti-racist racist Burb Brats, thinks it should be legal for black people to drive around in residential neighborhoods at speeds of 120 mph drunk and stoned on their asses, like their hero Rodney King did, instead of being tossed off a cliff tied to a cement block, which would have been a much more appropriate police procedure for his sorry ass.

How do we know he was drunk??

This sounds more like a bunch of crisis actors pretending to be cops and arresting Alex to make him look bad and take the attention off Hillary murdering Epstein and Seth Rich

How do we know he was drunk??

This sounds more like a bunch of crisis actors pretending to be cops and arresting Alex to make him look bad and take the attention off Hillary murdering Epstein and Seth Rich

You never know. After all, Alex Jones is someone who isn't afraid to speak truth to power, and the powers that be don't like that

Debunked.. fake news media
Oh? You saying Alex Jones wasn't arrested for DWI?
Falsely arrested by tds
LOLOL

So you agree he was arrested. What then was debunked?
He was arrested but according to the test he was under the limit.. so why was he arrested? Hmmm
Because the police believe he violated the law. Texas law on DWI is not limited to blood alcohol being .08 or higher.

"Intoxicated" means:

(A) not having the normal use of mental or physical faculties by reason of the introduction of alcohol, a controlled substance, a drug, a dangerous drug, a combination of two or more of those substances, or any other substance into the body; or

(B) having an alcohol concentration of 0.08 or more.

Meaning even though he was under the legal limit, it's still criminal if he fails a field sobriety test, which he purportedly did.

So now everyone here sees this story wasn't debunked -- you're just ignorant. Not exactly a shocking revelation, is it?

Forum List

Back