Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arrested in Texas on misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated!

We built America hitting the bars after building a sky scraper, having a few beers and driving home. That is America

LOLOL

So you agree he was arrested. What then was debunked?
He was arrested but according to the test he was under the limit.. so why was he arrested? Hmmm

He was arrested because he failed the field test. He had to be taken in to get a BAC test.

I don't about Texas law, but in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, any driver can refuse a field sobriety test. However, it is illegal to refuse a chemical test for drunkenness if you are pulled over. Its what they call "implied consent".

Can I Refuse a Field Sobriety Test in Pennsylvania?
If you don't know about Texas law on the matter it's because you're dumb and lazy, an awful combination, as I posted a link to the law just a few pages back.
Do t matter he was under the limit .. he wasn’t drunk,, he was probably playing around.. we don’t need cops in America when we have guns
I showed you the law which indicates it does matter. Your ignorance will not help Jones escape justice.

He was arrested but according to the test he was under the limit.. so why was he arrested? Hmmm

He was arrested because he failed the field test. He had to be taken in to get a BAC test.

I don't about Texas law, but in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, any driver can refuse a field sobriety test. However, it is illegal to refuse a chemical test for drunkenness if you are pulled over. Its what they call "implied consent".

If you don't know about Texas law on the matter it's because you're dumb and lazy, an awful combination, as I posted a link to the law just a few pages back.
Do t matter he was under the limit .. he wasn’t drunk,, he was probably playing around.. we don’t need cops in America when we have guns
I showed you the law which indicates it does matter. Your ignorance will not help Jones escape justice.

What do you mean "escape justice"?

Can't you see the Reasonable Doubt in this case that exonerates Mr. Jones?

No he won’t

What reasonable doubt? He was clearly intoxicated according to the arrest record, which states he failed both "Walk & Turn" and "One Leg Stand" field sobriety tests and described his walking as "swaying" and noted his eyes were "glassy" and "watery."

According to Texas law, that indicates intoxication even if blood alcohol is below the legal limit of .080; which his was by the smallest margin possible at .079.

Actually it does matter, as if the BAC is below the legal limit, it makes it a lot more difficult to prove the case BEYOND a reasonable doubt.

I know our libtard friends think that conservatives have to prove their innocence, but that isn't American law. The cops might say he "looked" wasted to him, but actually proving it is what they have to do. Their mere opinions aren't incontrovertible proof at all.

What reasonable doubt? He was clearly intoxicated according to the arrest record, which states he failed both "Walk & Turn" and "One Leg Stand" field sobriety tests and described his walking as "swaying" and noted his eyes were "glassy" and "watery."

According to Texas law, that indicates intoxication even if blood alcohol is below the legal limit of .080; which his was by the smallest margin possible at .079.
Lol ids

No he won’t
I hope he won't since it appears he was driving drunk. You may not care but many thousands of innocent people are killed on our roads every year by shits like that driving drunk.

People can have "glassy or watery" eyes for reasons other than being loaded, and can observe to be "swaying" for other reasons as well.

Actually it does matter, as if the BAC is below the legal limit, it makes it a lot more difficult to prove the case BEYOND a reasonable doubt.

I know our libtard friends think that conservatives have to prove their innocence, but that isn't American law. The cops might say he "looked" wasted to him, but actually proving it is what they have to do. Their mere opinions aren't incontrovertible proof at all.
LOL

Not according to Texas law, it doesn't.

Well, if he was drunk and the tests show it, let him have a restricted drivers license, pay a fine, do jail time if required and pay his debt to society like every other poor schlub has to do.
he wasn't drunk. you didn't even take the time to look it up. he blew a 0.07 under the legal limit. this all gets thrown out. hahahahahahaha I love it when fks like you get your ass's handed to you. ewwwwwww watch out it be Alex Jones.......

No he won’t
I hope he won't since it appears he was driving drunk. You may not care but many thousands of innocent people are killed on our roads every year by shits like that driving drunk.

Note your statement "it APPEARS he was driving drunk"

That's not good enough, someone has to be PROVEN to have been driving drunk, beyond a reasonable doubt. Pulling someone out of their car at night on an unfamiliar road way and have them do "tests" of "sobriety" on the side of the road, few would pass with the police shining a light in their face and the noise of the highway and the police looking for any reason to bring them in.

People can have "glassy or watery" eyes for reasons other than being loaded, and can observe to be "swaying" for other reasons as well.
it doesn't matter, he blew a 0.07 under the legal limit. BTW, he said that at his court appearance, the cop couldn't do his own sobriety test in court, he failed it.

They can, can they? Along with a blood alcohol level that's 0.001 point away from the legal limit?

:lmao:

triggered_alex-gif.306691

LOLOL

So you agree he was arrested. What then was debunked?

Cute. You been studying RW's ironic sense of humor?

No he won’t
Well stop flooding our roads with nasty brown foreigners,, leave the roads for Americans
Oh? Let's see your evidence that most drunk drivers are "nasty brown foreigners"...

No he won’t

Note your statement "it APPEARS he was driving drunk"

That's not good enough, someone has to be PROVEN to have been driving drunk, beyond a reasonable doubt. Pulling someone out of their car at night on an unfamiliar road way and have them do "tests" of "sobriety" on the side of the road, few would pass with the police shining a light in their face and the noise of the highway and the police looking for any reason to bring them in.
Of course I say "appears." I wasn't there and Jones has the benefit of presumption of innocence. I just don't see him having a good chance of beating this should he decide to fight it.

Cute. You been studying RW's ironic sense of humor?
he wasn't legally drunk. the charges will be dismissed. what's your issue, he should have been? need to jab that knife in did ya?

You dumb fk america still haven't learned how MSM makes sure you spread the LIES to keep your sheep right in their corals . The severely demented stay in that coral . It's noot hard to notice.
Sorry, mind, the charge is a common one, but definitely NOT fake. Is it possible that your mind filters what it doesn't want to believe and calls it fake in spite of overwhelming evidence otherwise? Do you fool yourself about other things too, like calorie counts and benefits of exercise and Trump popularity?

InfoWars host Alex Jones charged with DWI in Texas, police say

If he is in jail I say to the DUMB ASSES how the hell does onne do a live show from prison today .........this is his attorney bahah

and this iis what REALLY HAPPENED as ALEX TELLS it himself.
Alex Jones Debunks DWI Charge

Norman Pattis - Leading American Trial Lawyer, Author, and Social Commentator
What? His lawyer didn't mention blood alcohol isn't the only test that can get you arrested in Texas for DWI??

This is my shocked face --> :lmao:

TRUTH HURTS DON'T IT CYKA
Alex Jones shows the breathalyzer paperwork on-air that proves he was under the legal limit for blood alcohol content needed to charge him with a DWI after being arrested.
upload_2020-3-12_7-12-55.jpeg

No he' snot a leftist c*** like you who dreams up their bs lies leftist are pigs and leftist do not care who they destroy or who it hurts. Because Obama's bitches are just like him satans bitch.

He puts your LIES to shame and u pricks can't stand it.

when you are too fkn retarded you OBEY THIS because the CENSORS are to fkn retarded to realize they are comingg for them tooo. Including the pricks who stuffed everything into conspiracy on here.
Wait until all you leftist losers realize you have no clue how the fk you will EAT UR NEXT meal . LMFAO..
59782.jpg

Norm Pattis enters case of Roger Stone jurors
Mar 3, 2020 - New Haven Register
Connecticut attorney Norm Pattis is now involved in the Roger Stone case.
According to The National Law Journal, Pattis, of The Pattis & Smith Law Firm, is now representing Mike Cernovich, who last...
Read Full Article

YOUR MSM MENTAL NUT JOBS & YOUR NEWS WHICH FEEDS YOU ASSHOLES LIES ! YOU BELIVE THEM FULLY.

Why do you think that MEME says what it does your idiots.

59782.jpg

88429780_1044020105963165_7921981454219739136_n.jpg

you same LOW INFORMATION TARDS KNOW JACK SHIT!

You dumb fk america still haven't learned how MSM makes sure you spread the LIES to keep your sheep right in their corals . The severely demented stay in that coral . It's noot hard to notice.
Sorry, mind, the charge is a common one, but definitely NOT fake. Is it possible that your mind filters what it doesn't want to believe and calls it fake in spite of overwhelming evidence otherwise? Do you fool yourself about other things too, like calorie counts and benefits of exercise and Trump popularity?

InfoWars host Alex Jones charged with DWI in Texas, police say

If he is in jail I say to the DUMB ASSES how the hell does onne do a live show from prison today .........this is his attorney bahah

and this iis what REALLY HAPPENED as ALEX TELLS it himself.
Alex Jones Debunks DWI Charge

Norman Pattis - Leading American Trial Lawyer, Author, and Social Commentator
What? His lawyer didn't mention blood alcohol isn't the only test that can get you arrested in Texas for DWI??

This is my shocked face --> :lmao:

TRUTH HURTS DON'T IT CYKA
Alex Jones shows the breathalyzer paperwork on-air that proves he was under the legal limit for blood alcohol content needed to charge him with a DWI after being arrested.
View attachment 311948

No he' snot a leftist c*** like you who dreams up their bs lies leftist are pigs and leftist do not care who they destroy or who it hurts. Because Obama's bitches are just like him satans bitch.

He puts your LIES to shame and u pricks can't stand it.

when you are too fkn retarded you OBEY THIS because the CENSORS are to fkn retarded to realize they are comingg for them tooo. Including the pricks who stuffed everything into conspiracy on here.
Wait until all you leftist losers realize you have no clue how the fk you will EAT UR NEXT meal . LMFAO..
59782.jpg

Norm Pattis enters case of Roger Stone jurors
Mar 3, 2020 - New Haven Register
Connecticut attorney Norm Pattis is now involved in the Roger Stone case.
According to The National Law Journal, Pattis, of The Pattis & Smith Law Firm, is now representing Mike Cernovich, who last...
Read Full Article

YOUR MSM MENTAL NUT JOBS & YOUR NEWS WHICH FEEDS YOU ASSHOLES LIES ! YOU BELIVE THEM FULLY.

Why do you think that MEME says what it does your idiots.

59782.jpg

88429780_1044020105963165_7921981454219739136_n.jpg

you same LOW INFORMATION TARDS KNOW JACK SHIT!
no way does that mug shot make him look at all suspicious.

Forum List

Back