Migrant suspect in murder of UGA nursing student crossed border in Texas, was arrested and released in NYC

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Was this in Manhattan, under Alvin Bragg? The guy too busy with false charges against Trump to lock up violent people?

No wonder the Maricopa County DA won't cooperate with Bragg.

The illegal immigrant who is accused of killing University of Georgia nursing student Laken Riley entered the US in September with his wife and 5-year-old son. They were bussed to New York City after entering the country illegally. He was arrested on child endangerment charges, released, and the record was sealed.

Jose Antonio Ibarra's wife, Layling Franco, told the New York Post that they came to the US from Venezuela with her 5-year-old son, and entered through El Paso, Texas. The couple apparently married in order to join their asylum cases.

According to police, Ibarra was arrested last August in Queens for driving with the 5-year-old child on the back of a gas-powered moped without a helmet or restraints. Ibarra was reportedly working for delivery services. After the incident, he moved to Georgia to live with his brother Diego and he and his wife separated. Riley was killed in Georgia earlier this week.

Accessories to murder
Time for consequences lib loon law breaker lovers .

Sad.

There are hundred and thousands of cases like that.....where the illegal savages kill innocent Americans ....but the Biden administration doesn't seem to care,

On the contrary they approve of this brutality and turn a blind eye.

Scum.

Sad.

There are hundred and thousands of cases like that.....where the illegal savages kill innocent Americans ....but the Biden administration doesn't seem to care,

On the contrary they approve of this brutality and turn a blind eye.

Scum.
I think we are seeing the results of libs teaching several generations of children to hate America

Its like obama refusing to salute the flag

He was brainwashed into believing that America is bad

I think we are seeing the results of libs teaching several generations of children to hate America

Its like obama refusing to salute the flag

He was brainwashed into believing that America is bad

I agree with you.

Governor Kemp makes me sick... comes out and acts surprised that an illegal alien was in his state... maybe if he would have secured his states election in 2020 this young lady would still be alive....

Forum List

Back