Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arrested in Texas on misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated!

This was debunked
triggered_alex-gif.306691

Plenty of people have been exonerated on false charges of DUI over the years.

Others, although innocent , have been found guilty.

A friend of mine was pinched for DUI a number of years ago.. According to the paperwork, the cops said he was driving a Maroon Pontiac. He showed evidence at trial, that his Catalina was, in fact, Burgundy in color. They still convicted him and condemned him to attend 30 AA meetings.

This was debunked

How was it debunked? He said it happened.
Debunked of actual video of the test he recorded

I'm not following you. How was this debunked?
Alex Jones Debunks DWI Charge
People are convicted all the time for drunk driving without ever even taking a breathalyzer or blood test. That is why the field test is done in front of the patrol car and videoed on the patrol car dash camera. If the video clearly shows a failure to pass the field test, the conviction can occur.
Cool
Story

How was it debunked? He said it happened.

From your link: "Alex Jones shows the breathalyzer paperwork on air that proves he was under the legal limit for blood alcohol content needed to charge him with a DWI after being arrested."

How is it debunked? He says it happened.

He's saying that it shouldn't have happened because he was under the limit.
Yes he wasn’t drunk , thank you

I just said that he tested below the legal limit.

From your link: "Alex Jones shows the breathalyzer paperwork on air that proves he was under the legal limit for blood alcohol content needed to charge him with a DWI after being arrested."

In their haste to defend their hero they missed that.

Ok good

A friend of mine was pinched for DUI a number of years ago.. According to the paperwork, the cops said he was driving a Maroon Pontiac. He showed evidence at trial, that his Catalina was, in fact, Burgundy in color. They still convicted him and condemned him to attend 30 AA meetings.
LOLOL

Good luck with that. Nice to see there are still folks going to bat for wife-beating drunks. I'm sure Jones appreciates your support.
thumbsup.gif

Book 'em, Danno!

alex-jones.jpg

LOLOL

Good luck with that. Nice to see there are still folks going to bat for wife-beating drunks. I'm sure Jones appreciates your support.
thumbsup.gif

Book 'em, Danno!

alex-jones.jpg
Projecting? Hehe

"Jones tested at 0.076 and 0.079 and failed parts of the one-leg stand and walk and turn tests, according to the affidavit."

Infowars' Alex Jones accused of DWI - CNN

He came in below the legal limit of 0.08.

Must be...a conspiracy.
They should have beat his ass for "resisting"

Nah. I can't stand the guy, but I wouldn't take it that far.
Theres a point where people get killed over others making up fables. I wonder how many people have had to die because some idiot was motivated by what Jones has claimed?

Indeed. A lot of white people get killed from thinking they have to be nice to black strangers from fear of being called 'rayciss n stuff', only to find out why black yoofs are dying like flies in black neighborhoods.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Book 'em, Danno!

alex-jones.jpg
Projecting? Hehe
How so? Unlike Jones, I've never been arrested.

In other news, a lot of perfectly sober people would fail those 'tests' they made up that allegedly imply 'drunkenness', so I give failing those no credibility at all. they're designed to make nearly everybody fail them.

In other news, a lot of perfectly sober people would fail those 'tests' they made up that allegedly imply 'drunkenness', so I give failing those no credibility at all. they're designed to make nearly everybody fail them.

In most states, people aren't required to do the "sobriety tests". Drivers are better off advised to demand a blood test if the police suspect them of Drunk Driving.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Book 'em, Danno!

alex-jones.jpg
Projecting? Hehe
So you haven’t been caught yet .. hehe

"Jones tested at 0.076 and 0.079 and failed parts of the one-leg stand and walk and turn tests, according to the affidavit."

Must be...a conspiracy.

You gotta be HIGHER than 0.08 to pull that stunt.. RIGHT???
No. Sometimes they beat your ass because you were under the limit or not drunk at all so they claim you were resisting. Nevermind. I forgot Jones is white.

Must be...a conspiracy.

No. Sometimes they beat your ass because you were under the limit or not drunk at all so they claim you were resisting. Nevermind. I forgot Jones is white.
Lol fake news ,, more race hoax news jussie smollet haga

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Book 'em, Danno!

alex-jones.jpg
Projecting? Hehe
So you haven’t been caught yet .. hehe
Caught doing what?

Must be...a conspiracy.

Do you think its right for the police to beat on someone for no reason?

BTW, they don't do that around here. They will beat your ass for badmouthing the officer's mother or for other serious reasons. But not because of your ethnicity or for no reason at all.

Must be...a conspiracy.

BTW, they don't do that around here. They will beat your ass for badmouthing the officer's mother or for other serious reasons. But not because of your ethnicity or for no reason at all.
Badmouthing the cops mother is not a valid reason to get an ass beating.either.

Must be...a conspiracy.

Badmouthing the cops mother is not a valid reason to get an ass beating.either.

I humbly disagree. If you badmouth anyone's mother, you should be prepared for an ass beating. Including police officers who have mothers too.

Forum List

Back