Compromise with meat eaters

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
There are 2 ways:

1) We allow the killing of innocent animals if the one who eats will kill. Meat eaters are involved in sin by fraudulent methods: most of those who are obsessed with meat eating would not be able to shed innocent blood with their own hands. This is a psychological trick. The meat eater does not see the victim.

2) Partial or complete transition of meat-eaters to their fellow predators: they do not touch herbivores and only eat predators.

1516652793_kroliki-28.jpg

You sound as though you have control over what others eat. You don't.

I have no problem at all with vegans. In fact, I admire their dedication to their diet.

But if you think, for one minute, that you will place such ridiculous rules on what I eat, especially when it is aimed at making everyone a vegan, you are absolutely batshit crazy.

I eat meat. I have also killed animals for their meat on numerous occasions. I hunt. I mainly hunt 3 animal species, and I only eat 2 of them. I will not apologize for being part of a natural cycle that has existed since life began.

• Banned
I will not apologize for being part of a natural cycle that has existed since life began.
Just do not try to pass it off as "courage". A woman would also be able to kill those who are obviously weaker with weapon and she does not need to apologize when the government supports and protects you. Less "heroic" pathos, it doesn't make you a man

Just do not try to pass it off as "courage". A woman would also be able to kill those who are obviously weaker with weapon and she does not need to apologize when the government supports and protects you. Less "heroic" pathos, it doesn't make you a man

I did not pass it off as courage. I addressed what you said about "...would not be able to shed innocent blood with their own hands". I did not say anything about courage or being more manly.

cannibalism is also part of the natural cycle
we are talking about ethics here, not biology

No, cannibalism is not part of the natural cycle. Not in most places or with most cultures. It is taboo almost everywhere among civilized people. It is also not a part of the natural cycle in higher mammals.

• Banned
No, cannibalism is not part of the natural cycle. Not in most places or with most cultures. It is taboo almost everywhere among civilized people. It is also not a part of the natural cycle in higher mammals.
So it's not part of nature because it's less common? Then rare animals are not part of nature. An excellent excuse to kill innocent animals.

cannibalism is also part of the natural cycle
we are talking about ethics here, not biology
Cannibalism is universally shunned in all the Mammals on this planet with the exception of Chickens.

We are part of and integrated with nature. There is no moral or ethical issue surrounding the eating of meat.

However, tyranny has a laundry list of ethical and moral issues.

So it's not part of nature because it's less common? Then rare animals are not part of nature. An excellent excuse to kill innocent animals.

No, that is a twisted argument. It is not rarity that makes it unacceptable. It is that it is the same species.

Your arguments in favor of regulating meat eaters are transparent and futile.

Long Live Bacon Eaters!!!!

Cannibalism is universally shunned in all the Mammals on this planet with the exception of Chickens.

We are part of and integrated with nature. There is no moral or ethical issue surrounding the eating of meat.

However, tyranny has a laundry list of ethical and moral issues.

I applaud your post, but chickens are not mammals. They are also some of the dumbest animals ever. This is likely because of all the selective breeding.

This bears repeating: There is no moral or ethical issue surrounding the eating of meat.

I applaud your post, but chickens are not mammals. They are also some of the dumbest animals ever. This is likely because of all the selective breeding.

This bears repeating: There is no moral or ethical issue surrounding the eating of meat.
Correct, there is no moral or ethical issue with eating meat.

Chickens are the only animal in all the animal kingdom that has no problem with eating their own.

I realize they are descendants of Dinosaurs, but regardless. Chickens are good for only two things.

Eggs and Breast meat. :)

Correct, there is no moral or ethical issue with eating meat.

Chickens are the only animal in all the animal kingdom that has no problem with eating their own.

I realize they are descendants of Dinosaurs, but regardless. Chickens are good for only two things.

Eggs and Breast meat. :)

YES!!!

Oh, and the dark meat too!! Have you tried boneless chicken thighs? Not only do they take out the bone, but all the other "not meat" stuff that a thigh has. Easy to use and delicious.

No, cannibalism was common even among humans. This is not uncommon in mammals. But I don’t want to discuss it at all, it’s stupid. Here the point is not cannibalism, but in the fact that there is no such shit that a person like an amoeba should do what is "natural", fart at the table, rape, shit in his pants, and so on. Nature has nothing to do with it, we're talking about morality.

This thread has me craving a big juicy piece of medium rare Prime Rib.
No compromising with that hunger pang.

Prime Rib sounds good!!

I am actually craving a bacon cheeseburger right about now. Easier to make and quicker.

No, cannibalism was common even among humans. This is not uncommon in mammals. But I don’t want to discuss it at all, it’s stupid. Here the point is not cannibalism, but in the fact that there is no such shit that a person like an amoeba should do what is "natural", fart at the table, rape, shit in his pants, and so on. Nature has nothing to do with it, we're talking about morality.

And controlling the diets of the masses is all about control of the masses. And that is immoral.

And controlling the diets of the masses is all about control of the masses. And that is immoral.
In this case, crime control is also "immoral".
Meat-eaters do not have a single argument in their defense that would be really logical and solid, it all looks like pitiful excuses. It is impossible to logically deduce the ethics of meat-eating

Forum List

Back