Compromise with meat eaters

This is an extreme case. If there is no other way out, then you have to kill. But if it is possible not to kill, then not to kill. I have a positive attitude to the killing of predators, I see a metaphysical meaning in this.
In the end, if we justify the predator by the fact that nature created it this way, then there are no obstacles to justifying any villain with the same arguments.

It is extremely rare that predators kill without doing so for food. Any villain that kills because they have no other way to eat is very different from other murderers.

meat or dairy that are the cause of that
We are talking about killing and eating meat, milk has nothing to do with this.

Incidentally, this is also a propaganda trick. there is no separate word for non-meat eater.

i call BS. i've never tried ' beyond burger ' but impossible burger is great on the grill. make a cheeseburegr w/ the fixins' & it can easily pass for a well done burger. & 0 cholesterol.

You can call BS all you want. I have a very well educated palate. I know what i like, and my taste is impeccable!

Just ask my wife!

It is extremely rare that predators kill without doing so for food. Any villain that kills because they have no other way to eat is very different from other murderers.
There is no real demarcation here. The raper may object to you that he cannot do anything with his emotions and this is stronger for him than hunger. There is no other way but to talk about the killer independently of everything else, including nature.

There are 2 ways:

1) We allow the killing of innocent animals if the one who eats will kill. Meat eaters are involved in sin by fraudulent methods: most of those who are obsessed with meat eating would not be able to shed innocent blood with their own hands. This is a psychological trick. The meat eater does not see the victim.

2) Partial or complete transition of meat-eaters to their fellow predators: they do not touch herbivores and only eat predators.

1516652793_kroliki-28.jpg
You will allow?:auiqs.jpg:How magnanimous of you, sport. I agree with PETA, People Eating Tasty Animal, that is. In a few months, that rabbit will be delicious. I have enjoyed rabbit hunting many times and had no problem killing, cleaning and cooking them. Same with squirrels. Been known to field clean one while hunting, roast it on a hasty built spit and eat it off the stick it was roasted on, while continuing to hunt. Good times!!

You will allow?:auiqs.jpg:How magnanimous of you, sport. I agree with PETA, People Eating Tasty Animal, that is. In a few months, that rabbit will be delicious. I have enjoyed rabbit hunting many times and had no problem killing, cleaning and cooking them. Same with squirrels. Been known to field clean one while hunting, roast it on a hasty built spit and eat it off the stick it was roasted on, while continuing to hunt. Good times!!

His idea of a compromise would not work. I think it is hilarious that he thinks he found some great "solution" to a problem that does not exist.

we are designed to eat meat
I will not even waste time to refute this stupidity, everything has been proven long ago, it is as stupid as if someone said that the penis was created for drawing.

The meat eaters grab onto straws.

Absolutely all the arguments that we hear here are common tales of meat-eaters, none of them is confirmed by observation. A person has no morphology and physiology of a predator, no canines and no bite, no rejection of carbohydrates, there is long intestines, and so on, that meat supposedly gives muscle mass, although all muscular animals are herbivores, and there are many vegan athletes and so on and so forth.

All this suggests that apart from this lie they have nothing to argue, they cannot come up with anything.

Forum List

Back