Compromise with meat eaters

download.png

Just do not try to pass it off as "courage". A woman would also be able to kill those who are obviously weaker with weapon and she does not need to apologize when the government supports and protects you. Less "heroic" pathos, it doesn't make you a man

Don't be stupid. Eating meat has nothing to do with heroism, it has everything to do with they are DELICIOUS!

In this case, crime control is also "immoral".
Meat-eaters do not have a single argument in their defense that would be really logical and solid, it all looks like pitiful excuses. It is impossible to logically deduce the ethics of meat-eating

First of all, requiring "moral justification" is ridiculous.

Second of all, using the word "innocent" to describe animals is pure fantasy.

Third of all, how do you feel about the murder of vermin (such as rats)?

No, cannibalism was common even among humans. This is not uncommon in mammals. But I don’t want to discuss it at all, it’s stupid. Here the point is not cannibalism, but in the fact that there is no such shit that a person like an amoeba should do what is "natural", fart at the table, rape, shit in his pants, and so on. Nature has nothing to do with it, we're talking about morality.
No, cannibalism is not common, even among humans where are part of the Mammal classification in the Animal Kingdom. Trying to say it just lessened your already vanishing credibility.

You're losing your shit. That last run-on sentence made absolutely no sense at all.

There is no ethical problem with eating meat. Full stop.

No, cannibalism is not common, even among humans where are part of the Mammal classification in the Animal Kingdom. Trying to say it just lessened your already vanishing credibility.

You're losing your shit. That last run-on sentence made absolutely no sense at all.

There is no ethical problem with eating meat. Full stop.

Very true!! Especially if you look at the birth rates of most "prey animals". They reproduce at a much higher rate than predators.

There are 2 ways:

1) We allow the killing of innocent animals if the one who eats will kill. Meat eaters are involved in sin by fraudulent methods: most of those who are obsessed with meat eating would not be able to shed innocent blood with their own hands. This is a psychological trick. The meat eater does not see the victim.

2) Partial or complete transition of meat-eaters to their fellow predators: they do not touch herbivores and only eat predators.

1516652793_kroliki-28.jpg

Rabbit is lip-smacking good. Flour it up and fry evenly on both sides, in butter, in a cast iron skillet.

I will probably try one of these abominations eventually. Just to see what they taste like.

For now I will keep eating beef burgers. You know, to keep ranchers in business and prevent the starvation of millions of cows.

1639075291207.jpeg

In this case, crime control is also "immoral".
Meat-eaters do not have a single argument in their defense that would be really logical and solid, it all looks like pitiful excuses. It is impossible to logically deduce the ethics of meat-eating
Actually, vegans (My wife and daughter are vegans) don't really have a single argument in their defense for why anyone would be wholly vegan, or vegetarian. None at all.

In fact, a lot of today's diets are bad for us, but it isn't the meat or dairy that are the cause of that.

It is the sugars, the high fructose corn syrup, the additional carbs and preservatives needed to make a non-meat diet palatable.

Even the USDA has dropped the low-fat requirement for the balanced diet

I will probably try one of these abominations eventually. Just to see what they taste like.

For now I will keep eating beef burgers. You know, to keep ranchers in business and prevent the starvation of millions of cows.

I already did. They suck. Pour enough ketchup on it and it is edible, but it won't fool anyone.

it's quite tasty grilled. & in enchaladas.....

forced? LOL!!!! auCONtraire. if you're gonna eat beef- it best be exclusively grass fed.

<pfffft>

choke on a big mac like yer chosen one loves to do.

I eat at the Lone Eagle Grill, moron. Look it up.

Rabbit is lip-smacking good. Flour it up and fry evenly on both sides, in butter, in a cast iron skillet.

I haven't had rabbit is several years. The last time I did it was because a big "cane cutter" rabbit kept startling me on my way to my deer stand. Like most rabbits, it would wait until I was almost stepping on it to bolt. Me walking in to my stand an hour before daylight, and the bastard would get me every time. Finally I took a .22 pistol in with me. Like usual, the big rabbit bolted from right beside my boot. It ran and stopped maybe 30 or 40 feet away and froze. Anyway, it was delicious.

I already did. They suck. Pour enough ketchup on it and it is edible, but it won't fool anyone.

i call BS. i've never tried ' beyond burger ' but impossible burger is great on the grill. make a cheeseburegr w/ the fixins' & it can easily pass for a well done burger. & 0 cholesterol.

Third of all, how do you feel about the murder of vermin (such as rats)?
This is an extreme case. If there is no other way out, then you have to kill. But if it is possible not to kill, then not to kill. I have a positive attitude to the killing of predators, I see a metaphysical meaning in this.
In the end, if we justify the predator by the fact that nature created it this way, then there are no obstacles to justifying any villain with the same arguments.

Actually, vegans (My wife and daughter are vegans) don't really have a single argument in their defense for why anyone would be wholly vegan, or vegetarian. None at all.

In fact, a lot of today's diets are bad for us, but it isn't the meat or dairy that are the cause of that.

It is the sugars, the high fructose corn syrup, the additional carbs and preservatives needed to make a non-meat diet palatable.

Even the USDA has dropped the low-fat requirement for the balanced diet

Thank you. It is not the fat that is the problem. It is the sugar in everything that is killing us.

Forum List

Back