Companies Who Donated to Co-Sponsors of Texas Abortion Bill Revealed

Yes,

After bitchwad Lysistrata tells me I am controlling....thank for supplying an example of how it is the left that determines that they are going to "allow"/"disallow" people to do things.
It's the right-wingers who try to insert themselves into other people's personal business. I'm no abbott, and I don't walk up to people on the street and start berating them or screaming at them. I don't post dumb articles discussing what some other group should do or is supposed to do (i.e. "blacks should do this," women should do that") "Gays blah, blah, blah"). I don't write disparagingly about all white, straight men, just those who are playing identity politics. I mind my own business. But I do respond to these dumb articles.

Really, you right-wingers expect the rest of us to have infinite patience with you. That doesn't happen.

It's the right-wingers who try to insert themselves into other people's personal business. I'm no abbott, and I don't walk up to people on the street and start berating them or screaming at them. I don't post dumb articles discussing what some other group should do or is supposed to do (i.e. "blacks should do this," women should do that") "Gays blah, blah, blah"). I don't write disparagingly about all white, straight men, just those who are playing identity politics. I mind my own business. But I do respond to these dumb articles.

Really, you right-wingers expect the rest of us to have infinite patience with you. That doesn't happen.

You are worse than Abbot.

Your fucking posts betray your need to control and explain why you are single and without prospects.

You've already been shown this in a half dozen instances.

And your response is:

1631159900357.png

Yes, you.

You are woke, self-righteous, super judgmental control freak.

Forum List

Back