Wearing a Clean Sheet: Missouri Republican Governor Candidate revealed as ‘honorary’ KKK member pictured making Nazi salute

I don't believe this man, as a registered Republican is supporting Haley over Trump, or even considering a vote for Biden.

Why would you think that? The story you linked shows that the Republican Party is try to chuck him off the primary ballot.

That would indicate to me that he's a RINO that the party is trying to get rid of.

Apologist
:lol:

Nothing to apologize for.

You are making stuff up.

It's like conservatives and MAGAs saying. . . "Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya," and you saying "He was born in Hawaii and he is a Protestant."

. . .and then them responding with. .

8hngyc.jpg

You too fail in an attempt at a moral equivalency.

It's like when people like you defend Justice Kavanaugh's college shit. Obvious college pranks that fail, do not make anyone a Klansman.

The "Missouri gubernatorial candidate who once admitted to being an “honorary” member of the Klu Klux Klan says he will defy attempts by the state Republican Party to have him kicked off the ballot."

The Klansman is not running away from the seriousness of being a Klansman.

View attachment 910817

Missouri Republican governor candidate revealed as ‘honorary’ KKK member pictured making Nazi salute​

Looks like Justin Trudeau.

And I clicked on that link . . . it leads to this story, which has NOTHING TO DO with him or the party ballot, so?
I am completely confused TBH.

I have always found the Independent out of the UK a really subversive and sketchy outfit. Real Americans should ignore that, the BBC, and The Guardian like that plague if they had the sense the lord gave them.

I don't think any conservative or anyone in the GOP would give this guy the time of day TBH. This whole thread is garbage, TBH.
Welp, thats what happens when
1709324325596.png

Why would you think that? The story you linked shows that the Republican Party is try to chuck him off the primary ballot.

That would indicate to me that he's a RINO that the party is trying to get rid of.
The story shows that the GOP welcomed him in before, knowing his beliefs. They have just changed their minds. Why?

Embarrassment and the man is obviously a Trump supporter.

:lol:

Nothing to apologize for.

You are making stuff up.

It's like conservatives and MAGAs saying. . . "Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya," and you saying "He was born in Hawaii and he is a Protestant."

. . .and then them responding with. .

8hngyc.jpg
Nope.
"In an interview Thursday with Raw Story, a Missouri gubernatorial candidate with alleged ties to the Ku Klux Klan blasted the Missouri GOP for attempting to remove him from the ballot. “The GOP knew exactly who I am,” Darrell Leon McClanahan III told Raw Story via text message after a brief phone interview. “They’re just mad my daughter drew number 22 making me number one on the ballot they’re a bunch of hypocrites.”"

There’s about 10 of them left in the country.. there’s thousands of violent BLM rioters that we saw act in 2020 with violence and barbarity.
In Illinois:

So, you people have changed sheet.

Big deal.

For your next trick what will you do? Change the way you hate?

Nope.
"In an interview Thursday with Raw Story, a Missouri gubernatorial candidate with alleged ties to the Ku Klux Klan blasted the Missouri GOP for attempting to remove him from the ballot. “The GOP knew exactly who I am,” Darrell Leon McClanahan III told Raw Story via text message after a brief phone interview. “They’re just mad my daughter drew number 22 making me number one on the ballot they’re a bunch of hypocrites.”"
Link me to the article, you are being shady as shit. This thread should be in the badlands or CT.

There is NO link between this guy and the establishment GOP. It is a conspiracy and a election year smear, this is obvious to anyone with an IQ over 60.

Why else would you not give us a link to the Raw Story, and post a shopped image and shady links that have no substance?

:dunno:

Not surprised. Are any of you? This guy would most definitely have been a Democrat back in the day when Southern, White, Christian, Conservatives hid out i the open in the Democratic party of old.

Missouri Republican governor candidate revealed as ‘honorary’ KKK member pictured making Nazi salute​

I'm not sure what else I can say here...

View attachment 910811
doesnt the article state that the state republican party is trying to kick him off the ballot ?

did the dem party try to kick sen Robert Byrd [ex grand cyclops for the kkk ] off the ballot ?

In Illinois:

So, you people have changed sheet.

Big deal.

For your next trick what will you do? Change the way you hate?

Trolling +personal attacks+ not responding to the points being made about BLM violent riots and you’re making up peoples views.

Try and have a better night.

So basically?

You are posting a thread about how enlightened, post-racial, and awesome the GOP is, do I have that right?

. . is that what you wanted to draw attention to?

That while the DNC is still obsessed with identity politics and dividing everyone by race, the GOP won't have anything to do with that? IS that right?

1709325822517.png

/Thread.

Link me to the article, you are being shady as shit. This thread should be in the badlands or CT.

There is NO link between this guy and the establishment GOP. It is a conspiracy and a election year smear, this is obvious to anyone with an IQ over 60.

Why else would you not give us a link to the Raw Story, and post a shopped image and shady links that have no substance?

Try and use a search engine, if you are going to attempt a refutation. It could save you from so much egg on your face -- apologist. :auiqs.jpg:

Here's 4 links...

So basically?

You are posting a thread about how enlightened, post-racial, and awesome the GOP is, do I have that right?

. . is that what you wanted to draw attention to?

That while the DNC is still obsessed with identity politics and dividing everyone by race, the GOP won't have anything to do with that? IS that right?

View attachment 910856

/Thread.

Only a few years ago they welcomed the KKK. :auiqs.jpg:

Please, stop the apology tour through this thread

doesnt the article state that the state republican party is trying to kick him off the ballot ?

did the dem party try to kick sen Robert Byrd [ex grand cyclops for the kkk ] off the ballot ?

The reason the GOP is upset has been explained -- He's very high up on the ballot. :auiqs.jpg:

KKK GOP with text.jpg

When Bird was in the KKK, it was the thing to do down south, where the Southern, White, Christian, Conservatives held sway. Bird changed his views and ways long before apologists like you started using him in some sort of failed attempts at bizarre moral equivalencies.

Forum List

Back