Companies Who Donated to Co-Sponsors of Texas Abortion Bill Revealed

Its called the heartbeat bill Dana...what does a heartbeat mean?....
They won't touch that question honestly. It's too much like making them look into a very unflattering mirror. These all gets down to tribalism. My guess is that something north of 80-90 percent of abortions in this country are done as a matter of convenience and they could be avoided if young people were exposed to peer pressure and some education about simple contraception.

It's simply too easy to behave irresponsibly, and when a life is created, as a result, deny that it IS a life and snuff it out without any qualms. I can recall the rhetoric from just a few years back when they were saying abortion should be rare. NOW, we have state legislatures like NY where they gave themselves a standing "O" when they created rules that literally allowed a living child if it happened to survive the abortion procedure, to be terminated outside the woman's body. THAT is where this abomination is headed. The trend has always been toward their demands being for less and less restriction and the life of an innocent be damned.

This is interesting.

I'm glad only there are only 2 companies on that list are companies I do business with.

Another whiny thread from idiotic coward Dana. Yawn.... Boy will you cry when those companies you and the other leftards here boycott see a big uptick in business.

Its called the heartbeat bill Dana...what does a heartbeat mean?....
Let’s use Dana’s shtick against her here. The person you responded to is an abject moron who searches for Covid deaths and whines about the Texas heartbeat Bill on a daily basis. She won’t respond directly to you because she knows she’ll be shown to be a liar.

Both my cell service and my cable service are on this list. I can switch my cell service but cable service here is a monopoly. CVS is hard to avoid. I'm trying to figure out what to do. I stopped buying Goya foods, and I've never had a Chick-Fil-A. Nobody should be forced to fund people like abbott and his morons.
Goya sardines are now out of style.

Nobody is being forced to donate to anybody.

Abbott and his supporters are not morons. You are definitely a moron.

Adolph abbott and his supporters are not only morons, they are some really filthy sex-obsessed people who have no respect for the Constitution or for other people.

What you stopped buying from Goya, I buy twice as much.

Never heard of them until the attempted boycott.

I now buy and give away to friends.

I just look for other companies when I want Hispanic products, like sofrito. I'm not into sardines. We even have "Peru Foods" here. It's funny that the stores that sell them, plus products from Africa and the Middle East, are run by Koreans and staffed by Central Americans.

Yes...she's obsessed.

And probably egged on by the board witch Lysistrata

But I'm a good witch. I'll be helping to provide ruby slippers to all needy Texans.

You just don't like me because I dig for explanations, ask relevant questions that you don't want to answer, and don't buy into your crazy ideology.

But I'm a good witch. I'll be helping to provide ruby slippers to all needy Texans.

You just don't like me because I dig for explanations, ask relevant questions that you don't want to answer, and don't buy into your crazy ideology.

I don't like you because you seem to display this arrogant attitude that you know what people should be doing (better than they do).

A real Al Gore look alike.

I don't like you because you seem to display this arrogant attitude that you know what people should be doing (better than they do).

The original Lysistrata is a fictional character in a Greek comedy.

Our Lysistrata is a real moron in a liberal comedy.

Oh, good. I match your arrogant attitude that you know what people should be doing (better than they do). Pot, meet kettle. You right-wingers have gotten some funny, totally spoiled idea that you are entitled to boss everyone around, so a hard approach is required in dealing with you as you people don't seem to understand anything else. I wish all of you had learned the meaning of the word "no" and some manners as children.

Both my cell service and my cable service are on this list. I can switch my cell service but cable service here is a monopoly. CVS is hard to avoid. I'm trying to figure out what to do. I stopped buying Goya foods, and I've never had a Chick-Fil-A. Nobody should be forced to fund people like abbott and his morons.

I left AT&T a couple years ago after being with them since the 90s.

They didn't cover a rural area I own a vacation house. I can't risk needing to call 9-11 on a system that doesn't give me service there. I spent years asking them to put a tower in that area so people could have service but they didn't do it. So after years of asking I gave up and changed carriers.

My cable and internet are with Comcast. I'm on a contract until next spring. When it expires I will get my internet from another company. I have choices here so I'm going to exercise those choices. I have never liked Comcast anyway.

The only other one on that list I do business with is Chevron. I'm not going to change the gas I use. If you've ever had clogged fuel injectors you will know why I changed to Chevron gas and won't stop using that gas.

I've never been to a chick fil a either. I've never shopped at walmart or hobby lobby and some other businesses. I've never eaten Goya products, in fact had never heard of them until trump illegally promoted them last year. I've never been to a CVS pharmacy either. We have a ton of different pharmacies here. I usually go to either Costco or Bartells.

I think that people should start using the power of our dollars to get companies to stop financially supporting politicians who so flagrantly take rights away from Americans.

Oh, good. I match your arrogant attitude that you know what people should be doing (better than they do). Pot, meet kettle. You right-wingers have gotten some funny, totally spoiled idea that you are entitled to boss everyone around, so a hard approach is required in dealing with you as you people don't seem to understand anything else. I wish all of you had learned the meaning of the word "no" and some manners as children.

It is apparent you learned all kinds of manners as a child.

All of them bad.

Except for those who think they are protecting the unborn, I'd like to know just what you feel you are being bossed around on.

You ARE being told to fuck off when it comes to your hysteria over things like AGW.

Forum List

Back