Wearing a Clean Sheet: Missouri Republican Governor Candidate revealed as ‘honorary’ KKK member pictured making Nazi salute

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Not surprised. Are any of you? This guy would most definitely have been a Democrat back in the day when Southern, White, Christian, Conservatives hid out i the open in the Democratic party of old.

Missouri Republican governor candidate revealed as ‘honorary’ KKK member pictured making Nazi salute​

I'm not sure what else I can say here...

KKK GOP.jpg

Not surprised. Are any of you? This guy would most definitely have been a Democrat back in the day when Southern, White, Christian, Conservatives hid out i the open in the Democratic party of old.

Missouri Republican governor candidate revealed as ‘honorary’ KKK member pictured making Nazi salute​

View attachment 910811

I don't believe this man, as a registered Republican is supporting Haley over Trump, or even considering a vote for Biden.

View attachment 910811

You going to vote for him like you voted for this guy?

1709320972607.png

You going to vote for him like you voted for this guy?

View attachment 910813

Your attempt at a moral equivalency fails big time.

It's like when people like you defend Justice Kavanaugh's college shit. Obvious college pranks that fail, do not make anyone a Klansman.

The "Missouri gubernatorial candidate who once admitted to being an “honorary” member of the Klu Klux Klan says he will defy attempts by the state Republican Party to have him kicked off the ballot."

The Klansman is not running away from the seriousness of being a Klansman.

View attachment 910811
What would surprise me is if Republicans followed Democrats’ lead and circled the wagons to defend him like Democrats did with Virginia Governor Ralph Northam.

IMG_2350.jpeg

You seem to have forgotten to add what the state GOP said,

{The party said this “fundamentally contradicts our party’s values and platform”, and that it had begun the process of removing him from the ballot.}

The thread appears to be blatant demagoguery.

You didn't forget, you just choose ignorance and denial over honesty and integrity:

They said that about Donald Trump in 2015./2016 too.

next

What would surprise me is if Republicans followed Democrats’ lead and circled the wagons to defend him like Democrats did with Virginia Governor Ralph Northam.

View attachment 910815
You too fail in an attempt at a moral equivalency.

It's like when people like you defend Justice Kavanaugh's college shit. Obvious college pranks that fail, do not make anyone a Klansman.

The "Missouri gubernatorial candidate who once admitted to being an “honorary” member of the Klu Klux Klan says he will defy attempts by the state Republican Party to have him kicked off the ballot."

KKK GOP.jpg

View attachment 910811
There is no proof at all, that the guy under the sheet, is indeed, Missouri Republican governor candidate Darrell L McClanahan.

You are either colossally stoopid, are purposely spreading this disinformation, as this appears to be a stock image.

. . . etc. . .

marvin martian, LeftofLeft: "Mr McClanahan fired back in a post that the Missouri GOP “knew exactly” who he was and had vetted him when he ran for the US Senate in 2022." - The GOP is just embarrassed right now. Don't worry. They'll get over it.

Soon, there will be more Klansmen running as GOP candidates.

Facts Matter.

KKK GOP.jpg

There is no proof at all, that the guy under the sheet, is indeed, Missouri Republican governor candidate Darrell L McClanahan.

You are either colossally stoopid, are purposely spreading this disinformation, as this appears to be a stock image.

. . . etc. . .
Wrong, you apologist loser!!!!

Try and keep up with this. The man is not denying it. Not at all. Stop trying the pathetic old FOX News shtick of conflating things in order to deflect. You're a poorly trained monkey.

[ “What a bunch of Anti-White hypocrites,” he wrote on X, adding the party was aware he was a “Christian identist”.

Mr McClanahan fired back in a post that the Missouri GOP “knew exactly” who he was and had vetted him when he ran for the US Senate in 2022.
]

Hey
@MissouriGOP
I just learned the candidate listed first on our primary ballot for Governor is a cross-burning KKK member who ran for US Senate 2 years ago and freely admits his KKK membership & white supremacist beliefs.

Wrong, you apologist loser!!!!

Try and keep up with this. The man is not denying it. Not at all. Stop trying the pathetic old FOX News shtick of conflating things in order to deflect. You're a poorly trained monkey.

[ “What a bunch of Anti-White hypocrites,” he wrote on X, adding the party was aware he was a “Christian identist”.

Mr McClanahan fired back in a post that the Missouri GOP “knew exactly” who he was and had vetted him when he ran for the US Senate in 2022.
]

Hey
@MissouriGOP
I just learned the candidate listed first on our primary ballot for Governor is a cross-burning KKK member who ran for US Senate 2 years ago and freely admits his KKK membership & white supremacist beliefs.

I am not an apologist you idiot. You keep posting a stock image and keep claiming that this is yoar guy, it isn't!

:rolleyes:

Never mind, here is the true image.

I don't know why they would use a fake image for the story. smh.

Stop posting the wrong image.

extremist_candidates_01_1020x.png
This one is what you go to. But ...

Mr McClanhan this week confirmed to the River Front Times that it was him in the photo published by the ADL, but denied he was ever a member of the Klu Klux Klan.

Mr McClanahan took exception to the ADL describing him as a “white supremacist” and filed a $5m defamation lawsuit against the non-profit last year, in which he claimed he was not a KKK member and had only been granted an “honorary one-year membership” by the group’s state coordinator.

In the lawsuit, he said he identified as a “pro-White man, horseman, politician, political prisoner-activist who is dedicated to traditional Christian values.”

He admitted in court documents that he had attended a “private religious Christian Identity Cross lighting ceremony falsely described as a cross burning”.

The ADL describes the Christian Identity church as a “racist and antisemitic religious sect.”

I am not an apologist you idiot. You keep posting a stock image and keep claiming that this is yoar guy, it isn't!

:rolleyes:
That particular posted image and link was what you were referring to, so I posted it.

The guy admitted the image in the OP is him.

pay attention, you apologist loser.

Mr McClanhan this week confirmed to the River Front Times that it was him in the photo published by the ADL, but denied he was ever a member of the Klu Klux Klan.

Your attempt at a moral equivalency fails big time.

There is no moral high ground anymore. The truth is a thing of the past. It hard to be moral, impossible, without truth.
We have an incestuous president and assholes that deny or ignore it. That is just one example and the rot crosses party lines

View attachment 910811

Mr McClanhan this week confirmed to the River Front Times that it was him in the photo published by the ADL, but denied he was ever a member of the Klu Klux Klan. -- Sorry, MisterBeale

There is no moral high ground anymore. We have an incestuous president and assholes that deny or ignore it.
Go slither away,

Do not try and hijack the thread, you loser.

Forum List

Back