Texas City now Looking to Ban Abortion

This is the beauty of allowing states the right to create their own abortion laws. This will allow communities to have policies that best fits it's values.

I wish more people would keep their pants on when, or use the most effective form of contraception, and double up on it so they do not become impregnated
I take no issue with that, however it has nothing to do with stsying out of other people’s personal lives

My sentiments exactly!!

We'll make a Democrat outta you yet!
Unfortunately I think for myself too much for that mistake to happen.

But glad you agree people can choose to take a vaccine or not and own certain weapons as the government stays out of their business. You’re evolving

Congress regulates interstate travel.
To move about the states is a constitutional right. It has nothing to do with congress.
Plus : No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Last edited:
Shit like this just shows it doesnt matter if its dem or repub. The duopoly will shit all over your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness if they want to. Without a care in the world.
NEITHER party gives a fuck about you or your rights.

Banning birth control would go against the constitution and would be highly illegal.
Some states have already banned IUDs and they havent even been challenged. Also, im not sure where the constitution protects someones right to birth control.
Seems more like a states right thingy. Just like abortion.

This is the beauty of allowing states the right to create their own abortion laws. This will allow communities to have policies that best fits it's values.
This has nothing to do with states right to abortion. This is about a municipality controlling the citizens freedom of movement. Which is tyrannical.

Some states have already banned IUDs and they havent even been challenged. Also, im not sure where the constitution protects someones right to birth control.
Seems more like a states right thingy. Just like abortion.
What is the basis for banning birth control? Why would a state ban it?

Forum List

Back