Climate Change Lockdowns?

I'm going to let you guess.

What you'll be paying for ________________________ before sanity returns.

I left that blank so you can insert those things you feel most essential.

Here's the reality: At this writing oil is at $116/bbl and gasoline prices are fast approaching $5/gallon.
I'm hearing from friends who work for a mid-size "energy" company that they are making preparations for petroleum at $300+/bbl. Not that they're salivating over potential profits; rather working on security. How they might be able to deliver what products they have available when street mobs are seizing trucks carrying - anything.

OK, so you'll cope by staying home - not driving. In a cold house or apartment? Yeah but Spring is coming. You won't be cold all that long. Of course if you're in Southern California, Arizona, much of Texas give some thought to whether you're going to cooled. At all.

Got a full pantry?

You don't?

Hard cheese, that.

It's not just energy that should have you thinking. Hear that gut rumbling for food? If you haven't already stocked up it's a sound you'll love hearing because it'll mean you're still alive.

Meanwhile, Xiden point his fingers at Putin as his puppet-masters go all-out to make things tough for you little lead soldiers. They have theirs - screw you if you want yours.

Food rationing? I won't deny it could happen. But I do question how effective it might be THIS TIME. I know, most of you reading this not only have never experienced it - nor did your parents. World War II had a world united against Germany. This time things are much more divided. Nations that normally export foods have already banned exports. Among free nations, though, there was unit. Not now. Among Americans there was but a small fringe working against that unity. People willingly "joined up" and worked hard at everything they did.

These days - not so much.

The strength of the world's tyrants is in the weakness of the rest of the world.

Will people submit willingly to rationing? Not bloody likely. If Ukraine is the "first front" the "second front" will be down the street from you as individual "good" does away with any thought of "the common good".

Yeah, we're gonna live in "interesting times".

Excuse me - I hear one of the stores just a mile away has received a shipment of rice. Kept dry it keeps well.
Thank you!

Biden: “Food Shortages Real” – Bird Flu PCR – PFAS closes farms

by Ice Age Farmer | Mar 25, 2022 | Podcast

"Bread & circuses keep the masses asleep…and they are taking away the bread. As Biden announces food shortages are coming — prompting many to go stock up, and likely necessitating food rationing — two massive attacks are being perpetrated against our food supply: a “bird flu” epidemic is sweeping Europe and the US, again fueled by PCR tests, forcing mass depopulation of poultry & “backyard flocks.” And farms contaminated with PFAS are being shut down as it is finally revealed that the “Biosludge” applied to farms (including organic!) was the equivalent of salting the Earth to destroy food production. In this Ice Age Farmer broadcast, Christian breaks it down and explores what is going to happen next: a great awakening."

278954196_10227875779061575_3403089171496509839_n.jpg

I'd like to leave my daughter with clean air and clean water. Your kind seem a-okay with leaving a scorched earth.

ah and now your insanity surfaces like a Grouper fish hooked from the bottom of the marianas trench.
Just because someone is against Climate Lock Downs, you suddenly believe they must be for a polluted and scorched earth. You just proved the guys point.

ah and now your insanity surfaces like a Grouper fish hooked from the bottom of the marianas trench.
Just because someone is against Climate Lock Downs, you suddenly believe they must be for a polluted and scorched earth. You just proved the guys point.
I haven't seen a post from Love since COVID went away. IMO? He re-upped with a new account.

China has invested ten times what we have in clean energy over the past ten years. Is bad air a problem in Beijing? Yep, but they are on the right track, while we are four years behind thanks to the Mango Menage. Nice to be part of the Paris Agreement again, where we have a seat at the table and can lead.

That Paris agreement that says China doesnt need to do shit and its ok for the U.S. to decimate its economy to "save the world"? I guess you havent figured out yet that the rest of the world is in competition to the U.S., and many emerging nations are happy to see us hurt ourselves. They will tell you anything you want to hear if you are stupid enough to believe it.

So what does it mean to "invest in green energy" as China is building more coal capacity at a greater rate than the rest of the world?

,o1 a-3.jpg

Is a Calorie a Calorie? Processed Food, Experiment Gone Wrong​

Forum List

Back