Preview of coming events

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
It appears the next wave of lockDOWNs and masking UP won't be for a new variety of Covid 19.

Instead look forward to a pandemic of something new and different!

Bird Flu.

We've been there before with earlier forms of viruses that caused immediate panic but people quickly lost interest and they petered out.

But this time.....aw shucks.....who can resist crying "CRISIS".

In China they're calling the case - in a 4-year old child - a "One Off". Somehow I believe we've all heard that before.

Last edited:
We need to let our leaders know that we will never shut down again...we will never accept the closing of schools and we will never force businesses out of business over a illness.....
And you let them know that by voting for common sense in November.....

There is something going on. . . that I just haven't quite figured out. . . because they have already DONE the gain of function research on a bird flu cross over-virus for humans. I am pretty sure they are sitting on it, just waiting to release it, and by giving the COVID vaccine to everyone, it weakened everyone's background immunity in preparation for the release.

Scientists say an apocalyptic bird flu could wipe out half of humanity​

Highly contagious bird flu forces North Carolina to cancel poultry shows and public sales​

Genes That Made 1918 Flu Lethal Isolated​

UW-Madison receives $9.5 million Gates Foundation grant​

This is to push food shortages, increasing the cost of chicken and eggs, and makes plant based food products more desirable on the market. I think it is also a smoke screen, so that when they do release this pandemic, it will look like the establishment WAS trying to prevent it, so that folks will not suspect what they were up to, and after hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of folks die, they will demand vegan lifestyles, and an end to the use of meat based diets, rather than look at the true culprits.

Bird Flu: Another phony “pandemic”…this time for chickens​

We need to let our leaders know that we will never shut down again...we will never accept the closing of schools and we will never force businesses out of business over a illness.....
And you let them know that by voting for common sense in November.....
And they will let you taste CS, and a baton upside your head.

The groundwork was laid by Covid.

You resist next time, it's straight to the camps.

...bird flu...bat flu...pig flu...we have all of those.

No one has the Tarantula flu yet....just wait...it is coming.
How about a flue flu? I suppose that just call for a chimney sweep. . .. :dunno:

iu

And they will let you taste CS, and a baton upside your head.

The groundwork was laid by Covid.

You resist next time, it's straight to the camps.
Then we are done?...not in America...you can get away with that in China but it won't fly here....

Right on time for the next elections.....is anyone surprised?

What a political sewer we live in!:rolleyes:

Then we are done?...not in America...you can get away with that in China but it won't fly here....
People keep on with this myth like Americans are exceptional?

I live in a pretty conservative part of the country.

People did exactly as they were told here.

They took the experimental shots, masked up, stayed home, social distanced, obeyed every protocol.

Now you mean to tell me DIRECTLY after watching these fucking morons follow in absolute lock step for two years they wouldn't take the next step to supporting detention?

Change the variables around just a smidge?

People will follow ANYTHING.

Who is gonna save them? The courts? The politicians? Themselves?

Face it...your fellow man...is a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back