Climate Change Lockdowns?

Energy industry fears Biden to declare climate emergency, seize powers like COVID pandemic​

U.S. Oil and Gas Association's president warned such a move would be a COVID 2.0.
That's.many years off, Biden and trump will be both dead by then. In the year 2037 the president will be a woman and conditions will be so desperate by that time she will declare martial law and disband Congress ending the great American experiment. I don't remember her name but she grew up in a suburb of Indianapolis. She ran on the platform of saving America. The churches and military backed her. She was a member of the Novum Jus Party, a breakaway entity of what was the Republican party.

Last edited:
That's.many years off, Biden and trump will be both dead by then. In the year 2037 the president will be a woman and conditions will be so desperate by that time she will declare martial law and disband Congress ending the great American experiment. I don't remember her name but she grew up in a suburb of Indianapolis. She ran on the platform of saving America. The churches and military backed her. She was a member of the Novum Jus Party, a breakaway entity of what was the Republican party.

Joe Biden must declare a climate emergency. And he must do so now​

Peter Kalmus

". . . Biden’s refusal to declare a climate emergency and his eagerness to push new pipelines and new drilling – at an even faster pace than Trump – goes against science, goes against common sense, goes against life on Earth. In the world of politics-as-usual, with its short-term goals and calculus of “safer to follow than to lead”, I suppose there are reasons and rationalizations for this planet-destroying choice. But speaking as a scientist, it seems ignorant and short-sighted. It’s certainly a form of climate denial. And I have no doubt that fossil fuel executives and lobbyists – and those who chose to stand with them – will, in the future, be considered criminals.

Because the stakes could not be greater. Every speck of fossil fuel sold and burnt combusts into carbon dioxide, forcing the planet to heat. Carbon dioxide resides in the atmosphere for a very long time, making the excess heat and other climate impacts basically irreversible on human-relevant timescales. Every bit of extra heat makes climate disasters more frequent, widespread and intense.

Each minute the fossil fuel industry exists, each drilling permit, airplane flight, gallon of gas, fossil fuel ad, lobbyist’s email, takes us further into irreversible heat catastrophe, socially and physically. These floods and fires and heatwaves and crop failures will keep pushing harder against the systems of our society – insurance, real estate, infrastructure, food, water, energy, geopolitics, everything – until at some point, inevitably, the systems will break. Nowhere is safe.. . . "

Joe Biden must declare a climate emergency. And he must do so now​

Peter Kalmus

". . . Biden’s refusal to declare a climate emergency and his eagerness to push new pipelines and new drilling – at an even faster pace than Trump – goes against science, goes against common sense, goes against life on Earth. In the world of politics-as-usual, with its short-term goals and calculus of “safer to follow than to lead”, I suppose there are reasons and rationalizations for this planet-destroying choice. But speaking as a scientist, it seems ignorant and short-sighted. It’s certainly a form of climate denial. And I have no doubt that fossil fuel executives and lobbyists – and those who chose to stand with them – will, in the future, be considered criminals.

Because the stakes could not be greater. Every speck of fossil fuel sold and burnt combusts into carbon dioxide, forcing the planet to heat. Carbon dioxide resides in the atmosphere for a very long time, making the excess heat and other climate impacts basically irreversible on human-relevant timescales. Every bit of extra heat makes climate disasters more frequent, widespread and intense.

Each minute the fossil fuel industry exists, each drilling permit, airplane flight, gallon of gas, fossil fuel ad, lobbyist’s email, takes us further into irreversible heat catastrophe, socially and physically. These floods and fires and heatwaves and crop failures will keep pushing harder against the systems of our society – insurance, real estate, infrastructure, food, water, energy, geopolitics, everything – until at some point, inevitably, the systems will break. Nowhere is safe.. . . "
Never came about. The world didn't they it's act together and the consequent devastation almost destroyed civilization. Billions does.

Voting for democrats is voting for The Great Reset
If humans don't attempt to remedy this crisis (.and time is running out ) ; Climate will take care of itself. It will eliminate the problem. And we are the problem. Then the world's natural cycles will return to normal.

Last edited:
Climate will take care of itself. It will eliminate the problem. And we are the problem. Then the world's natural cycles will return to normal.
That sounds very Great Reset-ish there.

America... when democrats come for weed Wacker, lawn mower, gas stove, AC units, refrigerators, live stock, and locks you in your house. Guys like this will support it and sing the Devos praises.

That sounds very Great Reset-ish there.

America... when democrats come for weed Wacker, lawn mower, gas stove, AC units, refrigerators, live stock, and locks you in your house. Guys like this will support it and sing the Devos praises.
One that is most costly , even taking lives, than anything else we could do.

One that is most costly , even taking lives, than anything else we could do.
People like you will use climate change to justify great sins.

Americans (anyone with a soul) who follows the Great Reset cult and it's offshoots, like the democrats, are being led straight to Hell. By the time Americans figure out where they are being led, it will be to late to turn back.

People like you will use climate change to justify great sins.

Americans (anyone with a soul) who follows the Great Reset cult and it's offshoots, like the democrats, are being led straight to Hell. By the time Americans figure out where they are being led, it will be to late to turn back.
If we don't start doing a lot more to prevent further damage to the planet you will find out what HELL is really like. Hell on Earth.

If we don't start doing a lot more to prevent further damage to the planet you will find out what HELL is really like. Hell on Earth.
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Your words will be used to justify huge atrocities.

I told you people this was coming like a year ago.

Xi's shadow cabal of globalist are using their shadow president to attack America. The Dakota pipeline is also a target.
Is Xi a globalist NWO type? Doesn't seem likely to me.

I'm curious how you plan to coerce my cooperation.
I have no such intention. When it gets bad enough governments will declare martial law in an attempt to keep order. They will be forced to finally act. That's what human beings on this planet do best wait until the last possible moment to make necessary changes. Better late than never.

Unless you plan on living and let living, you might be.
Attempting to twist my words, as you see in the previous post ( 119 ). No such luck.The intent of my words was if you live on this planet you will not be able to keep out of the effects of climate change; it doesn't discriminate , it will affect us all .it already is, some of you just don't realize it yet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back