Climate Change Lockdowns?

I think big Tech knows things are about to change and they're starting to cover their own asses instead of Adam Schiff and Hillary Clinton's.

You know they know more than we do so maybe something big is about to happen....ahead of midterm--- haven't heard too much about Hunter lately. Or Durham.

If you check out Redacted you'll hear about all this kind of shit everyday....

I'm surprised Google hasn't cut them off YouTube yet

Google works on algorithms. IMO, that stuff has been pushed down, most of the NPC are too dumb to find it or see it. You really have to know to look for it, and it is still hard to find. But you have to know the search terms, don't you?

Some interviews are more arcane and on alternate platforms and hidden.

This one was interesting. . .

The leaders and bureaucrats that want it, still want to share and watch that stuff, so, they still want to use Google to share that information with each other. Just like you can watch the WEF conferences, it is all out in the open now. They aren't bothering to hide anything, because of the mass formation hypnosis.

6unkqt.jpg

I think big Tech knows things are about to change and they're starting to cover their own asses instead of Adam Schiff and Hillary Clinton's.

You know they know more than we do so maybe something big about to happen.... haven't heard too much about Hunter lately. Or Durham.
That's because, IMO, Hunter and Durham are distractions. Anything that you hear or see on the TEE VEE probably are. But that is just my opinion.

Google works on algorithms. IMO, that stuff has been pushed down, most of the NPC are too dumb to find it or see it. You really have to know to look for it, and it is still hard to find. But you have to know the search terms, don't you?

Some interviews are more arcane and on alternate platforms and hidden.

This one was interesting. . .

The leaders and bureaucrats that want it, still want to share and watch that stuff, so, they still want to use Google to share that information with each other. Just like you can watch the WEF conferences, it is all out in the open now. They aren't bothering to hide anything, because of the mass formation hypnosis.

6unkqt.jpg

Yeah being a 'truther' as well as a 'Trumper' and antiwar activist....... algorithm is my middle name

Do you know who David Ray Griffin is? This story is covered this week. I just found out about this. . .

RIP, David Ray Griffin. Thank you for all you gave the cause of 9/11 Truth.

MAiD in Canada - #NewWorldNextWeek​

Interview 1772 - MAiD in Canada - #NewWorldNextWeek

Corbett • 12/09/2022
This week on the New World Next Week: the UN and the WEF are teaming up to bring you the climate lockdown-ready 15-minute city of the future; Canadians are being euthanized by their government; and a nurse who injected thousands of patients with saline instead of covid vaxx walks free.

Story #1: Coming Soon - Climate Lockdowns And The “15 Minute City”

Story #2: Paralympian Claims Canada Offered to Euthanise Her When She Asked For Stairlift

Story #3: Anti-Vaxxer Nurse Who Injected Up To 8,600 Elderly Patients With Saltwater Instead of Covid Vaccine Walks Free From Court In Germany

Do you know who David Ray Griffin is? This story is covered this week. I just found out about this. . .

Corbett • 12/09/2022
This week on the New World Next Week: the UN and the WEF are teaming up to bring you the climate lockdown-ready 15-minute city of the future; Canadians are being euthanized by their government; and a nurse who injected thousands of patients with saline instead of covid vaxx walks free.

Story #2: Paralympian Claims Canada Offered to Euthanise Her When She Asked For Stairlift

Story #3: Anti-Vaxxer Nurse Who Injected Up To 8,600 Elderly Patients With Saltwater Instead of Covid Vaccine Walks Free From Court In Germany

The world keeps getting crazier and crazier. Article number 2. All I can say is, it's nice to have choices. ( Not always ) LOL. Have a good night.

Corbett • 12/09/2022

Article number one. So we're going to have to build an entirely new cities, that doesn't sound very efficient. But if the coastal cities are drowning from the seas rising and then it might be very necessary. Sounds good to have alternative plans.

Corbett • 12/09/2022

Article number three
That's real scary. How many of those 8,500 people died of covid. The elderly are very vulnerable. Why would the courts allow her to walk free is beyond me. She's got to be responsible for some deaths.

The worst job you could ever want is being a dairy Farmer. You have to milk the cows twice a day, once early in the morning and once in the evening. Even with all the modern technology is back-breaking work. And you never get any good sleep.

Article number one. So we're going to have to build an entirely new cities, that doesn't sound very efficient. But if the coastal cities are drowning from the seas rising and then it might be very necessary. Sounds good to have alternative plans.
I usually post these episodes here;

This particular one, I posted here as well, b/c, as you can obviously see this article;
1670650005986.png

And of course, primary links are thrown in;

And this one;

This has to do with climate change/and potential climate lockdowns.

The beginning of that thread, is an intro on how to read media, and why, IMO, some independent media, when read with a critical eye, can be more informative, and give us an eye to alternative and better predictive epistemological perspectives, than either corporate or government controlled narratives.

Each episode, unlike government, foundation, or corporate media, is accompanied with links, if you want to look into the research.

For instance, on this topic;

1670649893530.png

The worst job you could ever want is being a dairy Farmer. You have to milk the cows twice a day, once early in the morning and once in the evening. Even with all the modern technology is back-breaking work. And you never get any good sleep.
My grandfather was a dairy farmer, my father grew up on a dairy farm.

He told me, Christmas morning every year, they had to get all the chores done, before they were even allowed to look at the xmas tree in the morning.

My grandparents, would not get a tree, until xmas eve. They would get the tree, and all the presents, while the kids were sleeping. No tree before xmas morning.

Believe it or not. . my uncle still went on to be a farmer too.

Klaus Schwab’s Daughter: ‘Permanent Climate Lockdowns Coming – Whether You Like It or Not’​

‘My Carbon’: An approach for inclusive and sustainable cities​

Energy industry fears Biden to declare climate emergency, seize powers like COVID pandemic​

U.S. Oil and Gas Association's president warned such a move would be a COVID 2.0.

Forum List

Back