This is why the military must enact NESARA and do away with the Federal Reserve.

Rumpboogie

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2021
This is why the military must enact NESARA and do away with the Federal Reserve and issue new gold-backed currency in a new banking system within our treasury.

This is why the military must enact NESARA and do away with the Federal Reserve and issue new gold-backed currency in a new banking system within our treasury.

The military? WTF does that have to do with anything? Gold-backed currency? Do you realize how little of our currency could be backed with our gold?

Last edited:

The military? WTF does that have to do with anything? Gold-backed currency? Do you realize how little of our currency could be backed with our gold?
Time you need to study what the hell is really going on. The Alliance just confiscated quadrillions worth of gold from the cabal that was stored beneath the Vatican. And dig for and study NESARA. And much more. You have been asleep at the wheel and have MUCH to learn, far more than I can write here and you wouldn't believe me if I did. You will have no choice but to believe it when our military finally acts and they broadcasts everything 24/7 on the Civil Defense platforms to educate the public.

Time you need to study what the hell is really going on. The Alliance just confiscated quadrillions worth of gold from the cabal that was stored beneath the Vatican. And dig for and study NESARA. And much more. You have been asleep at the wheel and have MUCH to learn, far more than I can write here and you wouldn't believe me if I did. You will have no choice but to believe it when our military finally acts and they broadcasts everything 24/7 on the Civil Defense platforms to educate the public.

Civil Defense platforms? WTF are you blabbering about? Oh, that's right! It's a fucking conspiracy theory. The mods are obviously asleep at the switch so I will have this thread transferred if they wake up.

Civil Defense platforms? WTF are you blabbering about? Oh, that's right! It's a fucking conspiracy theory. The mods are obviously asleep at the switch so I will have this thread transferred if they wake up.
Never mind. You just got yourself IGNORED along with the other ignoramuses in that list, platinum member or not. Bye bye.

Last edited:

Never mind. You just got yourself IGNORED along with the other ignoramuses in that list, platinum member or not. Bye bye.

I get ignored by saying you are a conspiracy fruitcake? Good for me, you numb skulled piece of shit.

Forum List

Back