Climate Change Lockdowns?

Climate lockdowns? Poor paranoid little Trumpettes! :lol:
Just like the oligarchs did with COVID?

The same folks that prepared for the pandemic have already run the drills and the simulations. . . .

SO?

Don't be surprised when it is rolled out. :dunno:

WATER WARS: Manufactured Drought to cause Food Shortages, Climate Totalitarianism​

LoL - Looks totally legit! :lol:

I told you people this was coming like a year ago.

Xi's shadow cabal of globalist are using their shadow president to attack America. The Dakota pipeline is also a target.
And if you don't comply they will weld your doors closed to keep you inside. Keep a spoon and start digging now.

I've already got the poster ...

6d1088534db653feb8ed8bfc2557db06.jpg

Just like the oligarchs did with COVID?

The same folks that prepared for the pandemic have already run the drills and the simulations. . . .

SO?

Don't be surprised when it is rolled out. :dunno:

WATER WARS: Manufactured Drought to cause Food Shortages, Climate Totalitarianism​

LoL - Looks totally legit! :lol:

If you don't believe it?

Read the comments on THIS video. . . from the Soros funded government think tank "Center for American Progress." These are golden. :auiqs.jpg:
(This video is from 2015)

The year is 2020. Our global food system is under stress. All countries are experiencing mounting pressures. Under this scenario, a group of leaders from government, the private sector, international institutions and NGOs will engage in a simulation to determine how they will react as the food supply becomes increasingly destabilized.

"The game they played in 2015 has just gone live."

"What a coincidence...."

You will deny it till the day it happens then suddenly support it. Nobody should take anything you say seriously.

I'd like to leave my daughter with clean air and clean water. Your kind seem a-okay with leaving a scorched earth.
You should talk to China then, but you won't. Your target is America and Americans.

China has invested ten times what we have in clean energy over the past ten years. Is bad air a problem in Beijing? Yep, but they are on the right track, while we are four years behind thanks to the Mango Menage. Nice to be part of the Paris Agreement again, where we have a seat at the table and can lead.

You will deny it till the day it happens then suddenly support it. Nobody should take anything you say seriously.

I'd like to leave my daughter with clean air and clean water. Your kind seem a-okay with leaving a scorched earth.
You should talk to China then, but you won't. Your target is America and Americans.

China has invested ten times what we have in clean energy over the past ten years. Is bad air a problem in Beijing? Yep, but they are on the right track, while we are four years behind thanks to the Mango Menage. Nice to be part of the Paris Agreement again, where we have a seat at the table and can lead.
This is why people call you Chinacrats. you could be xi's PR guy. Total bs.

You have thus far failed to connect your new president or his supporters to any sort of China nonsense.

fail-red-square-grunge-stamp-260nw-322190297.jpg
The global cabal that ran Biden's shadow campaign are heavily invested in China. Mostly actors and media types. Poster like you sing China's praises while 95 % of the trash in the oceans comes from 10 rivers. 2 in Africa and 8 in asia.
Where did I sing China’s praises? Where did Biden sing China’s praises??
Sorry, your China/ Deep State BS isn’t selling.
Maybe y’all should get back to pedophile cannibals and lizard people. ;)

Is a “Climate Lockdown” on the horizon?​

“Climate Lockdowns”

So, what exactly is a “climate lockdown”? And what would it entail?

The author is pretty clear:

Under a “climate lockdown,” governments would limit private-vehicle use, ban consumption of red meat, and impose extreme energy-saving measures, while fossil-fuel companies would have to stop drilling.

There you have it. A “climate lockdown” means no more red meat, the government setting limits on how and when people use their private vehicles and further (unspecified) “extreme energy-saving measures”. It would likely include previously suggested bans on air travel, too.

All in all, it is potentially far more strict than the “public health policy” we’ve all endured for the last year.. . . "

. . . and? Here is the Global Oligarchs Talking about it, writing papers on it . . .

I do not know WHY this thread is in the "CONSPIRACY SUB-FORUM."

They are talking about it, writing papers. . . and getting ready for it, so? If you are not informed, and think it is just a "conspiracy," when it comes, don't be surprised.

Avoiding a climate lockdown​

“Climate Lockdowns”

Under a “climate lockdown,” governments would limit private-vehicle use, ban consumption of red meat, and impose extreme energy-saving measures, while fossil-fuel companies would have to stop drilling.

There you have it. A “climate lockdown” means no more red meat, the government setting limits on how and when people use their private vehicles and further (unspecified) “extreme energy-saving measures”. It would likely include previously suggested bans on air travel, too.

All in all, it is potentially far more strict than the “public health policy” we’ve all endured for the last year.. . . "

. . . and? Here is the Global Oligarchs Talking about it, writing papers on it . . .

They are talking about it, writing papers. . . and getting ready for it, so? If you are not informed, and think it is just a "conspiracy," when it comes, don't be surprised.

It may be because its a conspiracy theory.

Can you answer this for me?

Why would someone ban consumption of red meat when it makes a lot of powerful people rich?
Why would someone ban gas powered vehicles when it makes a lot of powerful people rich?

Both of those are billion dollar businesses. Where is the money in doing this?

“Climate Lockdowns”

It may be because its a conspiracy theory.

Can you answer this for me?

Why would someone ban consumption of red meat when it makes a lot of powerful people rich?
Why would someone ban gas powered vehicles when it makes a lot of powerful people rich?

Both of those are billion dollar businesses. Where is the money in doing this?
I can try. I doubt you will accept the answer though.

I tried to imply, with my last post, what the answer was, but you did not get it.

The folks that own the land and resources will become rich off of providing food, no matter what that food is. It has been already proven, Animal based food, will, in the future, be more costly to produce, than plant based food. Meat will be available only to the elites on a regular basis. Subsidies for animal based food will end, and the water, energy and hydrocarbon based fertilizers will go to producing food for human consumption.

The folks that sit on the boards of these interlocking directorates of the energy companies & others know, that these auto-manufacturers will still make money, regardless of what type of vehicles they sell. . . and the hydro-carbon companies will just re-direct which industries their product goes to. They will make even more money.

Of particular interest? Hydrocarbons are a main chemical in the pharmaceutical industry as well. . . .

Petroleum and Health Care: Evaluating and Managing Health Care's Vulnerability to Petroleum Supply Shifts​

A Look Into the Petrochemicals Industry​

Where did I sing China’s praises? Where did Biden sing China’s praises??
Sorry, your China/ Deep State BS isn’t selling.
Maybe y’all should get back to pedophile cannibals and lizard people. ;)
Wanna see what happens when people watch CNN and MSNBC, and don't watch Newsmax, OAN, the Blaze, the First, ad America's Voice ? You're seeing it.

Information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media.

. . . and the mods put this thread in "Conspiracy Theory." :rolleyes:

Here come the threads from the establishment media, fast and furious.

undefined

Another Globalist "Simulation" Comes True​

Corbett ReportNov 7, 2021, 10:15:33 PM

You know how Event 201 was just the most high profile in a string of "simulations" and "scenarios" (including Clade X, Crimson Contagion, Lock Step and SPARS) that just happened to predictively program the fear of a global coronavirus pandemic into the minds of the global political and managerial class?

And you know how those "exercises" (like the multiple war games that just happened to coincide with the catastrophic, catalyzing events of 9/11) not only anticipated our current predicament, but, more importantly, laid the groundwork for the current global governmental response to the scamdemic—the creation of vaccine passports, the erection of the biosecurity grid, the crackdown on the "infodemic" of online "disinformation," etc.?

Now, what if I were to tell you that there have been a number of simulations that have taken place in recent years that have similarly spelled out the globalists' game plan for the post-scamdemic world in black-and-white?

Well, brace yourself. The global planners have been crafting simulations, war games and exercises to simulate our responses to the crises they are intending to create in the coming decade. And, as serious as all of the above-named simulations were, these ones foretell of an even darker vision for humanity in the years to come. . . .

The Players Set the Stage
foodchainreaction.jpeg

In November of 2015—as you can learn from an official press release on the Cargill website—"65 international policymakers, academics, business and thought leaders gathered at the World Wildlife Fund’s headquarters in Washington DC to game out how the world would respond to a future food crisis." Over the course of two days, the participants in this "Food Chain Reaction" crisis simulation role played a response to a number of converging and overlapping crises in the 2020s, including "two major food crises, with prices approaching 400 percent of the long term average; a raft of climate-related extreme weather events; governments toppling in Pakistan and Ukraine; and famine and refugee crises in Bangladesh, Myanmar, Chad and Sudan."

Among the expected corporate platitudes and blather about "staying ahead of the curve" in order to "get it right," the World Wildlife Fund highlights the key takeaway from this exercise: "Only by stopping agricultural expansion, augmenting agricultural production, increasing resource-use efficiency, and reducing food waste, can we provide the food and nourishment we need, while ensuring we are conserving nature for future generations."

I'll let you stew on the implications of that statement on your own time, but the game—which, we are assured, "was built over the course of months, with maximal realism in mind"—went on to envision some very specific scenarios that look like they are on track to becoming stone cold reality, like "a steep price spike with looming global food shortages in 2022" that prompted the EU players to impose a tax on meat. But here's the kicker: this "game" ended with the imposition of a global carbon tax.. . .

<snip>

" . .. As I write, soaring natural gas prices are resulting in a nitrogen fertilizer shortage, which in turn is helping to fuel food price inflation. This has led Russia to impose nitrogen fertilizer export quotas, exacerbating problems in the agricultural sector, which is already reeling from China's September decision to halt all exports of phosphate, another key ingredient of commercial fertilizers. The pinch is already being felt by farmers around the world, with the Brazilian Agriculture and Land Reform Commission taking up the issue as a major food security threat and the Indian Air Force helping to secure fertilizer shipments to Sri Lanka.

But that's not all. The stories of woe are coming from farmers all across the globe as the world plunges into an unprecedented series of food crises.

Historic droughts have hit California growers hard even as the container ship backlog is leaving farmers struggling to export what little they have managed to harvest. In Canada, a shakeup at one of the country's main rail carriers have left farmers wondering if they'll be able to ship their grain as usual this year. Two cases of mad cow disease in Brazil prompted China to halt Brazilian meat imports and Brazil, in return, has partially halted beef production. And a new round of virtual false flag threats on American agribusiness have US Senators on edge about the possible national security implications of cyber attacks.

Yes, once the pieces of this puzzle are put together, there can be no doubt that we are entering into a generated food crisis exactly like the Food Chain Reaction "predicted" for this all-important 2020—2030 period. And it's about to get even worse.. . "

I recommend the whole article. Digging into that article by Ice Age Farmer would be helpful too. . .

"Brace for Rationing" - Food Crisis Escalates - EU farmers furious​

The food crisis is escalating: more countries are halting exports, but even as the EU converges a food crisis meeting, they refuse to relax restrictions on farmers. Similarly, the US is not waiving biofuel mandates even as grain prices explode. Christian explains that this crisis is needed to advance the agenda, and reiterates the priorities for your victory garden to insulate your family and community from this worldwide food crisis. Start growing today.

Pretty sure it is about the global technocratic police state. They want to control all production, and consumption of resources and energy. . . and are going to give folks a card, or pass that will monitor and control how much you can use of civilization's resources and energy.

I posted the following elsewhere, it contains the links.

"I wonder if the organizers know anything about the attempt toward the end of this whole thing, to force farmers, employers and truckers to use that vaccine passport system. Even though the science has consistently shown, it does nothing to stop or contain the virus.

What that is really all about, is imposing a social credit system upon the free nations of the west. With the advent of AI and robotics, the global oligarchs have been wanting to tie in all your data with some sort of way to keep you tracked and traced at all times.

At first? After 911, it was proposed that they would do this with the REAL ID act, but there was too much push back.

. . . and this? This happened AFTER the protests ended and mandates came to an end, and there were no passports in Canada. . . things have morphed into a new Orwellian world order. Remember when the protesters had their bank accounts, just shut down for protesting and exercising their right to free speech?

ITS HAPPENING DIGITAL ID, SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM BEGINS TO ROLL OUT, TOTAL SURVEILLANCE INCOMING​

Ontario Government To Roll Out Digital ID Cards Later This Year​

The global oligarchy, can shut down anyone, Canadian Truckers, Russian workers, ANYONE, in an extra legal means. They can crush the small folks under their boots any time they want now. . .

I remember when they tried to set up the REAL ID system after 911, and make it mandatory, the STATES sued the federal government, and the courts agreed, that they didn't have the constitutional power to make it mandatory. . . so that stopped their social credit plans for a short time. . .

. . . and they have backed off, for now, from the Vaccine Passport idea. . . but the time will come soon, when they manufacture Climate lock-downs. . . they are purposely mismanaging resources. We have seen that with hydrocarbons, and if you read a lot, you would know they are doing it with water too.

They will, eventually have a system to track personal carbon allowances, which is, in the end, a way to restrict energy use.

iu

673xrg.jpg

Just learned in the most recent episode of New World Next Week, plans are still in the works. . . The Agenda is still moving forward, despite the outward appearances.

WHO moving foward on GLOBAL vaccine passport program Tech giants and US gov’t co-operate on “SMART Health Cards”, and their use is spreading across the US…& maybe the world.​

WHO making moves on international vaccine 'passport'​

By DANIEL PAYNE
02/24/2022 10:00 AM EST
"

Forum List

Back