I Told You Democrats Were Going To Try To Starve Us....Biden Predicts Food Shortages....Blames It On Russia

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
IjOVjr3x.jpg

A couple of months ago I told you that Democrats were planning to starve us.....and what do you know.......Biden gives a speech about it earlier this week.

He intends on blaming it all on Russia.

People will soon start hording food like they horded TP. The Russian wheat harvest is 6 - 8 months away.....they're still deep in Winter....but he's already predicting that this war will cause food shortages here in the US.

Talk about tipping off your hand!!!

Last edited:
The smart choice is to begin building a reserve a little at a time. IF there are significant shortages between now and November, the Dems are going to be out of power for a LONG, LONG TIME.

A couple of months ago I told you that Democrats were planning to starve us.....and what do you know.......Biden gives a speech about it earlier this week. He intends on blaming it all on Russia.

Nothing is ever a democrat's fault, in fact, they will tell you this is all GOOD for you in the long run. Democrats are like thugs out to fleece your life because in their minds they tell themselves we need them because we can't be trusted to do it ourselves, then they get you down on the pavement by the neck, choke off your air, you start to black out, then they figure if they let you up just a little, like a dog, then you'll accept them as your master and put up being on a leash.

People should remember that-- -- when you vote for a democrat, you are voting to be treated like a dog.

All aboard for the government puppy program.

How much you want to bet that you don't starve to death?
It wouldn't surprise me if their was rationing and lock-downs over it. . .

A couple of months ago I told you that Democrats were planning to starve us.....and what do you know.......Biden gives a speech about it earlier this week.

People will soon start hording food like they horded TP. The Russian wheat harvest is 6 - 8 months away.....they're still deep in Winter....but he's already predicting that this war will cause food shortages here in the US.

I hardly know what to say. I’m laughing as I dictate this.

There truly is no limit to the depth you clowns will sink to.

Liberals are the dumbest MFers on the planet.
They applaud the coming crisis in America and around the world purely for political purposes.
The only good thing about it is they wont be prepared when the shit hits the fan.

“With regard to food shortage: yes, we did talk about food shortages and it's going to be real,” Biden said.

Experts say the war will lead to global disruptions in supplies of fertilizer and wheat and are set to affect food availability and prices around the world, including the U.S.
snip
According to a Reuters report last week, enduring drought conditions throughout much of the U.S. wheat and corn belt have dramatically reduced overall production and output:

A worsening drought in the southern U.S. Plains is threatening the region’s winter wheat crop just as the Russian invasion of Ukraine dents global supplies.

Some farmers in southwestern Kansas, the top U.S. wheat-producing state, have not received much measurable rain or snow since October. Winter wheat is planted in autumn, lays dormant in winter, and begins sending up green shoots in spring. Proper soil moisture is critical at this stage for the crop to thrive.

----------------------------------------
Yes he did and there would be a food shortage.

“With regard to food shortage: yes, we did talk about food shortages and it's going to be real,” Biden said.

Experts say the war will lead to global disruptions in supplies of fertilizer and wheat and are set to affect food availability and prices around the world, including the U.S.
snip
According to a Reuters report last week, enduring drought conditions throughout much of the U.S. wheat and corn belt have dramatically reduced overall production and output:

A worsening drought in the southern U.S. Plains is threatening the region’s winter wheat crop just as the Russian invasion of Ukraine dents global supplies.

Some farmers in southwestern Kansas, the top U.S. wheat-producing state, have not received much measurable rain or snow since October. Winter wheat is planted in autumn, lays dormant in winter, and begins sending up green shoots in spring. Proper soil moisture is critical at this stage for the crop to thrive.

----------------------------------------
Yes he did and there would be a food shortage.
The global food markets undergo surpluses and shortages year over year.

This shortage? Was planned, from the outset, as I documented. But a conspiracy of global elites, both public and private at the World Economic Forum under Klaus Schwab.

Why do you think Bill Gates is the largest owner of private farm land?

You really are this much in denial, aren't you?

If it ain't on your propaganda channels, or in your corporate owned rags, you just won't believe it, will ya?

Been tellin' ya this stuff was comin' like an ill wind for years, and now, that it is here, best you can do it neg me. :rolleyes:

The global food markets undergo surpluses and shortages year over year.

This shortage? Was planned, from the outset, as I documented. But a conspiracy of global elites, both public and private at the World Economic Forum under Klaus Schwab.

Why do you think Bill Gates is the largest owner of private farm land?

You really are this much in denial, aren't you?

If it ain't on your propaganda channels, or in your corporate owned rags, you just won't believe it, will ya?

Been tellin' ya this stuff was comin' like an ill wind for years, and now, that it is here, best you can do it neg me. :rolleyes:
Yes I'm in denial of the democrats, they are out to starve republicans!!

Yes I'm in denial of the democrats, they are out to starve republicans!!
You should stop thinking in partisan terms.

The ruling elites don't give a shit about political party.

Tell me. .. which political party does Klaus Schwab belong too?

:dunno:

It wouldn't surprise me if their was rationing and lock-downs over it. . .

Nothing is ever a democrat's fault, in fact, they will tell you this is all GOOD for you in the long run. Democrats are like thugs out to fleece your life because in their minds they tell themselves we need them because we can't be trusted to do it ourselves, then they get you down on the pavement by the neck, choke off your air, you start to black out, then they figure if they let you up just a little, like a dog, then you'll accept them as your master and put up being on a leash.

People should remember that-- -- when you vote for a democrat, you are voting to be treated like a dog.

All aboard for the government puppy program.
Democrats spend all of their time polishing the turd they dropped on our chests.
They say that the war is a great way to wean ourselves off of fossil-fuels. They will probably say that starvation is a great way to lose weight.

They said that turning $85 billion worth of weapons over to our enemies in Afghanistan means we're free from war. Well now that everyone knows the USA isn't going to prevent aggression in the world anymore.....now we have another war.

Liberals are the dumbest MFers on the planet.
They applaud the coming crisis in America and around the world purely for political purposes.
The only good thing about it is they wont be prepared when the shit hits the fan.
There will be a lot of suffering for sure by many of any ways. But like locusts they will leave heavy blue areas to purple areas and red areas.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

TRAITORS blame Biden for their being TRAITORS.

UKR and Russia export lots of grain.
Would they have exported less if Russia had not invaded?

The US has capacity to feed its own and most of the world.

But you just keep on keepin on as Putin's useful idiot. TRAITOR

Biden: "Food Shortages Real" - Bird Flu PCR - PFAS closes farms​

Whenever Democrats start talking about anything, seemingly out of the blue, it means that they are trying to make it happen.
This is why they started talking about White Nationalists right before Jan 6th.
Every so-called crisis has been purposely caused by some action by Democrats and Deep State criminals.

Forum List

Back