Melted Steel.

Briss

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2021
It seems that there are people who honestly believe that no steel had melted at WTC. However, one of the lead investigators said that he saw melting of girders. An FBI bomb technician said that he saw things like a handgun melted down into a blob.

So, for all who believe that no steel had melted . . .

.......jet fuel/fires/critical structural damage .....who would argue about the metal and why?

.......jet fuel/fires/critical structural damage .....who would argue about the metal and why?
There are people who claim that there no steel had been melted. I thought I'd give them the opportunity to defend that position.

The conspiracy theory is that melted steal proves military thermite used as thermite easily achieve temperatures that melt steal (in excess of 1370 Deg Fahrenheit) as opposed to JP4 jet fuel which burns at as low as 800 Deg, but in actuality can achieve 1500 Deg dependent on aeration.

The conspiracy theory is that melted steal proves military thermite used as thermite easily achieve temperatures that melt steal (in excess of 1370 Deg Fahrenheit) as opposed to JP4 jet fuel which burns at as low as 800 Deg, but in actuality can achieve 1500 Deg dependent on aeration.
Will 1500 degrees melt a handgun into a blob?

Not my specialty and unsure what type of material it may have been made of, if the hand gun actually existed. I am not much on the conspiracy thing. I think the Saudis financed Bin Laden to have fanatics hijack planes and launch a coordinated terrorist suicide attack on the United States. I do not believe Bush and Cheny had this set up, so they could start a war. Conspiracy theorists are nut-balls.

Not my specialty and unsure what type of material it may have been made of, if the hand gun actually existed. I am not much on the conspiracy thing. I think the Saudis financed Bin Laden to have fanatics hijack planes and launch a coordinated terrorist suicide attack on the United States. I do not believe Bush and Cheny had this set up, so they could start a war. Conspiracy theorists are nut-balls.
Yeah, the gun existed . . . unless you know something about the character of Gerry Fornino that you believe would cause him to make up bullshit.

Yeah, the gun existed . . . unless you know something about the character of Gerry Fornino that you believe would cause him to make up bullshit.
I never heard of Gerry Fornino and have not seen the gun or pictures of the gun.

Not even close. It'd get red but you'd need a BFH to blob it. My forge runs at 2700 or so. Think those trade centers got to 1500 ? Musta been a good breeze that day

I never heard of Gerry Fornino and have not seen the gun or pictures of the gun.
Gerry Fornino actually exists. And he actually said what I quoted him as saying.

Gerry Fornino actually exists. And he actually said what I quoted him as saying.
That's nice. I know a cop that says he saw Elvis in Tupelo a few years ago.

That's nice.
Sure . . .

The hand gun would have to be heated at 1500 Celsius for quit a while to be turned into a blob ,hotter if it had stainless steel in it. This the upper end of what jet fuel will burn at. That being said with a great amount of oxygen supply and insulationed materials around the area. I would have to experiment to find out what types of temperatures could be created.

Don't worry. If you are somehow convinced that Gerry Fornino does not exist, it doesn't affect him at all.

And if you're somehow convinced that it wasn't him who said:

"The things of interest that we'd find would be some of the parts of the plane embedded in the cars and in places in which you just wouldn't expect. Um, a part of the fins off one of the turbines off one of the engines was actually found embedded in one of the engine blocks of one of the cars. But I think the most unique thing about this investigation has just been the unbelievable damage; the levels of heat in which in certain instances firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of three to four thousand degrees, that they melted a steel revolver down into a blob of metal again . . ."

Then who said it?

Don't worry. If you are somehow convinced that Gerry Fornino does not exist, it doesn't affect him at all.

"The things of interest that we'd find would be some of the parts of the plane embedded in the cars and in places in which you just wouldn't expect. Um, a part of the fins off one of the turbines off one of the engines was actually found embedded in one of the engine blocks of one of the cars. But I think the most unique thing about this investigation has just been the unbelievable damage; the levels of heat in which in certain instances firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of three to four thousand degrees, that they melted a steel revolver down into a blob of metal again . . ."

Then who said it?
No idea. Still do not know even Fornino guy, but have no intention of following you down the rabbit hole. Don't feel bad. Have met a Russian 4 star, Russian Ambassador and a genuine CIA spook wannabe while on overseas assignment. I didn't talk about what they wanted to talk about either. With the spook, at least I was tempted.

Then who said it?
No idea. Still do not know even Fornino guy, but have no intention of following you down the rabbit hole. Don't feel bad. Have met a Russian 4 star, Russian Ambassador and a genuine CIA spook wannabe while on overseas assignment. I didn't talk about what they wanted to talk about either. With the spook, at least I was tempted.
Gerry Fornino was the FBI Special Agent in charge of searching for evidence and personal belongings at the Fresh Kills landfill on Staten Island.

....the buildings were demolished ......what does it matter if the metal melted or not?

....the buildings were demolished ......what does it matter if the metal melted or not?
Well, some people claim that no steel had melted. It's interesting watching them react to being shown otherwise.

Forum List

Back