Climate change caused by man is false and we have proven it already.

Did you not see the article I linked to for Peterson's study? My bad.

HEre it is:

Abstract​

All analyses of the impact of urban heat islands (UHIs) on in situ temperature observations suffer from inhomogeneities or biases in the data. These inhomogeneities make urban heat island analyses difficult and can lead to erroneous conclusions. To remove the biases caused by differences in elevation, latitude, time of observation, instrumentation, and nonstandard siting, a variety of adjustments were applied to the data. The resultant data were the most thoroughly homogenized and the homogeneity adjustments were the most rigorously evaluated and thoroughly documented of any large-scale UHI analysis to date. Using satellite night-lights–derived urban/rural metadata, urban and rural temperatures from 289 stations in 40 clusters were compared using data from 1989 to 1991. Contrary to generally accepted wisdom, no statistically significant impact of urbanization could be found in annual temperatures. It is postulated that this is due to micro- and local-scale impacts dominating over the mesoscale urban heat island. Industrial sections of towns may well be significantly warmer than rural sites, but urban meteorological observations are more likely to be made within park cool islands than industrial regions.

Articles are usually studies. The Peterson article is also a study.
Right and the paper I posted openly challenges the IPCC’s “corrections” as still including bias. Why? Because if you only use rural stations you get a different conclusion.

You must have in post 88

Look, I know you might be struggling with feelings that you have been taught might not be appropriate. But don't worry! Just be yourself. Don't let someone tell you what you are "supposed to be".

Be true to yourself.

You don't need to overcompensate by spreading hatred. We all understand. The struggle doesn't have to be that hard.

Look, I know you might be struggling with feelings that you have been taught might not be appropriate. But don't worry! Just be yourself. Don't let someone tell you what you are "supposed to be".

Be true to yourself.

You don't need to overcompensate by spreading hatred. We all understand. The struggle doesn't have to be that hard.
Post 88?

Yeah, you decided to take a swipe at me for some unknown reason by suggesting I'm into Gender Fluid studies. I get it. You are compensating (and not as discretely as you may fantasize).

Just let it go. Just be yourself. Let yourself feel however you need to feel about your gender and your sexuality. I honestly don't know why felt a need to make up something about gender in relation to my post. I guess you felt you need to posture for your buds? I dunno.

Why don't you try sticking to CLIMATE SCIENCE in a climate science discussion instead of proposing that I have a gender fluid degree?

Yeah, you decided to take a swipe at me for some unknown reason by suggesting I'm into Gender Fluid studies. I get it. You are compensating (and not as discretely as you may fantasize).

Just let it go. Just be yourself. Let yourself feel however you need to feel about your gender and your sexuality. I honestly don't know why felt a need to make up something about gender in relation to my post. I guess you felt you need to posture for your buds? I dunno.

Why don't you try sticking to CLIMATE SCIENCE in a climate science discussion instead of proposing that I have a gender fluid degree?
well you posted the response in 88 right? what were you referring to?

well you posted the response in 88 right? what were you referring to?

Look at the post that it was in response to.

Gosh. That's pretty simple. Not sure why you are confused.

You DO realize that the post I am responding to is copied in and linked in post #88, right?

You CAN read, can't you?

Look at the post that it was in response to.

Gosh. That's pretty simple. Not sure why you are confused.

You DO realize that the post I am responding to is copied in and linked in post #88, right?

You CAN read, can't you?
it's why I asked the question I did. It seems it is you confused and should read.

it's why I asked the question I did. It seems it is you confused and should read.

I can only point you the words. I cannot read them for you and I cannot understand them for you.

If you have a point, please make it. Otherwise just drop it. It's unappealing to watch.

I can only point you the words. I cannot read them for you and I cannot understand them for you.

If you have a point, please make it. Otherwise just drop it. It's unappealing to watch.
ditto

img_1_1649117834931.png

Forum List

Back