Climate change caused by man is false and we have proven it already.

Which laws?

Whoa ... that post of mine is in the wrong thread ... someone must have hacked my account ... I swear it's not the Jim Beam in my morning coffee ...

These would be laws governing the female reproductive track ... we should let female write these and never ever ask a man's opinion ...

My apologies for this hijack ... we can go back calling each other idiots over the environment instead of legal issues ... makes no difference to me ...

Whoa ... that post of mine is in the wrong thread ... someone must have hacked my account ... I swear it's not the Jim Beam in my morning coffee ...

These would be laws governing the female reproductive track ... we should let female write these and never ever ask a man's opinion ...

My apologies for this hijack ... we can go back calling each other idiots over the environment instead of legal issues ... makes no difference to me ...

You're mostly not an idiot when it comes to the environment.

Taxes and capital gains, on the other hand........

Ohhhh, let's see how sciencey you REALLY are?

How many genders are there, sparky?

Can men have periods?

I am sorry you are dealing with issues that many of us can't understand. But do please try to stick to the topic of the thread?

I'm not a psychotherapist and I don't really have the qualifications to help you deal with whatever it is you are dealing with right now. I wish you the best of luck and hope it all works out for you.

Now can we get back to discussing climate? (Or is this going to be your sole focus now?)

It has a lot to do with "science."

You falsely adopt the mantel of science - when in fact you're less credible than the average spiritaulist.

Frauds and clowns. We should trust you based on your video games, when you can't even figure out that men don't get pregnant.

I see this is a very important, top of mind topic for you. Perhaps there is a better forum for you to work this out?

I really do wish I could help you. Gender topics are not really my area of expertise but I'm sure you can find a credible professional to help you navigate this topic.

Good luck! Let us know how it worked out.

If a woman wants to kill her boyfriend she has a right? It's here body, her choice - unless she doesn't want the useless vax?

I am sorry you are dealing with issues that many of us can't understand. But do please try to stick to the topic of the thread?

I'm not a psychotherapist and I don't really have the qualifications to help you deal with whatever it is you are dealing with right now. I wish you the best of luck and hope it all works out for you.

Now can we get back to discussing climate? (Or is this going to be your sole focus now?)

So, you're not just a fraud, but also a coward. :thup:

I understand, you cultists tend to be that way.

Do men have periods?

How man genders are there?

I knew the answer to both of these long before I had a doctorate of science.

Your AA in gender fluidity studies doesn't seem to be helping you much...

Hey, I get it; you hate science.

I see this is a very important, top of mind topic for you. Perhaps there is a better forum for you to work this out?

I really do wish I could help you. Gender topics are not really my area of expertise but I'm sure you can find a credible professional to help you navigate this topic.

Good luck! Let us know how it worked out.

Dude, POLITICS is your area of expertise. You are pushing a POLITICAL agenda is stark contrast to the available data.

So, you're not just a fraud, but also a coward. :thup:

Hmmm, that's an interesting conjecture.

Do men have periods?

That's YOUR thing, not mine. YOUR topic, not mine. This is the ENVIRONMENT subforum, so I suggest you take your tangents elsewhere.

How man genders are there?

I knew the answer to both of these long before I had a doctorate of science.

You are the guy with a ScD in Logistics, right? You do a lot of analysis of genders? Spend a lot of time doing research in the bathrooms? Lots of time at the urinal glancing around on either side?

<PV Backs away slowly....>

Hmmm, that's an interesting conjecture.

That's YOUR thing, not mine. YOUR topic, not mine. This is the ENVIRONMENT subforum, so I suggest you take your tangents elsewhere.

You are the guy with a ScD in Logistics, right? You do a lot of analysis of genders? Spend a lot of time doing research in the bathrooms? Lots of time at the urinal glancing around on either side?

<PV Backs away slowly....>

Poor little fraud.

Trapped like the rodent he is.

You don't "follow science."

You follow politics. Your cult exists to gain political power. When it comes to even the most basic scientific facts, you deny them to further the lust for power by your party.

PV oozes back to his sewer....

Dude, POLITICS is your area of expertise. You are pushing a POLITICAL agenda is stark contrast to the available data.

Is that why I usually respond with scientific article citations?

Maybe you could check the archived copies of Journal of Shipping and Receiving or Proceedings of DHL to provide some data.

The Peterson paper didn't just limit itself to rural stations.
That's my point. Neither did the IPCC’s 6th Assessment Report. Which is one of the reasons they conclude the recent warming trend is caused by CO2. They are lumping the UHI effect onto CO2.

"...Recommendation 2. We urge researchers to pay more attention to the scientific debate between the rival TSI satellite composites (see Sect. 2.2) and to consider the competing datasets when assessing solar trends during the satellite era. In particular, many researchers appear to have overlooked the ongoing scientific debate between the ACRIM and PMOD groups over the trends during the satellite era. For recent reviews of the current debate from different perspectives, we recommend reading/revisiting Zacharias (2014); Dudok de Wit et al. (2017); and Scafetta et al. (2019) for instance. For the pre-satellite era, many researchers appear to have become over-reliant on the use of simplistic TSI proxy models based on simple linear regression analysis between sunspots and faculae records or other proxies for describing solar activity during the pre-satellite era, while it is evident from multiple observations that solar luminosity variability is a much more complex phenomenon. As a starting point, we suggest readers read or revisit, e.g., Hoyt & Schatten (1993); Livingston (1994); Soon et al. (2015). Another ongoing problem is establishing what the true Northern Hemisphere temperature trends have been. In Section 3, we identified multiple different ways of calculating and estimating temperature trends since the 19th century (or earlier) – see Table 2. Most of these estimates have several common features, e.g., a warming from the 1900s to the 1940s; a cooling or plateau from the 1950s to the 1970s; a warming from the 1980s to the 2000s. However, as discussed in Section 3.6, there are important differences between the estimates on the exact timings and relative magnitudes of each of the warming and cooling periods. Strikingly, it is only in the estimates that consider both urban and rural station records in which the recent warming period appears particularly unusual. This suggests to us that urbanization bias does remain a significant problem for current temperature trend estimates (McKitrick & Nierenberg 2010; Soon et al. 2015; Soon et al. 2018, 2019b; Scafetta & Ouyang 2019; Scafetta 2021; Zhang et al. 2021). However, we recognize that this disagrees with some researchers who have claimed that urbanization bias is only a small problem for global and hemispheric temperature trends, e.g., Jones et al. (1990), Parker (2006), Wickham et al. (2013), as well as with a separate set of researchers who argue that after statistical homogenization techniques (usually automated) have been applied to the data, most of the non-climatic biases (including urbanization bias) are removed or substantially reduced, e.g., Peterson et al. (1999), Menne & Williams (2009), Hausfather et al. (2013), Li & Yang (2019), Li et al. (2020b).

Recommendation 3. Therefore, we urge researchers to look more closely at the differences between the various estimates of Northern Hemisphere temperature trends. In particular, we caution that despite many claims to the contrary in the literature, e.g., Refs. (Jones et al. 1990; Parker 2006; Wickham et al. 2013; Peterson et al. 1999; Menne & Williams 2009; Hausfather et al. 2013; Li & Yang 2019; Li et al. 2020b), the urbanization bias problem does not appear to have been satisfactorily resolved yet. Although our analysis was explicitly confined to the Northern Hemisphere because there are much less data available for the Southern Hemisphere, this recommendation is also relevant for those looking at global temperature trends..."

I pretty much ignore these MMGW loons like the bums at the freeway offramp.
Both have the same significance in my life: beggars trying to guilt money out of my wallet to subsidize their mental illness.

Forum List

Back