CDZ Christian Hate Groups

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
If Fox media and presidential candidate Donald Trump among others insist we add to an act of terrorism and hate, a religious qualifier, then is it not fair that we call out Christian hate organizations. There are many of them and just like any other religion they claim to be the followers of God here on earth. It's unclear whether God hates the same people as no clear hate list has arrived from the heavens recently?

Consider for instance 'American Family Association' who are boycotting Target because Target has expressed a well founded American principle of tolerance for diversity. Our preamble has no place in religious hate groups. Hate is an exception in so many areas of society. It's often unclear who to hate at any given time or historic epoch. Hate also varies in intensity and location.

So in fairness to hatred of all sorts, let's all make sure we tag people properly. Your thoughts?

"There are 939 hate groups currently operating in the United States, many of which are religiously driven. Some of these groups are led by people like James Wickstrom, a Christian minister and radio talk show host who often calls for the extermination of Jews in his sermons. Wickstrom has an extensive criminal history and has been preaching his hatred since the 1970s. Thomas Robb is another hate group ringleader. A Christian-Identity Church pastor and longtime leader of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Robb preaches the preservation and grand authority of the white race over all others. Both leaders are, unsurprisingly, anti-LGBTQ as well."

5 Dangerous “Christian Hate” Groups - TheHumanist.com

PS Is this true for Love too? That would require another investigation.

"The fact is, the most painful and tragic lesson of the 20th century was that regimes based on racial superiority and religious hatred can't be trusted to keep their word to the international community." Michael Bloomberg

Additional Item Of Interest

"state regulation of daycare facilities. Or rather, the lack thereof, if you happen to have a…think hard now…religious exemption."

"In 1997, while George W. Bush was governor, the Texas legislature exempted religious daycares from standard licensing rules. After a few years, one study found that “the rate of confirmed abuse and neglect at alternatively-accredited facilities was 25 times higher than that of state-licensed facilities.” That was enough to persuade even Gov. Rick Perry, hardly a secular champion, to back repeal of the exemption.

Still, there remain those sixteen states that haven’t gotten the message yet, and continue to provide full or partial exemptions for religious day care operators. After all, the losers are just kids—not important people, like God experts." Rules Are for Schmucks: The Littlest Victims of Religious Privilege - TheHumanist.com

"It is terrible that we all die and lose everything we love; it is doubly terrible that so many human beings suffer needlessly while alive. That so much of this suffering can be directly attributed to religion—to religious hatreds, religious wars, religious delusions and religious diversions of scarce resources—is what makes atheism a moral and intellectual necessity." Sam Harris

Yes, trying to name groups is impossible to do fairly
and demonstrates why govt cannot be in the business of regulating by religions or affiliation. This would be discriminating by creed unless we require ALL collective organizations to abide by certain standards.

Whether business or nonprofit religious or political etc, if ALL "collective institutions"
have a system of redressing and resolving "complaints of abuse" they would all be checked equally,
such as requiring this in order to "register for licensing with the state."

If all large groups above a certain number had to follow a grievance process, similar to the Bill of Rights and due process of laws protecting rights of individuals, then SURE -- ANY abuse by ANY group could be checked by individuals complaining of oppression or discrimination etc. We need something other than just lawsuits, since large groups with more resources have greater defense than individuals who aren't guaranteed "equal protections" and defense.

I think we need this because otherwise corporations bypass due process and equal protections of the laws
by claiming both individual rights and freedoms as "persons" while exercising greater influence and resources as "collective entities" similar to govt institutions that are required to follow the Bill of Rights while corporation aren't.
I was told they can't be held to the same public laws, but the equivalent could be required as state legislation.
See http://www.ethics-commisson.net for standards I recommend to all citizens and corporations to follow.

Christain (read: White) "hate groups" have been crowbared into the herd's percieved definition of a threat by the lamestream media. Once the Overton Window has been shifted in the desired direction, largely thanks to Donald Trump's unabashed stances, the money will cease flowing into the coffers of the anti-White establishment - who are mostly anti-White globalists who want White nations to resemble Brazil: a veriatble soup of racial despondency - the sooner you'll see the likes of the $PLC and ADL seeking relevance outside the shores of the United States.

Kristians will argue their body count in the last 25 years is lower than the body count of other religions.

Oh what a great god and religion you belong to where lower body count is the measuring stick.

Whenever you bring up the hatred many Christians have for people who are different, no one ever addresses the words they (religious) use and the actions they take. Boycotting Target because they are empathetic citizens is one example. Americans cannot be free to be themselves, they must adhere to the Christian's worldview. The point here is religions, all religions, often create an environment of hate that spills out into society.

Opponents of an open, free society often think criticizing the messenger or the source is all that is required, they engage in same labeling as if this labeling alone meant something. (See above replies) The story of the SPLC is a fascinating one, the founder a hard core segregationist eventually saw the light. Check it out sometime.

I was watching 'Mississippi Burning' recently and it captures well the racial hatred and the actions that kept it in place for so long. I think in a way it is the reason the South is still a rather backward place, but that said, slowly racism changed, in many ways it only hide under the covers, but lynching and burning Churches stopped. The LGBT community will have this same hatred aimed at it from religion. So when you label whole people, lets try to be consistent.

"Evangelical hate speech is really a perversion of empathy. I was guilty of doing it for twenty-five years. I’m ashamed and sorry that I did and regret that my parents and other church leaders taught and instructed me to speak that way. I wish I could go back and apologize to all the people to whom I directed hate speech." See more at: Evangelical Hate Speech: in the Name of Love

"The first hate emails I received were horrible. They did not just attack what I wrote — which was usually about spirituality more than religion — but were also vicious ad hominem attacks. I can’t tell you how many people wrote in to say that I was a whore and a slut and so much worse that I can’t even write it here. And these all came from Christians. I was going to hell. I had made a pact with the devil. Jesus and God hated me. One man wrote that he hoped I would get in a car accident, that the gas tank would explode and I would be burned alive. He was a God-fearing Christian, and he ascertained that I obviously was not one."

When it Comes to Hateful Internet Speech, Christians Are the Worst - OnFaith

Whenever you bring up the hatred many Christians have for people who are different, no one ever addresses the words they (religious) use and the actions they take. Boycotting Target because they are empathetic citizens is one example. Americans cannot be free to be themselves, they must adhere to the Christian's worldview. The point here is religions, all religions, often create an environment of hate that spills out into society.

Opponents of an open, free society often think criticizing the messenger or the source is all that is required, they engage in same labeling as if this labeling alone meant something. (See above replies) The story of the SPLC is a fascinating one, the founder a hard core segregationist eventually saw the light. Check it out sometime.

I was watching 'Mississippi Burning' recently and it captures well the racial hatred and the actions that kept it in place for so long. I think in a way it is the reason the South is still a rather backward place, but that said, slowly racism changed, in many ways it only hide under the covers, but lynching and burning Churches stopped. The LGBT community will have this same hatred aimed at it from religion. So when you label whole people, lets try to be consistent.

"Evangelical hate speech is really a perversion of empathy. I was guilty of doing it for twenty-five years. I’m ashamed and sorry that I did and regret that my parents and other church leaders taught and instructed me to speak that way. I wish I could go back and apologize to all the people to whom I directed hate speech." See more at: Evangelical Hate Speech: in the Name of Love

"The first hate emails I received were horrible. They did not just attack what I wrote — which was usually about spirituality more than religion — but were also vicious ad hominem attacks. I can’t tell you how many people wrote in to say that I was a whore and a slut and so much worse that I can’t even write it here. And these all came from Christians. I was going to hell. I had made a pact with the devil. Jesus and God hated me. One man wrote that he hoped I would get in a car accident, that the gas tank would explode and I would be burned alive. He was a God-fearing Christian, and he ascertained that I obviously was not one."

When it Comes to Hateful Internet Speech, Christians Are the Worst - OnFaith

Hm..let's think of the "Open/free" societies that vilified Christians....

Afghanistan
China
Russia
Nazi Germany.

Yes, let's emulate them. Obviously they were/are forward thinkers! Quite civilized!

Well whenever there aren't any red cups to protest they have to find something to bitch about.

Koshergrl, ??? if anything they are the extreme opposite of open and free societies.

The link below was in another thread, but it is relevant here too.

Here’s how right-wing Christians share the blame for the massacre in Orlando

I read the link, but I don't understand how you can believe right wing Christians should share the blame for the massacre in Orlando.

Their own hate propaganda machine is disintegrating before their eyes. too many lies, too many contradictions, too many sociopaths leading their mob that simply are lousy at imitating genuine human empathy. They're incapable of discussing anything with anybody who doesn't follow the invented narratives and screws up their memorized drivel, hence the reasons they can't go more than one or two responses and fall back almost immediately on knee jerk ranting. Their protective media has lost all credibility and can't intimidate anybody any more.

The entire structure of PC nazism has degenerated to rock bottom and a sleazy Hillary candidacy; they're reduced to trying to whip up a nazi style 'Krystalnacht' against a Trump candidacy that is going to roll over them, and being infantile, self-indulgent, narcissistic crazies with no core principles to promote, they're in a panicked hysterical frenzy.

Last edited:

After the Occupy Movement of 2008 election violence and now the violence exhibited by the progressives at Trump protests...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Progressive nonviolence would be something new.

Actions speak louder than words when talking about hate.

If Fox media and presidential candidate Donald Trump among others insist we add to an act of terrorism and hate, a religious qualifier, then is it not fair that we call out Christian hate organizations. There are many of them and just like any other religion they claim to be the followers of God here on earth. It's unclear whether God hates the same people as no clear hate list has arrived from the heavens recently?

Consider for instance 'American Family Association' who are boycotting Target because Target has expressed a well founded American principle of tolerance for diversity. Our preamble has no place in religious hate groups. Hate is an exception in so many areas of society. It's often unclear who to hate at any given time or historic epoch. Hate also varies in intensity and location.

So in fairness to hatred of all sorts, let's all make sure we tag people properly. Your thoughts?

"There are 939 hate groups currently operating in the United States, many of which are religiously driven. Some of these groups are led by people like James Wickstrom, a Christian minister and radio talk show host who often calls for the extermination of Jews in his sermons. Wickstrom has an extensive criminal history and has been preaching his hatred since the 1970s. Thomas Robb is another hate group ringleader. A Christian-Identity Church pastor and longtime leader of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Robb preaches the preservation and grand authority of the white race over all others. Both leaders are, unsurprisingly, anti-LGBTQ as well."

"The fact is, the most painful and tragic lesson of the 20th century was that regimes based on racial superiority and religious hatred can't be trusted to keep their word to the international community." Michael Bloomberg

"state regulation of daycare facilities. Or rather, the lack thereof, if you happen to have a…think hard now…religious exemption."

"In 1997, while George W. Bush was governor, the Texas legislature exempted religious daycares from standard licensing rules. After a few years, one study found that “the rate of confirmed abuse and neglect at alternatively-accredited facilities was 25 times higher than that of state-licensed facilities.” That was enough to persuade even Gov. Rick Perry, hardly a secular champion, to back repeal of the exemption.

Still, there remain those sixteen states that haven’t gotten the message yet, and continue to provide full or partial exemptions for religious day care operators. After all, the losers are just kids—not important people, like God experts." Rules Are for Schmucks: The Littlest Victims of Religious Privilege - TheHumanist.com

"It is terrible that we all die and lose everything we love; it is doubly terrible that so many human beings suffer needlessly while alive. That so much of this suffering can be directly attributed to religion—to religious hatreds, religious wars, religious delusions and religious diversions of scarce resources—is what makes atheism a moral and intellectual necessity." Sam Harris
Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

If a Muslim who commits an act of terror means ‘all Muslims’ are ‘terrorists,’ and Islam a ‘terrorist religion,’ then when a Christian commits an act of terror it likewise means ‘all Christians’ are ‘terrorists,’ and Christianity a ‘terrorist religion.’

Of course both perceptions are equally wrong and ridiculous.

Individuals commit acts of terror, not religions.

The act of one is not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons, to argue otherwise fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

And we are not ‘at war’ with Islam, the notion is bigoted idiocy.

After the Occupy Movement of 2008 election violence and now the violence exhibited by the progressives at Trump protests...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Progressive nonviolence would be something new.

Actions speak louder than words when talking about hate.

Yes, it's becoming obvious to more and more people what they really are, and it isn't peaceful, loving, and tolerant; they're full on brownshirt racists right out of the 1930's.

That's why Trump has done so well this year, because we live in RACIST country!, that provokes hatred, and Bigotry..

Pro white hate groups have increased significantly since 2009, and I don't need to tell you why..

The sad thing is if Clinton is elected these white hate groups will just increase, for a reason I. Can't really understand she is as white as the day is long, yet most white women don't care for her, and she is hated by white men??..

So ... I Google Scholared up this 'American Family Council', and by golly, it is indeed a filthy hatred infested site!!! The OP nailed it!

Check out the vile filth right on there on their front page! they don't even try to hide their degeneracy!!! That Target thing is just the tip of the hate pile!!!

WARNING! NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR CHILDREN!

AFA.net - Home

Happy Father's Day!
Jim Shempert | 6/17/2016 3:06:35 PM
0 Comments
Happy Father's Day!

Immediately
Dr. John Neihof | 6/17/2016 2:57:56 PM
1 Comment
Walking in Christ is a lifelong process. Obeying God is always in the present.

Learning from Others’ Mistakes
Jeremy Wiggins | 6/16/2016 4:11:46 PM
0 Comments
As a father of six, this blogger realizes the importance of raising his children according to the Word of God as well as learning from the past failures of some fathers in the Old Testament.

Christian Tolerance
Dr. John Neihof | 6/16/2016 1:16:13 PM
6 Comments
Tolerance does not mean embracing all opinions. However, it does mean allowing divergent opinions to be expressed.

My God!!! This is just brutal and vicious! I'm calling the FBI right now, and so should we all! This is the most dangerous stuff I've ever seen on the internet!

So ... I Google Scholared up this 'American Family Council', and by golly, it is indeed a filthy hatred infested site!!! The OP nailed it!

Check out the vile filth right on there on their front page! they don't even try to hide their degeneracy!!! That Target thing is just the tip of the hate pile!!!

WARNING! NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR CHILDREN!

AFA.net - Home

Happy Father's Day!
Jim Shempert | 6/17/2016 3:06:35 PM
0 Comments
Happy Father's Day!

Immediately
Dr. John Neihof | 6/17/2016 2:57:56 PM
1 Comment
Walking in Christ is a lifelong process. Obeying God is always in the present.

Learning from Others’ Mistakes
Jeremy Wiggins | 6/16/2016 4:11:46 PM
0 Comments
As a father of six, this blogger realizes the importance of raising his children according to the Word of God as well as learning from the past failures of some fathers in the Old Testament.

Christian Tolerance
Dr. John Neihof | 6/16/2016 1:16:13 PM
6 Comments
Tolerance does not mean embracing all opinions. However, it does mean allowing divergent opinions to be expressed.

My God!!! This is just brutal and vicious! I'm calling the FBI right now, and so should we all! This is the most dangerous stuff I've ever seen on the internet!

Correct. Pretty bad stuff on that site. These are the same kind of misguided people who built this country, won WW2, and believed that marriage was between a man and a woman.

Forum List

Back