PBS says we must fear the "white Christian Nationalist"

Your reading dysfunction is showing up badly now.
Where did you go ? Tossing in the towel? Hiding in defeat? Lets summarize You jumped into this discussion in defense of the OP’s moronic and dishonest assertion that Christian Nationalism is not a threat to democracy and a secular government. I decisively countered that claim with extensive documentation about what is happening.

You first tried to defend your position and when it became clear that you could not started to flail aground with red herring logical fallacies by flinging what ever irrelevant excrement you could at the wall hoping that something would stick. Your hope was that we would forget what the thread was actually about.

You tried to make it about immigration, you threw in something about Uganda while ignoring the fact that the topic is what is happening in the U.S. , a resorted to an ad hominem about my reading comprehension, At the same time , you resorted to trying to gaslight me- stupidly thinking that you could make me doubt myself. It did not work, kid. You are a sorry mess.

Last edited:
Long story short, they`re neo-Nazis with guns. When Gandhi says they suck, they really do. "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ".
Exactly. Remember a couple of years ago when right wing white Christians burned down our cities and fought with the police.

Oops. That wasn’t right wing white Christians.

Just what IS the MAGA line and the MAGA Koolaid? And just how did making America great get morphed in so negative a thing?

Didn't Joe run on Build Back Better? How is that not making America greater?

Biden isn't a demagogue.

(snidbit)
The phrase white Christian nationalism has been in the headlines quite a bit recently, but what does it really mean?
Christian nationalism is an ideology that is based around the idea that this is a Christian nation, that this was founded as a Christian nation, and, therefore, it should be a Christian nation today and should be so in the future.
According to survey data, Christian nationalists agree with statements like the federal government should declare the United States of America a Christian nation. Our laws should be based on Christian values. being a Christian is important if you want to be a real American.
One, it's built around the idea that Christians are called to a new transformation or reformation of the United States. These are Christians who want to revolutionize the way that our country looks, and to make it great again in terms of being a Christian nation.
They were at the very avant-garde of trying to get the 2020 election overturned in the wake of Joe Biden's victory and mobilizing folks to be at January 6.
I think white evangelicals are the group we think of when we think of white Christian nationalism, and for good reason.
These are folks who, when we think about the Iowa caucuses, in 2016 Trump's white evangelical voters were about 20 percent of his share of voters in that cycle. Just a few weeks ago, in 2024, that grew to well over 50 percent.
White evangelicals remain committed to the MAGA movement.

Comment:
This is Democrat boilerplate propaganda hate and fear mongering.
The Radical Left is using hate and fear for the Evangelicals as one of their campaign tools.
They are saying that we must fear the Evangelicals.
This is part of the pattern of the Radical Left's cultural loathing of Wasps.
Can you imagine using this sort of campaign hate mongering against any other religious group?
When the Radical Left uses their term "threat against democracy" it actually means a threat against the corrupt Democrat Party's quest for one-party hegemony.
Their version of "democracy" is one-party tyranny.

You seem to be switching between "Christian nationalists" and "white Christian nationalists" a lot. As if they're the same thing. They're not.

I'm sure there are people who'd not care if the Christians are black, brown, pink, red, purple or green.

Long story short, they`re neo-Nazis with guns. When Gandhi says they suck, they really do. "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ".
You should look up Sergeant Major Gandhi and his thoughts on Africans.

Your reading dysfunction is showing up badly now.

“That’s what fa**ots deserve, is the death penalty!” railed “Brother” Robert Larson in a sermon at the Bible Believers Baptist Church in Union Gap, WA last week. “And they should do it publicly for everybody to see.”

“Every single sodomite, every single homosexual should get the electric chair,” Larson continued. He added, his voice rising, “And they should do it publicly for everybody to see, so that they know that’s what happens to these freaks! These rapists, these child molesters.”

Again it is not because they are gay that they should be killed according to the very few in my opinion misguided people who say that, but because they engage in 'forbidden' sexual activity and they are especially militant toward gays who are rapists and child molesters. And I don't know any Patriots who defend their doctrines that I would describe as evil. Again I don't know any Patriot that advocates death or jail or any other retribution toward people just because they are gay.

Again it is not because they are gay that they should be killed according to the very few in my opinion misguided people who say that, but because they engage in 'forbidden' sexual activity and they are especially militant toward gays who are rapists and child molesters. And I don't know any Patriots who defend their doctrines that I would describe as evil. Again I don't know any Patriot that advocates death or jail or any other retribution toward people just because they are gay.
Oh, I see. You would not condemn then to death just for being gay, just for engaging in gay sex. That is real fucking enlightened of you! And let me point out that this preacher does not make any such distinction, nor do the others like him that I previously documented. But I am willing to bet that they all call themselves patriots. And like them you are a sorry ass bigot

How many Blacks tried to overthrow our Democracy by rioting?
I believe the main object of the Capitol riots you refer to was to insure the vote was honest. If you do not have honest and fair elections, you do not have a well functioning constitutional federal republic.

We DO NOT live in a democracy. Find that word in our Constitution. Our government description as a comes constitutional federal republic comes from the CIA World Fact Book.

Right or wrong many Republicans believe the 2020 election was rigged.

Forum List

Back