Chris Wallace to Moderate the First Trump/Biden Debate

Excellent choice. Chris Wallace is Fox's only REAL journalist. He won't let Dotard get away with his usual crap. :)

Cons will of course have a Red White and Blue Sreaming Shit Storm Over This. Chris Wallace does not fawn and fall over hte 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Sht Stain.

Yep, and Uncle Joe ain't gonna put up with any intimidation either.
He'll say "BACK OFF YA LYING DOG-FACED PONY SOLDIER!!" -
Better yet, wheel around and pop him a good one! :D

161009232148-trump-clinton-debate-st-louis-obamacare-sot-00002122-exlarge-169.jpg

[/QU

What I want to hfear
Excellent choice. Chris Wallace is Fox's only REAL journalist. He won't let Dotard get away with his usual crap. :)

Cons will of course have a Red White and Blue Sreaming Shit Storm Over This. Chris Wallace does not fawn and fall over hte 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Sht Stain.

Yep, and Uncle Joe ain't gonna put up with any intimidation either.
He'll say "BACK OFF YA LYING DOG-FACED PONY SOLDIER!!" -
Better yet, wheel around and pop him a good one! :D

161009232148-trump-clinton-debate-st-louis-obamacare-sot-00002122-exlarge-169.jpg

What I want to hear is Wallace asking the Russian Loving Putin Rent Boy why is he(the 5-Deferment Draft Doding Orange Shit Stain) encouraging his supporters to commit Voter Fraud. I would to that Lying, Lowlife, Yellow Belly Yankee Coward Squrim out of that.

Hidin' Biden will have difficulty hidin' from Wallace!

I swear it's getting more and more that when I watch Fox news at some parts of the day, that I have to check the channel to make sure that I'm not on CNN or on MSNBC. Disgusting.

Hidin' Biden will have difficulty hidin' from Wallace!

I swear it's getting more and more that when I watch Fox news at some parts of the day, that I have to check the channel to make sure that I'm not on CNN or on MSNBC. Disgusting.
Wallace developed and nurtured his ego based on his quest to be the "gotcha question" King while he was a big wheel on CBS 60 Minutes. He aspired to be greater than his mentor, Walter Cronkite. (He'll never make it despite his obtaining many journalistic awards.) He's more interested in showboating than journalism.

Wallace and Juan Williams are Fox News' middleweights on the left side of the Fox News scale behind their Fair and Balanced claim. (Believe it or not, Juan has won many journalism awards and is considered a notable civil rights historian.)

Williams is a pinhead spin artist. Wallace is a political egoist with a penchant for showboating and exacerbating divisiveness. At least Williams provides liberal lunacy that serves to draw guffaws and legitimate ridicule from Gutfeld and Watters.

They are more than balanced out by the heavyweights, Carlson and Hannity on the right side. (I put Carlson first because I think he is a genius. Hannity is a good repetitive badger.)

Mark Levin is the best interviewer on Fox News. He lets his guest speak without rude interruptions.

I was pleased when Shepard Smith left. (He made an on air criticism of Tucker Carlson and the management told him not to mess with Tucker again.)

Back to Wallace: I think he will be tough on Trump and Biden....but he'll be pulling his punches on Biden and going for a knockout on Trump.

Instead of being Fair and Balanced, he will be Fair and Biased.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back