Chris Wallace to Moderate the First Trump/Biden Debate

Biden's Decency Is Being Greatly Exaggerated
A history of lies, flip-flops and outrageous statements would be a liability against any incumbent other than Trump.
By
Ramesh Ponnuru
July 8, 2020, 10:00 AM EDT
Going into the first debate, I think the biggest advantage Biden has is that the bar has been set so low for him, with these low expectations, all he has to do is show up and not stutter. Trump on the other hand, is the 'bully' coming after the poor underdog. The president will have to look extra sharp and be extra careful with his answers or the MSM will jump all over it.

Sounds like a fair appraisal to me.

I also wonder if the are some drugs that can really help a person in the early stages of dementia. If so Joe could come out and act really sharp and on the ball.

I believed Trump mentioned drug testing before the debate. Perhaps he suspects Biden might take something to help him out.

You are misreading Trump completely.
Is that because you want to or you feel pressure to ?
Maybe you're one of the tiny percentage who have an actual reason for hating him. C'mon surprise me.

You know, Angelo, I can't say that I actually hate anyone. I think maybe I'm just a realist.

God. I'm listening to him now. Nothing but softballs and reading notes. After the teleprompter.
These reporters were required to ask these questions last week.
LOL.. Biden sounds like a president and keeps on message with each question asked, so unlike Trump who comes across like a meandering moron unable to focus for even a a few seconds on a question.
He doesn't take questions? What are you talking about!??!!??!?!?!
He's taking questions them now.
What??!?!? Please post a link of him taking questions.

he took questions. 12 minutes into a 43 minutes presser he started.

When? 2006?

you don't like being proven wrong, no matter how many times it happens.

tutt tutt.

I am not wrong. Answer my question. When was that?

soooooooooooo you ignorantly ask a question without even watching the video first?

typical poorly educated trump humping deplorable. it was today dummy - just like the poster was saying that biden was taking questions in real time as he was posting.
Joe Biden lays out his school reopening plan and takes questions from reporters | FULL SPEECH, Q&A

The Hill
8.2K views Streamed 12 hours ago

you be wrong.

as usual.

You have yet to give me a date.

lol ... you stupid. the date was yesterday. i even c/p straight from youtube when it was uploaded by the hill. what part of that don't you get? or is this your way of trying to not admit you were wrong; cause i'll gladly tell you that you

were

w-r-o-n-g.

God. I'm listening to him now. Nothing but softballs and reading notes. After the teleprompter.
LOL.. Biden sounds like a president and keeps on message with each question asked, so unlike Trump who comes across like a meandering moron unable to focus for even a a few seconds on a question.
He doesn't take questions? What are you talking about!??!!??!?!?!
He's taking questions now.
He tried to run off the stage before Fox News got a question and he’s rambling lol like a fool

wrong.

he was crystal clear AND he took a Q from FOX at the end.
After he was called out and Biden called him a derogatory name because he asks tough questionS

tough talk from fan of pussy trump - who won't go on anything but fox or OAN ...
Nobody watches the commie stations

commie stations? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fox = state TV.
Because it gets all the viewers? You have to go somewhere to find people who still appreciate our country. Plus all the whining on your commie tv and the MadCow's Adam's Apple yuch.

uh-huh .... fox's main demo are blue haired old women, & scared old white males...both are dying off. the remaining are poorly educated hayseeds that donny loves long time.
You're one of the people you just described. You're dying off? Cool. I am 39....you? 59?

juvenile attacks - just like yer chosen one - has no effect on me ... why you keep trying is beyond me... but i do pity you. you seem stuck in perpetual preteen ranking.
You have got to be kidding me. You called all a Trump supporters old and dying but I am juvenile? Pity me all you like. You ll be dead soon anyway.

i said their main demo. learn to read when words are in front of you.

yep i pity you bigley.... you deserve only that from upright walking bipeds.

we are all gonna die one way or the other.... i plan on having another 25-30 years left.

you, however could be stricken with cancer tomorrow like oxyboy limbaugh.

better yet -wiped off the face of the earth by some thug. :113:

The median age of Fox News viewers is 65.

According to Nielsen ratings, the median age of Fox’s audience was 66 in 2016. Following something of a youthful surge the following year, Adweek reported “good news” for Fox News early in 2018. Over the past year, the median age of the cable channel’s audience had dropped to 65. Looking at prime-time numbers alone, Fox viewers kicked back up to 66.

Getting away from the median doesn’t change the picture much. More than half of the Fox News audience is older than 65. If you go by raw numbers, of the 3.3 million households taking in Sean Hannity’s show on a nightly basis in 2018, just south of 2 million would have been senior citizens.
Home / Entertainment / How Old Is the Average Fox News Viewer in America? Eric Schaal More Articles January 11, 2019
So you plan on living til you’re 85 but 65 is ancient and will die soon...you’re all over the place.

65 is the median age. that means ancient watches it religiously. you gotta get better at the reading/comp thing.

I thought Biden was afraid to debate so he cancelled all of them because of how superior Trump's debate skills are

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg

all Trump has to do is throw a pillow and say "hey Joe it's naptime" and he wins in a 50 state landslide

Hidin' Biden will have difficulty hidin' from Wallace!

As often as that lying sack of shit and Putin Rent Boy 45 lies, he is the one who will be hiding. He cannot help but lie.

Putin's Rent Boy? I like it very much! :D

trump-putin-shoe-shine.jpg

Excellent choice. Chris Wallace is Fox's only REAL journalist. He won't let Dotard get away with his usual crap. :)

Cons will of course have a Red White and Blue Sreaming Shit Storm Over This. Chris Wallace does not fawn and fall over the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Sht Stain.

Last edited:
Hidin' Biden will have difficulty hidin' from Wallace!

Oh please, Wallace has been kicking Trump ass lately, in case you haven't noticed.
Trump should just be happy Jonathan Swan won't be a moderator.
Swan mopped the floor with Donald before he destroyed him in the interview about COVID.

Pre-selected and approved questions..... Biden is not having to do anything with his brain...
Show me evidence that the questions were "pre-selected"?

These Trumpies just make shit up and then share it as fact.
It's called fake news.

Excellent choice. Chris Wallace is Fox's only REAL journalist. He won't let Dotard get away with his usual crap. :)

Cons will of course have a Red White and Blue Sreaming Shit Storm Over This. Chris Wallace does not fawn and fall over hte 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Sht Stain.
you mean draft dodger billy clinton? once again, you ignorant demoncrats forget--erase--the TRUTH---refresh my memory, which branch was BARRAG in?

Pre-selected and approved questions..... Biden is not having to do anything with his brain...

These Trumpies just make shit up and then share it as fact.
It's called fake news.
true AMERICANS leave that fake,twisted lying shit up to the greedy demoncrats---just saying

all Trump has to do is throw a pillow and say "hey Joe it's naptime" and he wins in a 50 state landslide
and when Trump does that and Biden doesn't take a nap -- but continues with the debate as he has been doing for the past 30 or so years -- then what??

Would that mean Biden won the debate?

Sooner or later you are going to realize trolling isn't a winning debate strategy for the majority of voters.....

I am watching the speech now and every single one of the reporters is reading from 3x5 cards... A scripted event..
So...Is that all you have? Speculation because some reporters wrote out their questions.
speculation? you are pretty blind and ignorant...BEIJING joes days of reading cards are numbered...let the demoncratic games begin

Cons will of course have a Red White and Blue Sreaming Shit Storm Over This. Chris Wallace does not fawn and fall over hte 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Sht Stain.

Yep, and Uncle Joe ain't gonna put up with any intimidation either.
He'll say "BACK OFF YA LYING DOG-FACED PONY SOLDIER!!" -
Better yet, wheel around and pop him a good one! :D

161009232148-trump-clinton-debate-st-louis-obamacare-sot-00002122-exlarge-169.jpg

Forum List

Back