MSNBC host angrily throws her script during show in reaction to Trump calling out judge's daughter

Was implied? So no actual threats of violence

Gotcha

Maybe that’s what the demafacist believe when xiden, Nancy, chuck or someone at MSDNC post pics but that’s not normal thought process for the rest of us
It wasn’t implied either

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the judge laughed at all the BigLies that the Trump cult terrorists here are using, and ordered Trump to STFU with the threats to family members.

So, Trump cultists, your Plan A -- "Lie big and often to justify violence and terrorism" didn't work. What's Plan B?

I have asked several folks that hate Trump, that parrot MSM and left sources, that parrot the claim that Trump, "is making threats," to please link me to those threats. . .

They all give me thumbs down, but never link me to that. Thank you.

I don't see anywhere in there even an implied threat. Not a threat to violence, or even a threat to legal or political action if he is elected.

:rolleyes:
Search Word TRUMP THREAT

Search Word TRUMP THREAT
Does anyone that trump calls out, after his message get attacked by Trumper minions with email threats and death threats? All of them do. Their lives change FOREVER. Trump knows this, and that is why he calls them out....to cause them harm, to hurt them.

Does anyone that trump calls out, after his message get attacked by Trumpers with email threats and death threats? All of them do. Their lives change FOREVER. Trump knows this, and that is why he calls them out....to cause them harm, to hurt them.
I do not know anything about that.

What I do know, is that in our system of law, a person is innocent until proven guilty.

I have seen a shit ton of media hyperbole about, "Trump Threats," and garbage about him, "attacking," on social media, the daughter of a judge. . .

This narrative? Is of course, garbage. This so called daughter of a judge, works as a DNC activist towards destroying him and his political allies. SO? It is really a disingenuous media narrative to call it, when he claps back at her garbage. . ."attacks."

Moar like, just the typical back and forth of a political season.

. . now? If it is your contention, that, in all of this back and forth of the political debate of the season, TRUMP? Is somehow responsible for the behavior of other persons?

Suspect in congressional shooting was Bernie Sanders supporter, strongly anti-Trump​

Then I guess all of Bernie's rhetoric meant he should have been thrown in the pokie? :dunno:

Honestly Care4all, I would have thought you had more intelligence, than to pin the guilt of the actions of others, onto your political enemies, just because you don't like them. Unless there is a CLEAR incitement to violence. . which I had already linked to those posts, and there are clearly none. . . WELL?

You don't have a case, none at all.

I have to acknowledge that among far leftist, TDS afflicted, whiny, teleprompter readers, Nicolle Wallace may be the farthest out there. Really, an over the rainbow, ain't comin' back, loon.

She had an on air, paper throwing, sniveling, TDS award winning tantrum.

I can go with a score of 8.5 / 10 for the meltdown.

This post of yours is the exact reason you have no place in a civilized society.

Where in the world do you get that pure lying garbage from? Trump? Seriously?
:rolleyes:
1712334429631.png

Dem clients of daughter of NY judge in Trump hush-money trial raised $93M off the case​

iu

Forum List

Back