Chris Wallace to Moderate the First Trump/Biden Debate

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Hidin' Biden will have difficulty hidin' from Wallace!

As often as that lying sack of shit and Putin Rent Boy 45 lies, he is the one who will be hiding. He cannot help but lie.

God. I'm listening to him now. Nothing but softballs and reading notes. After the teleprompter.
These reporters were required to ask these questions last week.

God. I'm listening to him now. Nothing but softballs and reading notes. After the teleprompter.
LOL.. Biden sounds like a president and keeps on message with each question asked, so unlike Trump who comes across like a meandering moron unable to focus for even a a few seconds on a question.

How can you moderate something that won't happen?

LOL.. Biden sounds like a president and keeps on message with each question asked, so unlike Trump who comes across like a meandering moron unable to focus for even a a few seconds on a question.
He doesn't take questions? What are you talking about!??!!??!?!?!

He's taking questions now.

Last edited:
Pre-selected and approved questions..... Biden is not having to do anything with his brain...
Show me evidence that the questions were "pre-selected"?
I am watching the speech now and every single one of the reporters is reading from 3x5 cards... A scripted event..

Pre-selected and approved questions..... Biden is not having to do anything with his brain...
I am watching the speech now and every single one of the reporters is reading from 3x5 cards... A scripted event..
So...Is that all you have? Speculation because some reporters wrote out their questions.

He's taking questions them now.
What??!?!? Please post a link of him taking questions.

Will he mention Pelosi and her mask issues................................What a bunch of softballs. The only thing they didn't do was put a bib on the old bat.

Last edited:
Will he mention Pelosi and her mask issues................................What a bunch of softballs. The only thing they didn't do was put a bib on the MF!!
This whole thing was othing but a dog and pony show... Trump has not stopped PPE from going to the schools. Trump is doing everything Biden remarked on MONTHS AGO... And then scripted questions..... OY!

This makes Joe look weaker and useless.....

Forum List

Back