Windfall for Trump $$$$

Trump doesn't need to spend a lot of money to win. He's a lot smarter than Joe Biden
Of course he is. He has told us to. He has ---- drum roll please.................................................

A Good brain!

'A GOOD BRAIN' - The Movie

The Movie: A story of one of the most good minds of his generation. He saw the world in a way no one could imagine. From the makers of 'A Beautiful Mind' comes 'A Good Brain'

He said in 2020: “It’s like you’ll go ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV’. So they’ll say ‘could you repeat that?’ So I said ‘yeah’. So it’s person, woman, man, camera, TV. OK, that’s very good…”

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV, ding, ding ding, ding, ding, ding...Woosh..Boom

The former president provides an elaborate description of missile defense technology: Ding ding ding ding boom whoosh boom

Of course he is. He has told us to. He has ---- drum roll please.................................................

A Good brain!

'A GOOD BRAIN' - The Movie

The Movie: A story of one of the most good minds of his generation. He saw the world in a way no one could imagine. From the makers of 'A Beautiful Mind' comes 'A Good Brain'

He said in 2020: “It’s like you’ll go ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV’. So they’ll say ‘could you repeat that?’ So I said ‘yeah’. So it’s person, woman, man, camera, TV. OK, that’s very good…”

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV, ding, ding ding, ding, ding, ding...Woosh..Boom

The former president provides an elaborate description of missile defense technology: Ding ding ding ding boom whoosh boom

Oh my God what a can of worms you could open up with biden gaffes. We could be here all day r o f l

Here comes the Calvary with loads of cash for Trump... billionaire donors tired of Biden stagflation and inflation are choosing with their pocket book... they know how much better the economy was under Trump...
And they want to go back to it and dump Biden...

Big-money donors are beginning to coalesce around former President Donald Trump after he has become the presumptive GOP nominee as he attempts to close the cash-on-hand gap with President Biden,
Which couple is that again, so we can note the rich fascists.

Forum List

Back