MSNBC host angrily throws her script during show in reaction to Trump calling out judge's daughter

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
I have to acknowledge that among far leftist, TDS afflicted, whiny, teleprompter readers, Nicolle Wallace may be the farthest out there. Really, an over the rainbow, ain't comin' back, loon.

She had an on air, paper throwing, sniveling, TDS award winning tantrum.

I can go with a score of 8.5 / 10 for the meltdown.

I have to acknowledge that among far leftist, TDS afflicted, whiny, teleprompter readers, Nicolle Wallace may be the farthest out there. Really, an over the rainbow, ain't comin' back, loon.

She had an on air, paper throwing, sniveling, TDS award winning tantrum.

I can go with a score of 8.5 / 10 for the meltdown.

How did Trump "attack" the Judge's daughter

Speaking of tantrums, that post was a good one.
Why do leftists wine and cry all the time? Do they not get enough attention for their lunacy?

Screenshot_20210817-203514_Chrome.jpg

Why do leftists wine and cry all the time? Do they not get enough attention for their lunacy?
Why do you do it?

No one forces you Trump cultists to come here and weep together. You choose do that voluntarily. Why?

At this stage, you Trump cultists are only interesting as a studies in deviant psychology. So serve your purpose, and aid our studies.

Why do you do it?

No one forces you Trump cultists to come here and weep together. You choose do that voluntarily. Why?

At this stage, you Trump cultists are only interesting as a studies in deviant psychology. So serve your purpose, and aid our studies.

I'll admit to having a little fun at the expense of the TDS afflicted.

Just a gentle nudge and you people literally emit such shrill, beyond human hearing threshold screeching, that all the dogs in my neighborhood start barking.

Why do you do it?

Manboob may have no credibility, but at least he makes worthless posts to clutter the Board.

Why does manboob cry when anyone defends Trump?

He didn't. He pointed out some obvious concerns about the judges daughters Dem fund raising and the Judge's Dem party contributions.

He doesn't have concerns. He has whines.

He didn't have any concerns when he was posting pictures of her in a clear attempt at intimidation.

Which I notice he always does from a distance.

Even to girls.

Like the sniveling coward that he is.

Forum List

Back