MSNBC host angrily throws her script during show in reaction to Trump calling out judge's daughter

I have asked several folks that hate Trump, that parrot MSM and left sources, that parrot the claim that Trump, "is making threats," to please link me to those threats. . .

They all give me thumbs down, but never link me to that. Thank you.

I don't see anywhere in there even an implied threat. Not a threat to violence, or even a threat to legal or political action if he is elected.

:rolleyes:

I have asked several folks that hate Trump, that parrot MSM and left sources, that parrot the claim that Trump, "is making threats," to please link me to those threats. . .

They all give me thumbs down, but never link me to that. Thank you.

I don't see anywhere in there even an implied threat. Not a threat to violence, or even a threat to legal or political action if he is elected.

:rolleyes:

I think there's a shared agreement among them that facts don't matter.

They hear second and third hand what was on the Joy Reid show and repeat what they heard.

He doesn't have concerns. He has whines.

He didn't have any concerns when he was posting pictures of her in a clear attempt at intimidation.

Which I notice he always does from a distance.

Even to girls.

Like the sniveling coward that he is.
He posted pictures of her?!! Thats all? After your sides weaponization of the DOJ, nothing is off the table anymore. EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is fair game now. We can do whatever the fuck we want, free from any guilt.

I have to acknowledge that among far leftist, TDS afflicted, whiny, teleprompter readers, Nicolle Wallace may be the farthest out there. Really, an over the rainbow, ain't comin' back, loon.

She had an on air, paper throwing, sniveling, TDS award winning tantrum.

I can go with a score of 8.5 / 10 for the meltdown.

She seems more pissed off that an accused defendant is exercising his rights and litigating the case against him instead of just rolling over for the demafacist prosecutors

Thread summary:

Trump doxxed a judges daughter and encouraged violence ... and all the Trump cult shithumans here love it.

Yes, a special pit in Hell does await those Trump cult shithumans.

The best part? How triggered the Trump cult bitches get when you call them out on being shithumans. They seem to believe that if they just cry hard enough, we'll give them a pass on being shithumans. Not the case.

Thread summary:

Trump doxxed a judges daughter and encouraged violence ... and all the Trump cult shithumans here love it.

The best part? How triggered the Trump cult bitches get when you call them out on being shithumans. They seem to believe that if they just cry hard enough, we'll give them a pass on being shithumans. Not the case.

Post Summary:

I hate myself.

I hate everyone else.

Thread summary:

What violence was encouraged?

"Here's her picture, go get her" was implied.

I hope none of you consign your souls to an even deeper pit by denying that.
Was implied? So no actual threats of violence

Gotcha

Maybe that’s what the demafacist believe when xiden, Nancy, chuck or someone at MSDNC post pics but that’s not normal thought process for the rest of us

So.. no threat.

Just your desperate attempt to flame the thread.

Why do you do it?

No one forces you Trump cultists to come here and weep together. You choose do that voluntarily. Why?

At this stage, you Trump cultists are only interesting as a studies in deviant psychology. So serve your purpose, and aid our studies.
Wrong, they whine and cry all the time because of their inferior intelligence. their view of the world as always being a victim comes into play daily whereas. They weep and moan because they feel that they're not getting their fair share. They think crying is the way to achieve equity in society. Typical dishonest Democrats throwing fits. Dishonesty is the key to their existence.

Screenshot_20240320-212937_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have to acknowledge that among far leftist, TDS afflicted, whiny, teleprompter readers, Nicolle Wallace may be the farthest out there. Really, an over the rainbow, ain't comin' back, loon.

She had an on air, paper throwing, sniveling, TDS award winning tantrum.

I can go with a score of 8.5 / 10 for the meltdown.

She used to pretend to be a Republican.

Just how much crime and corruption will our FBl allow dems to do?.... is nothing off the table?... where is the supreme court?... what's next?...
Wray will go down in history as the worst FBI chief in our nations history...

The only politicians who said anything close to “go get ‘em” are Democrats.

Forum List

Back