Chick-fil-A Has More Than Doubled Sales Since Critics Called For Boycott

Most people realize that the left is crazy

Because they don't give their money to a company that actively discriminates?
You mean the left discriminates but blames the right? I am shocked I tell you simply shocked. ( sarcasm. I knew it all along)

To run a Chick-fil-A operation, you must be married (once) and be Christian. That is discrimination.
Chick-Fil-A Cow Announces 2020 Run On Popular Platform Of Eating More Chicken

Mo' marketing! What else would Chick-fil-A based a platform on.....eat more fish?
You can have the best marketing in history, but only a great product gets you the label as the very best restaurant in the world.

You mean the left discriminates but blames the right? I am shocked I tell you simply shocked. ( sarcasm. I knew it all along)

To run a Chick-fil-A operation, you must be married (once) and be Christian. That is discrimination.
Well then democrats ought to fit right in since they specialize in discrimination, racism and all those other things they like to pretend that they point out in others.

Quit being stupid!
Sorry you have the market cornered on that.

Chick-Fil-A Cow Announces 2020 Run On Popular Platform Of Eating More Chicken

Mo' marketing! What else would Chick-fil-A based a platform on.....eat more fish?
You can have the best marketing in history, but only a great product gets you the label as the very best restaurant in the world.

Chick-fil-A is "the best restaurant in the world?" I guess McDonalds for you is a close second.

Thats the power of salt and sugar. We americans are suckers for it.
Good think McDonalds uses no salt or sugar.
It's in the way that you use it. People aren't going to chik fil a for burgers. They are going for the chicken sandwiches... that salty, sweet batter that is their signature.

That's why other companies are scrambling to compete by making new, different chicken sandwiches than they did previously. What they are not doing to compete is to hop on board the christian fundie anti LGBT train.

And that says it all. The idea you are so coyly trying to imply is hot garbage.
Half their menu is grilled with no batter.

Your ignorance runs deep.
Yep! Because that's what my wife and mother always order is something grilled...Me personally no...I don't like grilled chicken I like Fried.

-------------------------------------------------------- nothing wrong with Right or Lefty discrimination and in the case you describe and if you are serious it must be Legal . USA and USA society would be better with a bit more Discrimination '1 Per ,

I don't eat much fast food, except CApn D's and Subway once a month or so, we usually go to a Tex Mex restuarant when we eat out, but since the boycott we try and spend a little at Chic Fila two or three times a month, my wife likes the chicken sandwiches, and the place is usually crowded; they're clearly doing better than the other franchise in the area, and they're closed on Sundays as well. Congratulations to any business that stands up to faggot bullying; we know at least one chain won't have far fewer diseased deviants spreading their filth around one place to eat and making their business premises much safer for children as well.

-------------------------------------------------------- nothing wrong with Right or Lefty discrimination and in the case you describe and if you are serious it must be Legal . USA and USA society would be better with a bit more Discrimination '1 Per ,

Workplace discrimination to you is correct?

I don't eat much fast food, except CApn D's and Subway once a month or so, we usually go to a Tex Mex restuarant when we eat out, but since the boycott we try and spend a little at Chic Fila two or three times a month, my wife likes the chicken sandwiches, and the place is usually crowded; they're clearly doing better than the other franchise in the area, and they're closed on Sundays as well. Congratulations to any business that stands up to faggot bullying; we know at least one chain won't have far fewer diseased deviants spreading their filth around one place to eat and making their business premises much safer for children as well.

Wow! "faggot bullying" - "diseased deviants" A proud day for Picaro!

------------------------------------ correct or incorrect . Doesn't matter to me . PRIVATE Property or Business should make whatever Rules they like and then the Market will decide '1PER . [remember , i was specific when i said Private Business or Private Property Owner should decide '1Per ]

i never ate at a 'chic fil a' . There are none around and even when i travel i just miss them i guess . But i will check it out when i can .

------------------------------------ correct or incorrect . Doesn't matter to me . PRIVATE Property or Business should make whatever Rules they like and then the Market will decide '1PER . [remember , i was specific when i said Private Business or Private Property Owner should decide '1Per ]

Workplace discrimination based on a person's age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origins or disabilities is "OK" with you? Really?

Workplace discrimination based on a person's age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origins or disabilities is "OK" with you? Really?
--------------------------------------------------- of course , thats the way it was when the USA was a Free Country and the Private Property or Private Business owner got to decide . FREEDOM --- sounds like its a NEW Concept for you 'IPer .

--------------------------------------------------- of course , thats the way it was when the USA was a Free Country and the Private Property or Private Business owner got to decide . FREEDOM --- sounds like its a NEW Concept for you 'IPer .

Thank God we have laws.

Thank God we have laws.
----------------------------------- and the law makers have guns and Force ' 1Per .

Forum List

Back