Poll on Trump's VP list!

I didn't say I don't trust FOX, I largely do. (These days...)

I just don't trust them to engage any less in the political gossip/gadfly stuff when compared to the rest of the media.
I really don't care about that one bit. We need the other side.. Remember when we just had ABC and NBC and CBS

and guess where they were on the political spectrum.. :rolleyes:

I LOVE Fox (because they are not those 3)

You sure you're not the horndog? haha
Nah, but Donny would like to give running "mate" a new meaning, if he got the chance. I heard he had been considering Kari Lake, for a while but after several auditions at Mar A Lago, the novelty of the idea seems to have gone away. The title on this pic was:

EXCLUSIVE: Bikini-clad Kari Lake swaps Mar-a-Lago for the Bahamas

1716500430877.jpeg

So, I guess ole Mushroom Dork failed to score.

Nah, but Donny would like to give running "mate" a new meaning, if he got the chance. I heard he had been considering Kari Lake, for a while but after several auditions at Mar A Lago, the novelty of the idea seems to have gone away. The title on this pic was:

EXCLUSIVE: Bikini-clad Kari Lake swaps Mar-a-Lago for the Bahamas

View attachment 951047
So, I guess ole Mushroom Dork failed to score.

Yeah.

She looks more your speed.

Now, repeat after me:

"Yes, Madame Senator" ;)

I don't have anything against Gabbard.. except that she was a Dim for a long time. And even now, she is not a R

BAD

She cannot be trusted. She hasn't been committed to the R party long enough--or at all

VERY disappointed in Trump!

:bang3:

I couldn't even read all this article... so maybe there's an explanation there?

Byron Donalds would be good
Noem
Tim Scott
Bartiromo (you laugh but she knows an awful lot about China and etc... etc... )
Noem is out. Bartiromo has no chance. There are several names not on your list. Elise Stefanik is a top contender and I think he really likes her and the possibility of not only attracting women voters but even possibly grabbing New York's electoral votes. That would be game over for Biden if it happened.

Noem is out. Bartiromo has no chance. There are several names not on your list. Elise Stefanik is a top contender and I think he really likes her and the possibility of not only attracting women voters but even possibly grabbing New York's electoral votes. That would be game over for Biden if it happened.
why is NOem out? she killed a rabid dog?

Horrors.

Maybe she will get a position in the cabinet, though. She knows how to run a state so she could run... say HUD

I hope whoever takes over HUD figures out how to build low income housing for people on SSA Retirement or Disability. I would not think it was a no brainer myself.. but Congress is quite busy spending the taxpayer money on figuring out how bugs reproduce and other worthy causes.. s

I hear Trump watches Fox all the time, always has. If he trusts it, why not the rest of us?

Besides, as I tell people, I've never caught them in a lie or gross exaggeration
Trump doesn't care for FNC. Neither do I anymore, except for one or two people. FNC hasn't gotten really stupid

OMB does like Hannity and that's about it.

why is NOem out? she killed a rabid dog?

Horrors.

Maybe she will get a position in the cabinet, though. She knows how to run a state so she could run... say HUD

I hope whoever takes over HUD figures out how to build low income housing for people on SSA Retirement or Disability. I would not think it was a no brainer myself.. but Congress is quite busy spending the taxpayer money on figuring out how bugs reproduce and other worthy causes.. s
If the DISGUSTING FILTH has something they can use against a Conservative -- They will. It doesn't even have to be true, it only has to be available.

Trust me, the DISGUSTING FILTH will show "Old Yeller" before and after every appearance, then have PETA on the VP Debate board.

OMB was mistaken about the DISGUSTING FILTH being the 'Enemy of The People'. They are The Enemy Of Humanity. Worse than Small Pox, the Black Plague, the Flu and Covid combined.

I don't have anything against Gabbard.. except that she was a Dim for a long time. And even now, she is not a R

BAD

She cannot be trusted. She hasn't been committed to the R party long enough--or at all

VERY disappointed in Trump!

:bang3:

I couldn't even read all this article... so maybe there's an explanation there?

Byron Donalds would be good
Noem
Tim Scott
Bartiromo (you laugh but she knows an awful lot about China and etc... etc... )
I think Klobachar or Kasich would be pretty good.

Trump doesn't care for FNC. Neither do I anymore, except for one or two people. FNC hasn't gotten really stupid

OMB does like Hannity and that's about it.
Trump used to like Fox and watch it all the time

I had not heard that that has changed.. Where did u hear that?

I used to be a Democrat too.

MAGA isn't old school Republican, it does incorporate certain (once upon a time) Democrat aspects that the Left has now abandoned in favor of their neoconservative/woke hybrid nightmare.

But, as much as I like Tulsi, not a good choice for VP.

Cabinet, perhaps.
Secretary of Defense? She is a LTCOL in the National Guard.

Forum List

Back