SSDD

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Watching CNN/PMSNBC is like watching Groundhog Day. The rage du jour has different unsubstantiated claims but the same old whine filled with speculation and baseless assumptions and is seemingly headed for the same rocky shores upon which all the others have crashed and burned.

The latest on the Trump whistleblower mystery - CNNPolitics
The inspector general did not say specifically all the acts of concern involved the president, the sources said. One source said the inspector general referenced “a sequence of events” and “alleged actions” that took place.

Another source disputed that the inspector general provided substantive details regarding the whistleblower claim.

'We here at CNN pride ourselves on not releasing the sources of our information... and we dont check the veracity of it either....'

There is no question that 97% of the media is the propaganda arm of the DNC...

cnn and a toilet.PNG

Watching CNN/PMSNBC is like watching Groundhog Day. The rage du jour has different unsubstantiated claims but the same old whine filled with speculation and baseless assumptions and is seemingly headed for the same rocky shores upon which all the others have crashed and burned.

The inspector general did not say specifically all the acts of concern involved the president, the sources said. One source said the inspector general referenced “a sequence of events” and “alleged actions” that took place.

Another source disputed that the inspector general provided substantive details regarding the whistleblower claim.
Some people believe the whistleblower item is a ploy, a hoax, and a false narrative. Because I cannot tell by looking, I think the source needs to be believable, and that isn't happening either considering the avid bouncing around of lies about President Trump in the DNC-controlled propaganda that appears in almost the same language across the leftist lockstep board of false narrative producers who used to be journalists, but now are found to be just consistent liars.

They make up shit and once someone vets it to be bullshit they follow with “Well, we can’t prove for certain that it didn’t happen.” That’s the new standard.
I can say ‘we can’t prove for certain that Obama didn’t buttfuck an Irish Setter in 2006’.
Problem is that once the bullshit story is presented, low-info voters who scan news on perimeter bars on their smart phones as their main news source only see that and then assume that it’s true.

So why is the Tramp and Barr refusing to let the DNI submit to congress the whistleblower creditable and urgent message?

They make up shit and once someone vets it to be bullshit they follow with “Well, we can’t prove for certain that it didn’t happen.” That’s the new standard.
I can say ‘we can’t prove for certain that Obama didn’t buttfuck an Irish Setter in 2006’.
Problem is that once the bullshit story is presented, low-info voters who scan news on perimeter bars on their smart phones as their main news source only see that and then assume that it’s true.
On election day voters tend to put the cacophony aside and put 2 and 2 together. American prosperity is not only good for those who benefit directly but also for those who truly need our help which we are better able to provide. The width & breadth of this economy is good for most Americans which is why the latest 3-hr Dem debate had not one question about it. Not one. Yeah … the Dems are afraid of our prosperity and would see Americans suffer just to be rid of it.

Bill Maher doesn't even try to hide his disdain & disloyalty. Like many on the left he doesn't care who gets hurt as long as his mindless hatred is served:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

The reason they can't prove something did not happen is because that's their "just shoot me" way of control freaking the life out of the nation. I miss the days when the good ol' boys club took care of control freaks. *sigh*

So why is the Tramp and Barr refusing to let the DNI submit to congress the whistleblower creditable and urgent message?
Why do you smear an internet page with your finger dipped in your own poop by calling the President of the United States a disparaging term that is based on your extremist view of getting rid of a good American man? It's too bad you're so lacking in manners, because other people cannot understand your vicious applications against innocent people who did not do the poopoo your party claims he did. And six very expensive inquiries proved it.

There is no credible charge. It’s all hearsay.

Forum List

Back