It's good to be the King - Trump visits Atlanta Chick-Fil-A

You'd have to drop 'em from pretty far up to get 'em to go that deep. :laughing0301:

J... (I don't know your real name.) When an evil person dies, where does their soul go? In other words I was speaking figuratively not physically. 😂

Standing there staring at the menu and asking himself, "Where's the beef?" :auiqs.jpg:
(Just chicken here. No burgers Don :))
1712977855272.png

Trump made a stop at an Atlanta, GA Chick-Fil-A today and was greeted by a very warm welcome. Newmax covered it while FOX, MSNBC, and CNN didn't.

I couldn't find the entire video from Newmax, but I did find it on C-SPAN. If you watch this video, you'll realize that everything the left has been saying about him is complete bunk.

How is this man not President?

Former President Trump Visits Chick-fil-A Restaurant in Atlanta

Trump stops at Atlanta Chick-fil-A on way to fundraiser​

"Former President Donald Trump stopped in an Atlanta Chick-fil-A restaurant on his way to a fundraiser on Wednesday.

Trump landed in Atlanta shortly before noon and then, later, traveled to the Chick-fil-A in Atlanta's Vine City neighborhood at 875 Martin Luther King Jr Dr.

The former president and 2024 Republican nominee spoke to employees and customers at the restaurant, took pictures with guests and autographed a hat. He ordered 30 milkshakes and gave them out to people at the restaurant."

Watch | Trump stops at Atlanta Chick-fil-A on way to fundraiser

View attachment 930170

If Dems are not sweating bullets they should be

If Dems are not sweating bullets they should be
There might be a little to the notion that this was a staged campaign stop, that the black college girl is part of the campaign. . . OTH?

I don't believe all the employees and customers are plants, so yeah, I do believe there is a certain amount of genuine grassroots love, even in the black community for him.

After all, no one booed him or threw a shoe at him. . so, meh, they HAVE to be somewhat worried that their propaganda of hate in the black community against him, is not resonating.

And it was promptly in the trash after the door closed. :)
Cause it ain't a burger.
Nope. He likes chicken. I have no doubt that he was there, for real, to eat.

If he likes KFC, I have no doubt he likes Chick-Fil-A.

Yoar melt down? Not a good look.

5d1a82b42516e933ad1d51f9

Trump made a stop at an Atlanta, GA Chick-Fil-A today and was greeted by a very warm welcome. Newmax covered it while FOX, MSNBC, and CNN didn't.

I couldn't find the entire video from Newmax, but I did find it on C-SPAN. If you watch this video, you'll realize that everything the left has been saying about him is complete bunk.

How is this man not President?

Former President Trump Visits Chick-fil-A Restaurant in Atlanta

Trump stops at Atlanta Chick-fil-A on way to fundraiser​

"Former President Donald Trump stopped in an Atlanta Chick-fil-A restaurant on his way to a fundraiser on Wednesday.

Trump landed in Atlanta shortly before noon and then, later, traveled to the Chick-fil-A in Atlanta's Vine City neighborhood at 875 Martin Luther King Jr Dr.

The former president and 2024 Republican nominee spoke to employees and customers at the restaurant, took pictures with guests and autographed a hat. He ordered 30 milkshakes and gave them out to people at the restaurant."

Watch | Trump stops at Atlanta Chick-fil-A on way to fundraiser

View attachment 930170
All planned for your maga fuckup consumption.

Forum List

Back