Children As Young As Six Are To Be Given Compulsory Self-Touching Lessons

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Lefts push to normalize pedophilia continues.

Children as young as six are being taught about touching or ‘stimulating’ their own genitals as part of classes that will become compulsory in hundreds of primary schools.

Some parents believe the lessons – part of a controversial new sex and relationships teaching programme called All About Me – are ‘sexualising’ their young children.

One couple told last night how they were so disturbed they withdrew their sons from lessons at a school where the programme is already being taught.

All About Me is being rolled out across 241 primaries by Warwickshire County Council and could be adopted by other local authorities next year as part of the Government’s overhaul of Relationship and Sex Education (RSE).

Children as young as SIX are to be given compulsory self-touching lessons | Daily Mail Online

Children as young as six are being taught about touching or ‘stimulating’ their own genitals as part of classes that will become compulsory in hundreds of primary schools.

Some parents believe the lessons – part of a controversial new sex and relationships teaching programme called All About Me – are ‘sexualising’ their young children.

One couple told last night how they were so disturbed they withdrew their sons from lessons at a school where the programme is already being taught.

All About Me is being rolled out across 241 primaries by Warwickshire County Council and could be adopted by other local authorities next year as part of the Government’s overhaul of Relationship and Sex Education (RSE).

Children as young as SIX are to be given compulsory self-touching lessons | Daily Mail Online
I bet the text of that course is going to be

The hand book of masturbation

That is why folks fled Europe and Asia, to get away from leftists. :71:

The Brave New World is here....

If the left gets total power, parents won’t have any control over their children.

Did you seek this out hoping there were pictures?

If the left gets total power, parents won’t have any control over their children.
Teachers in some states are now required to purge children’s lunches of unhealthy items their parents packed for them.

Teachers in some states are now required to purge children’s lunches of unhealthy items their parents packed for them.
Link?

Link?
And when I do, what?
You never acknowledge it.

Are you sure this program isn't the one where they teach kids about "touches" so they are able to recognize a "bad touch" from a pervert and tell them NO?
Good touch/bad touch has been taught here for years.

What a load of crap

Did you click the link?

It is not in America...
I had no idea Leftism was confined to America.
Actually, it is worse everywhere else.
That’s why the Left are always saying ‘but x country does it’
Most Americans don't realize, but the Constitution is based on the Great Law of the Peace, which is from the Six nations.

The Natives thought the best way to ensure individual liberty was through the natural law of the creator.

Native Americans are the planets oldest conservatives. They weren't really pleased with a bunch of liberal panty waists coming in. Mucking up the freedom with a bunch of laws. Messing up the creators paradise. Etc.

Till the Euro trash came here? There was no government and no laws. Total and complete freedom. No abortion, and anyone, even kids could have any weapon they choose. :71:

Now the only thing left to remember the glory days, about two thirds of our cities, towns, rivers and States retain the original names. And of course the government form.

image-asset.jpeg

Link?
And when I do, what?
I promise I'll give you a big hug and THANK YOU and everything. But do it in the next half hour or so because I'm getting ready to sign off.

If the left REALLY gets their way?

Having children will require a license, or they will finally discover how to make them in a lab and will require everyone to be sterilized, so the the job of making babies is the prerogative of the STATE.

The smallest political unit is the family, that has always been a threat to the STATE. The left HATES the family.

Destroy the family and you can destroy the churches and all religion, no competition to the STATE.

Elementary.

Link?
And when I do, what?
I promise I'll give you a big hug and THANK YOU and everything. But do it in the next half hour or so because I'm getting ready to sign off.
One second while you smooch up.

The Reason School Lunches Were Confiscated From Children Has Parents Infuriated

Missouri dad shamed by teacher for his daughter’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch fights back on Facebook

School says no to Oreos in child's lunch

Forum List

Back